Cinemassacre/Angry Video Game Nerd - one of youtube's most popular gaming channels

Which videos do you like the most from Cinemassacre?

• Angry Video Game Nerd

Votes: 225 64.8%
  • You Know Whats Bullshit

Votes: 7 2.0%
  • James and Mike Mondays

Votes: 12 3.5%
  • Board James

Votes: 42 12.1%
  • Monster Madness

Votes: 44 12.7%
  • James' movie reviews

Votes: 17 4.9%

• Total voters

Tism the Return

EI EI OH!
kiwifarms.net
I notice no one posts the new Rental Reviews when they come out, haha.

Really shows the interest for it. (I'm not going to either, I hate it too)
They're okay as background noise, main problem is those fucks have negative charisma and the conversation often devolves into one guy trying to be the largest contrarian he can while talking over everyone. Probably the funniest thing to come out of it are the episodes Mike's in since each time they show him he looks beyond miserable.

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
They're okay as background noise, main problem is those fucks have negative charisma and the conversation often devolves into one guy trying to be the largest contrarian he can while talking over everyone. Probably the funniest thing to come out of it are the episodes Mike's in since each time they show him he looks beyond miserable.
That's how I feel about them too. I'll put on a Rental Reviews video when I'm doing work at home, but I'd never sit down and watch one from start to finish like I would with a regular video.

Guts Gets Some

kiwifarms.net
I can't even do that. I generally like James, but there's one thing about him and Mike I can't stand: They are 100% nostalgia blinded, and all their friends are the same way.

You know the 40 year old men who got excited to see KRANG OMG in the TMNT 2 film by Bay? That's James and his friends.
No thanks.

Last edited:

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
It was okay. Skip to 2:00 to skip the VPN ad. Not funny but not terrible. I liked the use of the clip from The Critic.

5/10 video.
I just watched it too; I was lacking, but still passable. It seemed rushed and streamlined, rather than one of his longer, more intense recent videos like the one on Mortal Kombat ports or RoboCop games.

By the way, Guru Larry did a segment on the European version of Dennis, which was actually made to be unbeatable because the game was incomplete:

Guts Gets Some

kiwifarms.net
New AVGN:

It's way better than some of his other current ones from the past year or two; at least I can see myself rewatching these.
They don't have to be funny for me (he never really was), just entertaining and informative reviews.
I skipped the last 30 or so seconds, when he started hamming up the anger and all that. That's always been annoying.

José Mourinho

The Special One
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh hey, they actually showed a clip of him inserting the cartridge to the console.

Anyway, not a bad episode if you're bored. Definitely one of the better ones.

• Agree
Reactions: Michael Jacks0n

José Mourinho

The Special One
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can at least understand why "Brown Bricks with Minecraft" is reuploaded because it's actually so bad it's great for me (the only bad thing Mike did at the time was just taking down reuploads) and it's fine for Mike to embrace the memes, but the "Elmo in Grouchland" which is actually worse than the Gadget video being reuploaded is huge balls from him.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: The Pink Panther

The Pink Panther

Speechless
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can at least understand why "Brown Bricks with Minecraft" is reuploaded because it's actually so bad it's great for me (the only bad thing Mike did at the time was just taking down reuploads) and it's fine for Mike to embrace the memes, but the "Elmo in Grouchland" which is actually worse than the Gadget video being reuploaded is huge balls from him.
The Elmo In Grouchland video is funny as hell. It is what the patrician calls "cringekino".

Tags
None