Cinemassacre/Angry Video Game Nerd - one of youtube's most popular gaming channels

Which videos do you like the most from Cinemassacre?

• Angry Video Game Nerd

Votes: 233 64.9%
  • You Know Whats Bullshit

Votes: 7 1.9%
  • James and Mike Mondays

Votes: 12 3.3%
  • Board James

Votes: 42 11.7%
  • Monster Madness

Votes: 49 13.6%
  • James' movie reviews

Votes: 16 4.5%

• Total voters

Sweet and Savoury

Null-like homunculus
kiwifarms.net
Do you have a source for that?
He talks about it briefly in his "making of a nerd" video. It's a behind the scenes look at how he makes his videos.

He mentions it kinda quickly but the jist is he never made it in Hollywood as a director but got hired as a producer/director of industrial and retail training films to make a living instead. And by 2009 (I think?) He owns or maybe just runs the company. He only talks about it for a minute or two.

• Dumb
Reactions: BrunoMattei

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He talks about it briefly in his "making of a nerd" video. It's a behind the scenes look at how he makes his videos.

He mentions it kinda quickly but the jist is he never made it in Hollywood as a director but got hired as a producer/director of industrial and retail training films to make a living instead. And by 2009 (I think?) He owns or maybe just runs the company. He only talks about it for a minute or two.
That video is almost 10 years old now and he was working for an industrial video company.

Circular Tyrant

kiwifarms.net
There's a decent precedent on YT for angry, bitter ranting reviewers to turn out to be angry, bitter ranting people IRL, so you never can totally be sure.
I think those angry, bitter ranting people only became angry, bitter ranting reviewers because they saw the Nerd and thought "Wow! He's also a grown ass man who screams at baby games, he's just like me!"

Tags
None