Cigars thread -

Monika H.

Digging 'cause all good boys are dead
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Got the idea by noticing the Whiskey thread.
I'm not sure if a thread about cigars goes in the Food subforum, but since it's a consumable I think it would fit well here.

As for myself, unlike my spouse I don't like cigarettes at all, but I do allow myself a cigar from time to time.
So far my favorite brand is the Don Tomas Nicaragua, it has a good price and a good quality, smokes well and it's not too cheap to be a ghetto cigar.
dtc-pm-1010.jpg

Fellow Kiwis and cigars lovers, what's your favorite brand and type of cigars?

Love_Machine011

Can't you say anything that makes sense?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Finally a thread worth talking about. I usually go through about 2 boxes a month, but I always try something new. Though some of my favorites so far come from caldwell. Like the blind man's bluff or the last tsar. I am also partial to a lot of alec bradley stuff.

An Account

kiwifarms.net
Cigarsinternational is a good site to pickup some sticks during the pandemic. Hell, I use them over my local B&M half the time cause they're so overpriced. Still loved going there, the smell hits you as soon as you open the door and it's just heavenly. Why are things that cause cancer so nice/pleasant/cool? Smoking, eating junk food, drinking, nuking shit, all this awesome shit causes cancer.

iRock Bomb Turbans

No head pats, will go boom.
kiwifarms.net
Cigarsinternational is a good site to pickup some sticks during the pandemic.
Do you know anything about their shipping to Canada? Anything in regards to customs or import duties or anything? I know that's a big problem from some online retailers over the border, which is why some shops have resorted to discrete packaging. I did take a look there, though, and it looks like some pretty stellar selection and their deals on samplers aren't bad at all, wouldn't mind giving that a go if the customs fees aren't too bad.

Reactions: Monika H.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Finally a thread worth talking about. I usually go through about 2 boxes a month, but I always try something new. Though some of my favorites so far come from caldwell. Like the blind man's bluff or the last tsar. I am also partial to a lot of alec bradley stuff.
I found a box of Alec Bradley cigars a while back and enjoyed it, even though it hadn't been properly stored and was a bit dried out.

Today I found a pouch of those 99 cent cigarillos that blacks will buy from gas stations. The ones that come with a plastic holder/stem at the base. Tasted pretty foul even though it came out of a sealed and unopened pouch. Supposed to be cherry flavor, but just has a very bitter alkaloid chemical taste to it, more than is pleasant.

Love_Machine011

Can't you say anything that makes sense?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I found a box of Alec Bradley cigars a while back and enjoyed it, even though it hadn't been properly stored and was a bit dried out.

Today I found a pouch of those 99 cent cigarillos that blacks will buy from gas stations. The ones that come with a plastic holder/stem at the base. Tasted pretty foul even though it came out of a sealed and unopened pouch. Supposed to be cherry flavor, but just has a very bitter alkaloid chemical taste to it, more than is pleasant.
This white boi smoking black and milds, *sucks teeth*. As for the alec bradley's, im particularly fond of their black market and filthy hooligan labels.

Tags
None