huckbeine

Saber ga shinda!!
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

Last edited:

huckbeine

Saber ga shinda!!
kiwifarms.net
Ok, the second album I uploaded is Here We Are (1988) by Princess Princess. It is not City pop per se, since Princess Princess is a idol rock group, but the album itself has music that has some city pop feeling in it.
Playlist:

Attachments

Last edited:

ProfDongs

kiwifarms.net
A lot of good picks so far. Tatsuro is probably king of the game, the amount of good tracks under is name is crazy. Haven't seen Toshiki Kadomatsu and he has some good stuff as well. For something modern I put Sotaisei Riron since they have some pretty catch stuff.

huckbeine

Saber ga shinda!!
kiwifarms.net
This album I uploaded have a little mystery. My recent Japan surplus dumpster diving was unfruitful (the store has pretty much have a mountain load of HK48 and AKB 48 albums still sealed, KEK) I saw a generic burned cd without a case and cover labeled On The Street Corner Vol 1+2 Tatsuro Yamashita. It is mysterious because the cd was labeled in English. I have seen other burned cd labeled by Japanese and they usually label things in Japanese. I asked the store owner, and they said, all the things was imported from Japan. so who burned this cd and why it is labeled in English? Anyway, the cd is not City Pop, but it is Tatsuro Yamashita singing some classic English songs.

Playlist:

On a side note, I had a "La Paz Batchoi" Ramen and it was shit

Attachments

huckbeine

Saber ga shinda!!
kiwifarms.net
Anyway, Easter is now all over.
Still feeling lethargic. Don't want to do anything...

Anyway, my next upload is Maki Ohguro's 1992 album Stop Motion. Enjoy.

Attachments

• Feels
Reactions: Chichan

huckbeine

Saber ga shinda!!
kiwifarms.net
For the next album, its a little bit different.
Its a NHK album. I can't read it fully, since my Japanese is shit. The only thing I can read from this is the "赤とんぼ" which is akatombo, which is usually the Japanese connotation for rural Japanese summer.
I guess you can call it akatombo-core, which basically
Anyway, I hope you people enjoy it.

Attachments

• Informative
Reactions: ProfDongs

ATaxingWoman

Professional Rosy Cheeked Tax Investigator
kiwifarms.net
Since this is a general j-music thread, here's some enka and folk
For the next album, its a little bit different.
Its a NHK album. I can't read it fully, since my Japanese is shit. The only thing I can read from this is the "赤とんぼ" which is akatombo, which is usually the Japanese connotation for rural Japanese summer.
I guess you can call it akatombo-core, which basically
Anyway, I hope you people enjoy it.
The title of the album is "Osanaki hi no omoide" which translates to "Memories of childhood days"

• Informative
Reactions: Arm Pit Cream

huckbeine

Saber ga shinda!!
kiwifarms.net
This time, I kinda botched it.

I saw this cd with the Nescafe logo on it. so without paying attetion, I just grabbed it, because I thought it was music for cafes or something. Thenn I played the thing, and it was actually classical music. So, I thought, ok, at least its classical music performed by Japanese, its worth somethig, the I read the label further, and it actually performed by London orchestra....
Yeah.... anyway, here it is, if you like classical music, it might be up your alley

Attachments

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino