Cigars thread -

Mesh Gear Fox

Making plutonium from common household items
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's nothing on God's green Earth like a good cigar! I'm quite fond of Rocky Patel, especially the Decade. Some of my other favorites are the Oliva Serie O, Gurkha Beast, Carlos Torano Exodus, and the AB Tempus. For something different, I love the Drew Estate Tabak Especial. It's coffee infused and has a sweet wrapper. I've seen it accurately described as a dessert cigar. It's one of those things I have to be in the mood for, but it's delicious. I have to keep those in a separate humidor, otherwise any other cigars that come in to contact with them will start to take on that sweet coffee flavor.

Mostly I purchase from CI. Even with everything going on I've been getting my packages in a reasonable amount of time. Plus, they have a bunch of good samplers, and often have seconds from RP and AB, so you can save some cash if you don't mind your smokes un-banded. I try to throw some purchases at a couple of local shops, but it's hard to beat online pricing. Ohio sucks because there's a new excise tax that has basically doubled the amount of taxes I have to pay.

Last edited:

Love_Machine011

Can't you say anything that makes sense?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's nothing on God's green Earth like a good cigar! I'm quite fond of Rocky Patel, especially the Decade. Some of my other favorites are the Oliva Serie O, Gurkha Beast, Carlos Torano Exodus, and the AB Tempus. For something different, I love the Drew Estate Tabak Especial. It's coffee infused and has a sweet wrapper. I've seen it accurately described as a dessert cigar. It's one of those things I have to be in the mood for, but it's delicious. I have to keep those in a separate humidor, otherwise any other cigars that come in to contact with them will start to take on that sweet coffee flavor.

Mostly I purchase from CI. Even with everything going on I've been getting my packages in a reasonable amount of time. Plus, they have a bunch of good samplers, and often have seconds from RP and AB, so you can save some cash if you don't mind your smokes un-banded. I try to throw some purchases at a couple of local shops, but it's hard to beat online pricing. Ohio sucks because there's a new excise tax that has basically doubled the amount of taxes I have to pay.
Rocky patel is true boomer core! But in all seriousness those are some fine sticks. My only problem with RP is that their is some QC issue with a lot of their mid range stuff I've noticed. Lots of faulty caps and cracked wrappers. I know its not my humidor since all my other cigars do fine.

TiggerNits

Yankee vampire living off the blood of the poor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've recently gotten back in to smoking cigars after a decade of abstaining. Mostly with a good friend who never really smoked them before, but got willed a fridge sized humidor by his grandfather and decided to stock it. We've started a Friday evening tradition since we're in the same neighborhood of taking the family to one another's houses and sharing a meal, then going to the patio and letting the kids swim, the wives gossip and lighting something new and drinking bourbon while listening to music. After about 3 months I've wasted well over a grand on this shit (not including bourbon) and I just want to see if I'm considered a boomer or bougie now.

But as for brands, i know snobs hate them but Acid Kuba's, Toasts and Blondies are probably my favorites. We've gone down to Nogales and grabbed other more exotic shit, and I like Ghurka's fine, but I just love me some sweet smokes I guess

• Winner
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Tour of Italy

New York spaghetti, never forghetti
kiwifarms.net
Smoking is of the devil and you are ruining the beautiful gift of your body that the Lord gave you. How dare you pollute His temple with stinky smoke.

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
I generally have one cigar a year, when Alabama reams Tennessee in football. I'm usually pretty drunk by that point, so quality isn't super important.

Reactions: Oban Kamz
Tags
None