Careercow Chuck Wendig / Charles Wendig / TerribleMinds - Terrible author, terrible person, ruined Internet Archive's online library

General F-Mantoid

A.W. "Noa" Brimley
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lmao I was right. Cuck is still salty about getting fired from Disney. Guess all those odes Disney employees keep giving his OCs are falling on deaf ears.
1602974215848.png

And now he's finally found a fellow fatman just as obnoxious as himself.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lmao I was right. Cuck is still salty about getting fired from Disney.
View attachment 1668869
Chuckie can still write about Space Wizards. He just can't write about the Space Wizards owned by Disney.

Tacit admission he knows that the interest in any unlicensed Space Wizard he might write about would be low.

Flexo

Not associated with commie greeting cards
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lmao I was right. Cuck is still salty about getting fired from Disney. Guess all those odes Disney employees keep giving his OCs are falling on deaf ears.
View attachment 1668869
They should form a club.

Something like...

Faggoty
Incel
Raging
Envious
Dudes

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1668869

Why do people with such disdain for the property get to write for it in the first place?

General F-Mantoid

A.W. "Noa" Brimley
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I find it hard to believe he has an editor who does more than just spell check.
Do you honestly believe he has anyone who spell checks his work? Something like "herkily jerkily" wouldn't make it past any self respecting person who called themselves an "editor" of any stripe
All the editors working for them aren't allowed to do anything except kiss ass and spellcheck.

Cuck Shack

Chuck's "writing shed."
kiwifarms.net
My bookshelf would self-immolate if I put Chuck's books on it. I just got Roadside Picnic and the Metro trilogy.
I have some embarassingly shitty books that are literary masterpieces by comparison. Chuck's success says a lot about consoomer society today. Fast, cheap crap of dubious quality is more marketable than high quality products in just about every industry. I can't pinpoint when shit hit the fan for the writing industry but I know had to do with the internet. Any writer fags know?

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I have some embarassingly shitty books that are literary masterpieces by comparison. Chuck's success says a lot about consoomer society today. Fast, cheap crap of dubious quality is more marketable than high quality products in just about every industry. I can't pinpoint when shit hit the fan for the writing industry but I know had to do with the internet. Any writer fags know?
Fucking Piers Anthony was a genius compared to this absolute faggot.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The rise of YA has a lot to do with it. Go over to the YABookgate thread for a sampling. It's really not "Young Adult;" it's written by and for 20-40something dangerhairs and wine moms. It pushes Sturgeon's Law from 90% to something more like Ivory Soap. And it's fucking all some of these people read or do, because it's undemanding and pushes fashionable social causes.

I don't know if Chuck's stuff is considered YA, but it operates on the same literary and intellectual level, because the man is incapable of writing like a mature adult.