Cinemassacre/Angry Video Game Nerd - one of youtube's most popular gaming channels

Which videos do you like the most from Cinemassacre?

• Angry Video Game Nerd

Votes: 233 64.9%
  • You Know Whats Bullshit

Votes: 7 1.9%
  • James and Mike Mondays

Votes: 12 3.3%
  • Board James

Votes: 42 11.7%
  • Monster Madness

Votes: 49 13.6%
  • James' movie reviews

Votes: 16 4.5%

• Total voters

TrippinKahlua

Fashions provided by Lily Reuben Salon SSW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bores must’ve paid James real good.

Of course, this wasn’t really a crossover. The AVGN parts were obviously pre-recorded. It’s just like the Ernie Hudson cameo.

Meriasek

kiwifarms.net
This motherfucker plays the guitar?

Maybe the secret to his longevity on the net is that he's secretly a cool bad ass motherfucker.
A healthy lifestyle of not giving any fucks, avoiding drama, and just having fun. At this point I'm just happy there's at least one video-creator of yore that is still doing well without having gone insane, too stale, or otherwise down the drain.

James and Mike Mondays on hiatus. Insert "NO TIME!" meme here.
Between this and Rental Reviews "concluding" I fully think that Cinnamassacre is getting towards it's end. Mike gets money from Twitch and James has two children and a Harpy wife (apparently) I could easily see Them cashing out fully, neither really care about AVGN anymore.

People have been saying that Mike is best suited to just wearing a bunny suit and fucking off for years, not really a "different tastes" kind of thing.
That is what "Different Tastes" means. I think most of his streams are fine the only time I really can't stand him is when he gets focused on something stupid and won't let it go for a month, or when he switches between games every ten minutes.

That being said, I'm of the opinion that streaming is gay regardless.
All Entertainment is pretty fucking gay.

Stab You in the Back

kiwifarms.net
Between this and Rental Reviews "concluding" I fully think that Cinnamassacre is getting towards it's end. Mike gets money from Twitch and James has two children and a Harpy wife (apparently) I could easily see Them cashing out fully, neither really care about AVGN anymore.
I'm going to guess that there's some covid-related fatigue setting in. Its one thing when you get to meet up with the guys, have fun and shoot a video together. Its not the same doing things remotely over zoom from your basement with your harpy wife hovering over you 24/7. When/if covid restrictions ease up, I expect they'll go back to full production again.

Also, lol at Mike calling them 'Let's Plays.' Nobody calls streaming games LPs anymore except washed up old goons.

Sweet and Savoury

Null-like homunculus
kiwifarms.net
Also don't forget James has a very successful side business , it's a video production company, and really just does the AVGN stuff for fun now. Sure it brings in some nice money but money isn't everything.

I can easily see him winding down the channel as he gets older, frankly I think he's pretty bored of the Nerd and wants out but the fans are important to him so we shall see.

Personally I'd be ok with the end of the Nerd but I'd hope that The horror review keep coming as he obviously loves the hell out of that stuff and its entertaining to watch him yak about it as he has a passion for it.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
This was really bad. Also who the fuck expects the ps2 to auto save?
Yeah, I tried to think of any PS2 games that autosave and couldn't think of any. Even late big-budget titles like GTA:SA didn't.

I guess I can give James the benefit of the doubt that he doesn't play many games past the 16-bit era and isn't aware that it took another generation past the PS2 for autosaving to become the norm.

Tags
None