Cinemassacre/Angry Video Game Nerd - one of youtube's most popular gaming channels

Which videos do you like the most from Cinemassacre?

• Angry Video Game Nerd

Votes: 225 64.8%
  • You Know Whats Bullshit

Votes: 7 2.0%
  • James and Mike Mondays

Votes: 12 3.5%
  • Board James

Votes: 42 12.1%
  • Monster Madness

Votes: 44 12.7%
  • James' movie reviews

Votes: 17 4.9%

• Total voters

MsStevieMarie

Mmm... Bigot sandwich *drools*
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, they only broke apart when you didn't buckle them in, clever. There was also a cartoon that must have been one of the first CGI ones ever. I remember thinking it looked amazing at the time, it probably looks like crap now.
When they showed it in Australia the host (it was part of a morning kids show, may they rest in peace) said it cost 10 thousand dollars a minute to make. That blew me away as a kid. I bet Pixar spends that much a second now.

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

ProblematicUser420

kiwifarms.net
I'm watching it because it popped up and I remember really being into those Crash Dummies when I was like three or so. So much so that I believe it was the third game my parents bought for the (at the time) family SNES.

He actually got a chuckle out of me with the Crash Test Dummies tape in the Commodore. That's more than most AVGN has done in recent memory.

Not gonna lie, I'm really wishing my parents hadn't sold the couple toys I had at a yard sale now.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The toys were difficult to keep together because they intentionally broke apart. I would always find pieces of them scattered throughout my home.

• Agree
Reactions: Michael Jacks0n

Richard29

kiwifarms.net
I'll be honest. I have huge respect for AVGN now. I used to hate him for childish stuff in the past, realising i was mostly childish. But fact that Irate Gamer and AVGN are friends now. That i have huge respect for. Fan again. Also he said how dumb it is not having buttons. So thats double win!!

Bought the AVGN game just to try it out. Its actually kinda funny XD. Some of the stuff is unfair in later levels "which probably is why the game is designed to be a tad bit random". But its overall a good game!

rotollo

The Day of Deodorant, Cometh
kiwifarms.net
more ambitious than endgame/10, never really a big fan of the bores in retrospect but if they work on the script together I could see it being stunning, they both have their own sorta style that sounds like it could bounce together really well
1593555907894.png
also anyone kinda feel weird about hellsing920/emer being on this list considering he died IRL and isn't just "inactive"

Last edited:

Jfsredhead

kiwifarms.net
more ambitious than endgame/10, never really a big fan of the bores in retrospect but if they work on the script together I could see it being stunning, they both have their own sorta style that sounds like it could bounce together really well
View attachment 1419698
also anyone kinda feel weird about hellsing920/emer being on this list consider he died IRL and isn't just "inactive"
someone asked chris said it was a tribute because they started around the same time

Meriasek

kiwifarms.net
It's unexpectedly nice to see AVGN acknowledging the fact that NES Silver Surfer had some absolute fucking bangers
Yeah, and what's with these 8/16 bit soundtracks coming out on vinyl? Recently saw the Doom soundtrack on LGR, and now the Silver Surfer soundtrack exists?
I mean, I'm not complaining. Just curious.

(Release the Interstate 76 soundtrack on vinyl [or, more fittingly, 8-track])

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
AVGN is best when you can feel is nostalgia in the video.
That episode was good

Also did anyone hear that Rental Reviews is finally getting canned
I kinda doubt it unless they'll just have James talking about films by himself, it's risking hurting their place in the YouTube algorithm (with very little cost).

• Agree
Reactions: Bubb_Rubb
Tags
None