Circle the Wagons -

FromaCorvairSix

My flat six mama, she keeps me hid.
kiwifarms.net
How hard would it be to move KWFMS to tor/dark spooky web? Sadly, I think that it's going to become the new home of the OG 1990-2017 open, free speech web.
Worst case Scenario: Kick it old school...
Kiwi Farms BBS over VoIP with real old school modems and POTS to IP adapters.
56K Only is a rule, not a joke.

Last edited:

Whatisgoingon

Delgado Bee, Pronouns are Hoss and Hoss-self
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Damn it, I take a break from the site and now this is happening? This site is one of the very few places on the internet that I actually post on, and is legitimately one of the most welcoming communities on the internet (ironically). I will help in whatever ways I feasibly can.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
How hard would it be to move KWFMS to tor/dark spooky web?
Hard? Not at all.
http://kiwifarms6izvjcw.onion/

Worth it? Not at all.
The majority of this site is normies who browse during work hours. Work wont let you install Tor to visit your favorite cyberbullying site. There are other considerations but that point alone stands. This community cannot grow or exist outside of the Clearnet.

Irwin M. Felcher

fiery but mostly peaceful
kiwifarms.net
well

shit

guess i'd better get cracking on cracking up if i expect to have my own thread

Last edited:

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know that we should all be well versed in bitcoin etc like the young whippersnappers...

...but if we aren't, what would the next best option be? Is that gift card type option reasonable? Is cash better? Just in case I try and figure out to bitcoin (as anonymously as possible) and fail again.

Rip_In_Pepperino

kiwifarms.net
Hard? Not at all.

Worth it? Not at all.
The majority of this site is normies who browse during work hours. Work wont let you install Tor to visit your favorite cyberbullying site. There are other considerations but that point alone stands. This community cannot grow or exist outside of the Clearnet.
Just don't block onion dot to or other Tor-to-clearnet proxies, ez-pz

I know that we should all be well versed in bitcoin etc like the young whippersnappers...

...but if we aren't, what would the next best option be? Is that gift card type option reasonable? Is cash better? Just in case I try and figure out to bitcoin (as anonymously as possible) and fail again.
Ethereum dawg

FromaCorvairSix

My flat six mama, she keeps me hid.
kiwifarms.net
Hard? Not at all.

Worth it? Not at all.
Null, you're cool as fuck for hosting this site for as long as you have, and the risks you've taken. I think you're wrong on this. Internet censorship is being exposed to the normies. Tucker Carlson did a segment on Daily Stormer being wished into the cornfield by Google and Cloudflare on Wednesday night, and mentioned that alternatives are there to find...

We need to lead the charge in re-branding the dark net into the FreeNet.

Chemical snorfare

Party like it's 1853
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been mulling over "true and honest" status for a while but y'know I'm not really a joiner. Maybe that's what makes me a Kiwi. But man, this has to be the worst month for this to happen for me. I've moved house twice in 2 years (all for good long term reasons) but that's fucked both my savings and my now money until payday.

Will the site last until the end of the month? I'm looking into bitcoin, but as others have said I'm old and don't interweb well.

Edit: I've just tried to sign up to coinbase and they want photo id...I might not give a shit about Sam but fuck that shit.

I'm happy to cancel my Amazon Prime cos I get more fun here, so that's £5 a month I can throw in, and because I did all my stupid before the internet I really don't give a shit if Based Sam gets my dox, there's literally nothing he can use to threaten me.

What's the easiest way to throw in at the end of the month? cash in an envelope to the address in the op?

G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
Null, you're cool as fuck for hosting this site for as long as you have, and the risks you've taken. I think you're wrong on this. Internet censorship is being exposed to the normies. Tucker Carlson did a segment on Daily Stormer being wished into the cornfield by Google and Cloudflare on Wednesday night, and mentioned that alternatives are there to find...

We need to lead the charge in re-branding the dark net into the FreeNet.
Here's the thing that gets me. There are a lot of sites worse than KF that are getting attention right now and always get attention. If by any stretch of the imagination services started dropping websites that are more dependent on free speech than others, what you would see is that it would be easier to scale competing services that ad a more diligent dedication to free speech.

That said, what is funny to me about all this is that these people claim that they are the victim of criminal activity, and other than one instance with Terra Jones, no one here has violated any criminal law. They want to subject KF to criminal activity, though, because removing the protection we receive would make us vulnerable to DDoS.

Either way, everyone needs to relax a bit, and if KF does go down, it will be mildly entertaining to observe the way reaction manifests.