Circle the Wagons

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

Poor Choices

kiwifarms.net
http://archive.md/bIZLU
Let me be clear: this was an arbitrary decision. It was different than what I’d talked talked with our senior team about yesterday. I woke up this morning in a bad mood and decided to kick them off the Internet. I called our legal team and told them what we were going to do. I called our Trust & Safety team and had them stop the service. It was a decision I could make because I’m the CEO of a major Internet infrastructure company.
Having made that decision we now need to talk about why it is so dangerous. I’ll be posting something on our blog later today. Literally, I woke up in a bad mood and decided someone shouldn’t be allowed on the Internet. No one should have that power.
Dude come the fuck on wat.

A Hot Potato

"Nobody can beat me when I'm Super #17!"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You are all my second family.

I just want to put this here, so at least a few of you can see this.

This site, in a strange way, helped me through the darkest period of my life.

It made me able to see that I wasn't alone, that their were others in this world that I could relate to.

I will forever stand by @Null and the rest of you.

I love you all.

AN/ALR56

Meu avô era do DOPS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You are all my second family.

I just want to put this here, so at least a few of you can see this.

This site, in a strange way, helped me through the darkest period of my life.

It made me able to see that I wasn't alone, that their were others in this world that I could relate to.

I will forever stand by @Null and the rest of you.

I love you all.
Same.

You people are legit good people, my life definitely would be much more boring without kiwifarms and Chris Chandler

James Smith

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As crazy as it may seem, Cloudflare's CEO seems legit. I genuinely think he wants to do good. No one else would pontificate like this to the public. Google would just tell everyone to eat shit.

No, no. They would do their best to blacklist anyone complaining from ever working in any tech field again, then tell everyone to eat shit.

Keystone

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No force in heaven or earth can diminish nor put out the fires of autism.

We will always be here in one way or another. They don't seem to understand the backlash they're sowing in ordinary folk with all this anti-free speech bullshit. They think we're autistic speds now, they ain't seen nothin' yet.

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No force in heaven or earth can diminish nor put out the fires of autism.

We will always be here in one way or another. They don't seem to understand the backlash they're sowing in ordinary folk with all this anti-free speech bullshit. They think we're autistic speds now, they ain't seen nothin' yet.

I think it's a beautiful sight to see more and more people get fed up with this shit every day and make their own platforms that genuinely don't discriminate. No joke, an uprising is happening as we speak, people like Null are building a new shining empire of information technology that will never silence them. First it's some websites, soon it'll be a VPN. I wouldn't put it past consideration that soon we'll need to build our own internet to escape this rampant censorship from every corner of the globe, from political and corporate schemes to the voices of those who hate freedom.

Keystone

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it's a beautiful sight to see more and more people get fed up with this shit every day and make their own platforms that genuinely don't discriminate. No joke, an uprising is happening as we speak, people like Null are building a new shining empire of information technology that will never silence them. First it's some websites, soon it'll be a VPN. I wouldn't put it past consideration that soon we'll need to build our own internet to escape this rampant censorship from every corner of the globe, from political and corporate schemes to the voices of those who hate freedom.

I think this is the most likely future, because it seems like there's nothing that can dislodge these anti-free speech fuckers at major tech companies aside from some kind of global cataclysm; and no billionaires are stepping up to provide pro-free speech alternatives to the censorship we're seeing today; the ones that are out there are fighting from every angle to not get strangled in the crib from existing tech giants with an agenda. Amazing to think there may very well be a normie-net and non-normie-net in our lifetimes.

I think Mr. Metokur had it right when he said that in addition to a free internet completely demolishing any lies and PC narrative that gets put out there, these people want to shut down the places and the voices that helped Trump win.