Careercow Chuck Wendig / Charles Wendig / TerribleMinds -

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net

Didn't see the rambling posted but Chuck's been losing his mind over the Sonic movie because they're tweaking the design. He really dislikes the idea of creators changing their work because of the fans and then insults people who do that as feeding into fan entitlement which makes writing worse for other people.
Shut the fuck up Chuck. If you want to piss off more people, go ahead, but don't think that you'll come out unscathed. Hell, I'll be nice enough to make the noose beforehand.
Fans not only have a voice and a vote, they have a fucking veto and it's called their money.

You'd think this shit-eating cuck would have figured this out and that maybe there's a reason he no longer gets to gnaw on the corpse of Star Wars like a nasty little maggot of a man.
He should be grateful that people buy his slop and read it, and not let their pets shit on it.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Basically, Wendig doesn't write for fans, he writes for asspats he believes himself entitled by default. When he doesn't get them, it's the "fans" who are wrong, not his writing.

The man is an utterly egotistic asshole who think his work is genius that exists to be praised because he shat it out, regardless it's actual quality (as it's already genius in his mind).

EurocopterTigre

S-s-stop staring at my tail rotor baka~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Didn't see the rambling posted but Chuck's been losing his mind over the Sonic movie because they're tweaking the design. He really dislikes the idea of creators changing their work because of the fans and then insults people who do that as feeding into fan entitlement which makes writing worse for other people.
A manchild, who is a terrible writer, sperging about the redesign of Sonic... where have I seen this before? 🤔

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net

What the hell is with the cows on this site and getting so butthurt over the Sonic movie?

Jaimas

YOU AND ALL YOUR KIND ARE COWARDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

8777BB5

Keep Her Sexy and Straightforward
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of Chuck and the movies I went to IMDB to see how his movie You Might Be the Killer was coming along https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8998472/?ref_=tt_urv Boy Oh Boy What did I find. Among the things:

It's blatantly obvious the positive reviews are written by Cast Members/Family Friends
Obvious Vote Spamming (It has a 6.1 despite no one hearing of it and Chuck doing next to no promotion for it despite being the inspiration for it)
It went Straight to DVD (Released in February which is a dump month for Horror Movies) and was released on streaming with a very low price (1.99)
The rating uses a TV rating (TV-MA) instead of one of the MPAA ones (If I had to guess it was the content too violent for a PG-13 but was not gory/sexual enough for an R)

After seeing that I went to Rotten Tomatoes where I found it had a 56% for Critics and 54% for audiences (For those who've never used the site before, both of those scores mean the movie is Rotten). As expected the only reviews keeping it in the fifties are those from websites that are friendly to Chuck Wending and his butt buddies Sam Sykes and Sam Sykes Mommy.

Skelter Helter

kiwifarms.net
Didn't see the rambling posted but Chuck's been losing his mind over the Sonic movie because they're tweaking the design.
No he's not. Ya Boi Zack keeps saying in the video that SJWs are opposed to Sonic being changed, and implies that, because he's an SJW, Chuck Wendig is opposed to Sonic being changed, but there's no evidence for that anywhere. He's clearly talking about the Game of Thrones petition, as evidenced by him talking about how he didn't like the turn Game of Thrones has taken either while saying nothing at all about the Sonic redesign.

Chuck is a dipshit because he thinks the guy who started the petition and the people who have signed it believe that it will result in the season being remade, when they're just blowing off steam after being disappointed. I don't know where Ya Boi Zack got it into his head that the Cuck's lecture is about Sonic.

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
No he's not. Ya Boi Zack keeps saying in the video that SJWs are opposed to Sonic being changed, and implies that, because he's an SJW, Chuck Wendig is opposed to Sonic being changed, but there's no evidence for that anywhere. He's clearly talking about the Game of Thrones petition, as evidenced by him talking about how he didn't like the turn Game of Thrones has taken either while saying nothing at all about the Sonic redesign.

Chuck is a dipshit because he thinks the guy who started the petition and the people who have signed it believe that it will result in the season being remade, when they're just blowing off steam after being disappointed. I don't know where Ya Boi Zack got it into his head that the Cuck's lecture is about Sonic.
Looking through his Twitter, the only thing I found related to the Sonic movie was him shitting on the trailer. So I think he definitely is talking about GOT. Hell, looking at his Twitter from today he's still sperging out non-stop over it.

Even if Zack got it wrong, the GOT controversy and the Sonic controversy is essentially the same concept. Fans aren't happy with a product and are voicing their displeasure. Chuck (among others) is mad because how dare the fans voice that they don't like something.

Skelter Helter

kiwifarms.net
Even if Zack got it wrong, the GOT controversy and the Sonic controversy is essentially the same concept. Fans aren't happy with a product and are voicing their displeasure. Chuck (among others) is mad because how dare the fans voice that they don't like something.
I hate even appearing to defend this fucknugget, but that's not what he's saying at all. In his lecture, the Cuck says that he didn't like the direction the story took either, so he's not saying that people can't voice their displeasure. He's operating under the (incorrect) assumption that the petition is a serious attempt to get a new Season 8 by fans who believe HBO somehow owes it to them, as opposed to a way for disappointed fans to blow off steam.

He's basically going after a strawman that he's too stupid to understand is full of straw because he has trained himself to see ridiculously entitled fans everywhere.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He comes across as a bitter, shit-tier creator who is mad that not only does he no longer get to shit all over the fans, because he was fired for doing just that, but mad that anyone is allowed to criticize his own absolutely shitty writing.

He's basically going after a strawman that he's too stupid to understand is full of straw because he has trained himself to see ridiculously entitled fans everywhere.
He considers expecting basic literacy from a writer, specifically himself, to be "ridiculously entitled," as his own writing process appears to consist of vomiting up a tsunami of sentence fragments punctuated with misused dashes.

Jaimas

YOU AND ALL YOUR KIND ARE COWARDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sure it's kinda silly to have a straight pride flag, but I think Chuck here is reading a bit too much into it.

View attachment 801411
Can someone explain to me why these tards keep falling for what is very obviously trollbait? The fags who started the Straight Pride shit very clearly did so to provoke the exact reaction chuckyboy is giving them.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino