Clashes between Jews and Palestinians in Jerusalem. Israel now invading Gaza according to (Questionable) Reports - If your thoughts are "I don't like either" you don't need to fucking post because it's been said 100 times you fucking dullard

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

gaystoner

There's lots of World out there
kiwifarms.net
This whole mess literally started 4000 years ago with Abraham having 2 kids, Ishmael and Issac.

According to the bible, Ishmael was born to Hagar, his egyptian concubine, and brought up in Abraham's household. Some 13 years later, however, Sarah (his actual wife) conceived Isaac. Isaac became Abraham's sole heir, and Ishmael and Hagar were effectively banished to the desert so they wouldn't cause trouble for Issac. Issac's descendants eventually became the tribes that inherited the land that now makes up Israel.

According to the bible, Ishmael's descendants (the Arabs) settled in the area from Havilah to Shur (Arabia). And they lived in hostility toward all the tribes related to them.

Arabs, and consequently Muslims, think that the roles between Issac and Ishmael were switched. In the Quran Ishmael was the chosen son who inherited Abraham's blessing and land, not Issac. Jews say otherwise. They've been fighting ever since. Nothing has changed in millennia.

Anyway, when it comes to Israel vs Palestine, I hate both, but I hate Muslims more. At least the Jews aren't trying to drag culture back to the literal 7th century. The western world has already been living under Judeo-Christian laws for millennia, but compare that to the abject barbarism of Muslim Shari'a law, and there's no contest which system is better.
Theres an avatar episode about this

A Cardboard Box

kiwifarms.net
This whole mess literally started 4000 years ago with Abraham having 2 kids, Ishmael and Issac.

According to the bible, Ishmael was born to Hagar, his egyptian concubine, and brought up in Abraham's household. Some 13 years later, however, Sarah (his actual wife) conceived Isaac. Isaac became Abraham's sole heir, and Ishmael and Hagar were effectively banished to the desert so they wouldn't cause trouble for Issac. Issac's descendants eventually became the tribes that inherited the land that now makes up Israel.

According to the bible, Ishmael's descendants (the Arabs) settled in the area from Havilah to Shur (Arabia). And they lived in hostility toward all the tribes related to them.

Arabs, and consequently Muslims, think that the roles between Issac and Ishmael were switched. In the Quran Ishmael was the chosen son who inherited Abraham's blessing and land, not Issac. Jews say otherwise. They've been fighting ever since. Nothing has changed in millennia.

Anyway, when it comes to Israel vs Palestine, I hate both, but I hate Muslims more. At least the Jews aren't trying to drag culture back to the literal 7th century. The western world has already been living under Judeo-Christian laws for millennia, but compare that to the abject barbarism of Muslim Shari'a law, and there's no contest which system is better.
Kikes treat Arab Christians just as shitty as they treat Muslims. Christians want dead kikes just like the Muslims do.

Squid Bitch

kiwifarms.net
The fringe Jewish group and the right-wing Israeli nationalists they support gain a lot from escalation, though, so the main question is if the mosque raids did anything to stop that tiktok trend, or if it was punitive, or intended to cause further rioting.
I wouldn't say that the mosque raids themselves had anything to do with the tiktok trend, as there were still further escalations between those two events, such as Israeli police barricading the Damascus Gate at the beginning of Ramadan, more violent clashes between Palestinians and police, and, of course, the evictions in Sheikh Jarrah.

To be clear, my point wasn't to link the two events themselves, just to point out that tensions had been brewing for some time before the events at Al Aqsa.

Iwasamwillbe

Burning Blaze of Yahuwah
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reminder that the line about this being a religious conflict of Jews vs Muslims is bullshit. This is kikes versus Arabs of all creeds. Kikes treat Arab Christians like absolute shit same as they treat Muslims. Reminder that the Lebanese Christians are in a ruling coalition with Hezbollah in Lebanon.
I could have sworn I saw a tweet response to the IDF saying that Palestine was the "Land of the Muslims" or something equally telling, but it must have been moved or deleted before I could find it again to screencap it.

Point is, you might say that this is a Jewish-Arab conflict in general, but not even most Arabs themselves see it that way. They see it as primarily (even solely) a Jewish-Muslim conflict, which is why you see Muslims from all over the world screeching that Israel should be destroyed by the power of Allah al-Kabir, al-Hasib. If it was just some conflict between Jews and some random desert people, they wouldn't care. Because it's a conflict between Jews and desert people who believe in Islam, they do care.

Autopsy

kiwifarms.net
If Russia or Iran get involved, you can count America in. Biden will be fed to the dogs if he passes up a free ticket for those two future wars. We won't do a very good job, though. The infection rate for new Army recruits with two moms and neovaginas will make most of our military undeployable. The real women will get pregnant by the Arab locals while the few remaining white men defect to that little whore house near Haifa with Christina Aguilera on their billboard.
I know pretty much all of that is shitposting, but American prospects in a land/naval war with Iran seem excellent, even if China or Russia or both get involved. The threats of China are local to the Chinese & SEA region and to do with invading through hostile batteries, while Russia has incomplete power projection and really really shitty air coverage. Iran has accidentally modernized enough for the US to invade them. They aren't shitty desert people anymore, they have cities to carpet bomb, even the activities in Iraq were set back by how Iraq was mostly pre-modernization, and Vietnam's strongest fronts were all urban combat, even though it was technically allied cities (not bombable).

I wouldn't say that the mosque raids themselves had anything to do with the tiktok trend, as there were still further escalations between those two events, such as Israeli police barricading the Damascus Gate at the beginning of Ramadan, more violent clashes between Palestinians and police, and, of course, the evictions in Sheikh Jarrah.

