Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
8F2E35B1-AD3A-46BF-8E83-0564E8766B0E.jpeg

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yo real talk until i ventured onto tumblr when i was in school, i had no idea that circumcision was common in america.

In the UK i assume its usually reserved for medical and religious purposes, so when i see people screaming about mutilating babies I get super confused. I know like... 3 people that are cut, and only 1 of them was for non medical reasons.

I don’t see what’s the big deal about it honestly, but i guess I can kinda understand it’s a bit mean to just snip a newborn’s dick at birth. Does it warrant protests? Not in my opinion, since it’s the parent’s choice not the Drs just going in like edward scissorhands. Like what do they want, have it legislated like FGM (which actually causes real issues and is totally fucked up)?

Like comparing removing a little bit of skin to sewing up some poor gal’s vagine, i wouldn’t really count the former as “mutilation” personally but that’s just me.

LahLahBlackSheep

kiwifarms.net
I regularly (read 3-4 times a week) on my tumblr have people demanding I give my thoughts about circumcision. When I reply I am female as are my spawn and I will have no more they tell me it's a human right issue and I have to have thoughts on it. I honestly suspect it's the same 3-4 people who I've had it out with for a while. They do not like that frankly I don't care and I don't spend all of my days wondering if so and so circumcised their child. I find it disturbing that some people obsess over random children's genitals so much honestly.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I regularly (read 3-4 times a week) on my tumblr have people demanding I give my thoughts about circumcision. When I reply I am female as are my spawn and I will have no more they tell me it's a human right issue and I have to have thoughts on it. I honestly suspect it's the same 3-4 people who I've had it out with for a while. They do not like that frankly I don't care and I don't spend all of my days wondering if so and so circumcised their child. I find it disturbing that some people obsess over random children's genitals so much honestly.

Have you seen the Sophie Labelle thread?

redline

seeing red camouflage
kiwifarms.net
O

OB 946

kiwifarms.net
Yo real talk until i ventured onto tumblr when i was in school, i had no idea that circumcision was common in america.

In the UK i assume its usually reserved for medical and religious purposes, so when i see people screaming about mutilating babies I get super confused. I know like... 3 people that are cut, and only 1 of them was for non medical reasons.

I don’t see what’s the big deal about it honestly, but i guess I can kinda understand it’s a bit mean to just snip a newborn’s dick at birth. Does it warrant protests? Not in my opinion, since it’s the parent’s choice not the Drs just going in like edward scissorhands. Like what do they want, have it legislated like FGM (which actually causes real issues and is totally fucked up)?

Like comparing removing a little bit of skin to sewing up some poor gal’s vagine, i wouldn’t really count the former as “mutilation” personally but that’s just me.

That comparison has never made sense to me. If you want to compare it to something you should compare it to actual female circumcision, which is the removal of part of the clitoral hood. It's a thing, it's elective, and apparently it drastically increases sensitivity. Some women want it, some are appalled at the idea. Kinda like male circumcision I guess.