Cinemassacre/Angry Video Game Nerd - one of youtube's most popular gaming channels

Which videos do you like the most from Cinemassacre?

• Angry Video Game Nerd

Votes: 225 64.8%
  • You Know Whats Bullshit

Votes: 7 2.0%
  • James and Mike Mondays

Votes: 12 3.5%
  • Board James

Votes: 42 12.1%
  • Monster Madness

Votes: 44 12.7%
  • James' movie reviews

Votes: 17 4.9%

• Total voters

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad to see YKWBS back, I'm surprised they hadn't done more of those. It's such easy quick content to make and they're always entertaining. It's a nice break from the usual stuff on the channel.

Also I thought biweekly meant twice a week

• Dumb
Reactions: Sir Wesley Tailpipe

TrippinKahlua

Fashions provided by Lily Reuben Salon SSW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
James only stopped Bullshit because there was no way for Mike (and now, the Fat Guys) to have regular appearances.

And God forbid Mike doesn't appear on video.

Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wanna see those tubby sons of bitches do some let's plays of Wii Fit, Dance Dance Revolution, Adrenacycle, Pokémon Go (no car allowed), Sports Champions, and every single game on Kinect.

Ryan does look like he's lost some weight tbf but I wanna see those fat fucks burn some serious calories

Edit: I was thinking of Cyberbike on Wii, where the hell did I get the name "Adrenacycle"?

Last edited:

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
I wanna see those tubby sons of bitches do some let's plays of Wii Fit, Dance Dance Revolution, Adrenacycle, Pokémon Go (no car allowed), Sports Champions, and every single game on Kinect.

Ryan does look like he's lost some weight tbf but I wanna see those fat fucks burn some serious calories
I was just going to say the same thing.

Let the fatties hit the floor.

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
This is weirdly one of my favorite videos he's done. It's a mix of nostalgia and genuine love for movies.
The only time in my entire life I watched a LaserDisc was in the 3rd grade when our teacher had us watch educational videos on a LaserDisc player, and she couldn't figure it out and kept playing the wrong segments. I guess it was an interesting concept at the time, but DVDs eventually proved that you could have something much better with the size of an ordinary CD.

Michael Jacks0n

kiwifarms.net
I never even knew LaserDisc existed as a kid, it still blows my mind to think it was possible to get DVD like picture quality in the 1980s and 1990s.
Yeah, the downsides though are that they were huge (like the size of a vinyl record), which made them extremely delicate and difficult to watch out of fear of getting scratched up. Plus they cost too much money, and the LaserDisc players were also super expensive. DVD players cost a lot when they were first introduced, but eventually got cheap; plus actual DVDs cost like the same as VHS tapes, so it wasn't a huge commitment to buy a movie on DVD.

• Agree

Michael Jacks0n

kiwifarms.net
Oh, see, I care about a lot of the movies they bring up; I just have zero interest in seeing James discuss them with his equally nostalgia-ridden manchild friends.
Yeah, I understand that. They're less of reviews and more of like a 20 minute inside joke between a group of friends.

I tried watching the First Blood one yesterday, and had to ragequit because they did an annoying gimmick of having that bald, Dad character guy. I don't understand him.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Guts Gets Some

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
I prefer the movie reviews when its just James. He just comes across like a normal guy talking about something he enjoys and there is something weirdly relaxing and calming about it. Its funny that a guy that basically invented the whole "angry reviewer" genre online is actually pretty reserved and level headed when he's out of character.

But the rental reviews, it feels like a bunch of friends talking about a movie, but they are all talking over each other and stuff and it becomes kind of a mess.

Anywayas, love that the Bullshit vids are back. Those were some of my favorites that he did years ago.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
I prefer the movie reviews when its just James. He just comes across like a normal guy talking about something he enjoys and there is something weirdly relaxing and calming about it. Its funny that a guy that basically invented the whole "angry reviewer" genre online is actually pretty reserved and level headed when he's out of character.

But the rental reviews, it feels like a bunch of friends talking about a movie, but they are all talking over each other and stuff and it becomes kind of a mess.
Most recently I loved his video about The Cabinet of Dr Caligari.

Tags
None