To be clear, my point wasn't to link the two events themselves, just to point out that tensions had been brewing for some time before the events at Al Aqsa.
Absolutely, I just wanted to emphasize that the Aqsa raid is the flashpoint for the conflict in Gaza, and Israel needs to have a good answer for what made it necessary to keep escalating in the first place. Too many people (twitter especially, so "people") seem to have jumped to either "Israel dindu nuffin" or "Israel is literally genociding the muzzies." Israel might very well have those answers, but they need to share them with the class in a coherent way, like any other civilized western country does, or they should resign to not being considered one anymore.
IMO and based on what I've seen/read so far, I think the barricade at Damascus Gate was probably the point of no return in terms of unrest, but the degree of conflict could have maybe been rolled back if they tried real hard.

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
They were* proxies back when Iran was still kinda liberal. Now they're their own thing.

Count the hijabs:
Bullshit. Hijabs aren't a mandatory thing in Iran either. There was no "kinda liberal" time in Iran when Hezzbollah existed. 1985 dude. They were funded from the get-go as an Iranian proxy to carve out a patch of the fragmented Lebanon.

The Hezzies are a Shia Islam Iranian franchise operation. They get their marching orders and funding and support from Tehran and further their goals in the region. Period.

Sithis

Dread Lord of the Void
kiwifarms.net

Don't forget the part where that little fun scenario also involved god cursing him so that his hand and his sons hands would always be raised against other nations and all other people's hands would be raised against them, ie they're always going to be instigating shit and the rest of the world will turn on them for it.

If the Jews end up actually bringing about the biblical end of the world and ending this gay clownshow reality we are in now I might have to atone for all the times I've been rough on the jews.

MaxPayne

kiwifarms.net
The western world has already been living under Judeo-Christian laws for millennia,
Bullshit

The term became widely used in the United States during the Cold War to suggest a unified American identity opposed to communism. Theologian and author Arthur A. Cohen, in The Myth of the Judeo-Christian Tradition, questioned the theological validity of the Judeo-Christian concept, suggesting that it was instead essentially an invention of American politics.

Penis Drager

Ukraine's boring now.
kiwifarms.net
Bullshit. Hijabs aren't a mandatory thing in Iran either. There was no "kinda liberal" time in Iran when Hezzbollah existed. 1985 dude. They were funded from the get-go as an Iranian proxy to carve out a patch of the fragmented Lebanon.

The Hezzies are a Shia Islam Iranian franchise operation. They get their marching orders and funding and support from Tehran and further their goals in the region. Period.
Hijabs were compulsory at least from 1979 to 2017. Regional edicts make a difference but Hezbollah has fought against compulsory head coverings since the 80's and have advanced women's rights since then. Whenever you hear about "islamic feminism, " they're talking about Hezbollah (though it is kinda dishonest to call it that as Hezbollah is actually quite secular).

Oops, forgive me. Forgot to include propaganda:

Last edited:

Feline Supremacist

слава России! Ты никогда не станешь женщиной
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Glad to see that their priorities are in order.

Damn, they're tearing up Syrian Girl on

View attachment 2168446

View attachment 2168447

View attachment 2168460

"Oppression olympics" is my personal favorite. :story: way to prove her point of Americans being privileged.
"Black Arabs" lmao you mean the offspring of your enslaved ancestors. Funny how they fail and/or refuse to acknowledge the Arab slave trade, which had been going on for a few centuries before Europeans partook.

The Lizard Queen

Lizard boobs. Your argument is invalid.
kiwifarms.net
Don't forget the part where that little fun scenario also involved god cursing him so that his hand and his sons hands would always be raised against other nations and all other people's hands would be raised against them, ie they're always going to be instigating shit and the rest of the world will turn on them for it.

If the Jews end up actually bringing about the biblical end of the world and ending this gay clownshow reality we are in now I might have to atone for all the times I've been rough on the jews.
Well, ignoring any religious meaning here, and just basing everything entirely on the known text, the Jews have actual history in the area which the Muslims don't have (but they desperately want to pretend they have).
By physical evidence alone, we've found Old Testament fragments dated as old as 800 BC, over 1200 years before the Arab-cope fanfiction that is the Quran. Contextual evidence places the Old Testament even older, though physical evidence is scarce from that period of history.

Anyway, if any group of people can be said to have claim to a land, with evidence to back it up, it's the Jews. Except maybe the Egyptians, no other group can prove they've lived in one place for as long. Either by birthright, or right of conquest, or however you measure possession, they've got it. They own it right now, and they have the strength (both military and political) to keep it, so there's not much point in bothering with the Palestinians who had only formed their core identity of being Palestinians (instead of Arabs) a decade before the Jews took it back.

Iwasamwillbe

Burning Blaze of Yahuwah
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
Hijabs were compulsory at least from 1979 to 2017. Regional edicts make a difference but Hezbollah has fought against compulsory head coverings since the 80's and have advanced women's rights since then. Whenever you hear about "islamic feminism, " they're talking about Hezbollah (though it is kinda dishonest to call it that as Hezbollah is actually quite secular).
Uh-huh. Then why are they involved in all of these conflicts with all of Iran's enemies and carrying all of this Iranian gear and with all of this Iranian money? Why is South Lebanon considered a "state within a state" Hezbollahistan or whatever where the national government has little to no authority? Why have they engaged in so many armed military conflicts against the wishes of both the national government but the locals and the UNFIL as well?

Did you just forget about all of the shit they pulled in the mid-2000's?