Circle the Wagons

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Cloudflare took down the Daily Stormer. Say what you will about Anglin being a manlet, or wanting to bang underage chicks, or whatever you will about his political views, but even when his site was changed to an entirely "Dark Net" domain, they still removed it. Cloudflare removed their protection for them, the first time that I know they have done so.

If they capitulate to the court of public opinion on this, who's to say that they won't do it to us here, too? When this starts, where the hell does it stop? We make fun of everyone here, trannies, faggots, nazis, furries, SJW's, pedophiles, people who don't know when to shut the fuck up, everyone. We're a prime fucking target for this.

Heed Null's advice. God speed, good gentlemen, ladies, and non-binary whatever fuckers.
I can sort-of understand Cloudflare's position. I read through it. The Daily Stormer people became complacent in their protection and took Cloudflare for granted. They started telling people Cloudflare endorsed their views.

So for the sake of making this clear, no service we use endorses us in any way.

Calooby

Aye ya limey wanker get that off the television!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Null, I know you're not a big fan of me and my actions in the past, and I feel like a major ass for them but know this: I stand with you through all of this, I like you man, I look up to you. I felt awful when I saw the Farms go down for the first time, and I feel awful we're coming close to that point again. Hopefully this can all go down without any legal battles or any of that and we can just go back to the way things were soon.

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've literally never heard of Cloudflare dropping a site before. I actually trust them on this. If we get dunked I'll retract my statement.

Did you try contacting them about this?
Even if they do want to dump you, maybe if you ask nicely they'll give you a grave period of a week before you can set up elsewhere
then we can dox every fucking employee they have

Erubetie

Slime Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've literally never heard of Cloudflare dropping a site before. I actually trust them on this. If we get dunked I'll retract my statement.
From what I understand, it may be the first time. I'm just going off what Anglin and Weev have on their Gab accounts, since I don't have any real way to independently confirm this. If I'm completely wrong about my assessment of this, feel free to ridicule and mock the fuck out of me

Ol' Puss

kiwifarms.net
If Kiwi Farms goes down, then it's been a hell of a ride.

a4a.gif

Bob Page

Electronic Old Gendo Ikari
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't ever try to punish people that drop service with us. What precedence does that set? Not many people are willing or able to deal with our problems. It's just business.
And they listen to the ones that give them money.

Either way, I like using this forum because it allows me to express my opinions and for that, I stand with you, null.

Farms Aeternum.