Circle the Wagons

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

A Robin

kiwifarms.net
That said: start using archive.md, start making local copies of dox and threads you like.

Just a lurker here, but I thought I'd mention a thing. For the past week or so I've been checking on this site (edit: here if not working). Someone submitted all of Kiwi Farms to be archived in the Wayback Machine via Archive Team's bot. A month ago. It's gotten a lot, but it's still chugging along. Slowly. I think it's mostly since it's also saving external links too.

upload_2017-8-16_23-28-46.png

wish this bot luck hurry up lol

Last edited:

Null

Custodian of Records, King of Lies, Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Just a lurker here, but I thought I'd mention a thing. For the past week or so I've been checking on this site. Someone submitted all of Kiwi Farms to be archived in the Wayback Machine via Archive Team's bot. A month ago. It's gotten a lot, but it's still chugging along. Slowly. I think it's mostly since it's also saving external links too.
go bot, go and archive to the extreme

TheScooper

I Scoop-A-Da Poop
kiwifarms.net
Is this how it all ends, I may have been here for many a years (spent it mostly lurking before making a account) and to see the farms once again threatned not from a sperg like Samuel but from our own government, its infuriating and I be damned if this site goes down again, sure we might be a bunch of spergs who spergs about spergs, but we are also the few sane people left in the ayslum.

If I could help in a meaningful way I would, and so should everybody else.

Nien Nunb

Eid, Redav, Eid
kiwifarms.net
Goddamn. Finally make an account, and the Farms might get shut down.

We could always transcribe the farms/wiki into scrolls and books, dye our hair seaweed green, and move to a set of mountains. If Scientology gets to exist, the farms can't get shutdown if it becomes a religion.

Piga Dgrifm

Assigned Hitler At Birth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Goddamn. Finally make an account, and the Farms might get shut down.

We could always transcribe the farms/wiki into scrolls and books, dye our hair seaweed green, and move to a set of mountains. If Scientology gets to exist, the farms can't get shutdown if it becomes a religion.
And so He sayeth unto his disciple, "Don't. Call. Anybody."

Last edited: