Clashes between Jews and Palestinians in Jerusalem. Israel now invading Gaza according to (Questionable) Reports - If your thoughts are "I don't like either" you don't need to fucking post because it's been said 100 times you fucking dullard

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Blood Bath & Beyond

Russian Bot
kiwifarms.net
Oy vey, would you just look at these kolboynicks with so much chutzpah? These schmoes and their meshuga should just hang up their guns and we can all just share some nosh. Fighting causes so much schvitz on your beppie anyway and who really wants that? Come on ya mensch, let's be like mishpokhe.

Hehehe, once those schmucks have their backs turned we'll kick them right in the tuche. As my Bubbe used to say, "All those yutzi goys are drek bupkis" Oh how that would make me plotz myself. Motzel tov, ya putz.

Last edited:

Iwasamwillbe

Burning Blaze of Yahuwah
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All of this could have been avoided if the world collectively remembered that the entire concept of a distinct "Palestinian" ethnic group didn't even exist until the late 1940s, and solely because the Arabophones in the region got mad that Jews were settling and being successful in land they otherwise considered Syrian.

Penis Drager

Ukraine's boring now.
kiwifarms.net
Uh-huh. Then why are they involved in all of these conflicts with all of Iran's enemies and carrying all of this Iranian gear and with all of this Iranian money? Why is South Lebanon considered a "state within a state" Hezbollahistan or whatever where the national government has little to no authority? Why have they engaged in so many armed military conflicts against the wishes of both the national government but the locals and the UNFIL as well?

Did you just forget about all of the shit they pulled in the mid-2000's?
There is debate over who is the rightful government of Lebanon. You've got your choice between the people building hospitals and shit while under fire or the people spending all of their resources killing the guys building hospitals and shit. Guess who's who...
And yes. Hezbollah does not like the US or Israel. They like killing those protecting them.
It's fair enough to see them as an enemy. But they are still pretty good guys.

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
There is debate over who is the rightful government of Lebanon. You've got your choice between the people building hospitals and shit while under fire or the people spending all of their resources killing the guys building hospitals and shit. Guess who's who...
And yes. Hezbollah does not like the US or Israel. They like killing those protecting them.
It's fair enough to see them as an enemy. But they are still pretty good guys.

The same "hospitals" they fired rockets from after UNFIL chased them away from setting up sites near their monitoring stations?

Penis Drager

Ukraine's boring now.
kiwifarms.net
The same "hospitals" they fired rockets from after UNFIL chased them away from setting up sites near their monitoring stations?
Playing fair is a retard's game. This idiotic notion that everyone has to play by the same rules is exactly why the western right is always going to be on the losing end.
Stop being a fucking pussy. If you wanna win, sometimes you gotta hit below the belt.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It clearly says that fence sitters vote by killing themselves
That's not fence sitting when I want to watch that shithole region turned into a massive glass ornament.
CHRIST IS KING
DEATH TO THE HEATHANS AND SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.

1620973775261.png

Voted this because I want to see leftards and sandniggers perpetually triggered, and hopefully they start throwing fireworks at each other.

EyesFullOfSperg

kiwifarms.net
That's not fence sitting when I want to watch that shithole region turned into a massive glass ornament.
CHRIST IS KING

View attachment 2168647
Voted this because I want to see leftards and sandniggers perpetually triggered, and hopefully they start throwing fireworks at each other.
No one cares, keep being retarded.

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
Playing fair is a retard's game. This idiotic notion that everyone has to play by the same rules is exactly why the western right is always going to be on the losing end.
Stop being a fucking pussy. If you wanna win, sometimes you gotta hit below the belt.
Yes, I'm sure the Lebanese are totally on-board with these Shia Palestinian groups setting up shop (after getting the boot from Jordan) where they live and waging some "resistance movement" from their backyard in a manner that demands retaliation and also drawing violence towards the UN peacekeepers brought there to secure the area.

They built "hospitals" and "schools" that get flattened because they use the population as human shields when it is convenient. Totally worth it because they are totally winning and the armed "resistance" haven't been off waging war in other proxy conflicts at the bidding of their paymaster for the last decade plus and that is the only reason that place has been somewhat peaceful.

Autopsy

kiwifarms.net
Well, ignoring any religious meaning here, and just basing everything entirely on the known text, the Jews have actual history in the area which the Muslims don't have (but they desperately want to pretend they have).
Ignoring any religious context in general, Islam is not a peoples, it's a religion, while the Jews are both. If you're going on ethnic claims, the Jews muscled out the Eblaites, literally the oldest coherent multi-city civilization ever recorded, with much of the region devolving into city-states for centuries to follow. With religious context, Genesis describes the peoples that the Jews are muscling out to acquire their fated homeland in detail: the Kenites, Kenizzites, Kadmonites, Hittites, Perizzites, Rephaites, Amorites, Canaanites, Girgashites and Jebusites. Despite proclamations against intermarriage, the Kenites and Hittites especially were integrated into the Jewish people, while most of the rest were expelled or enslaved.
Syrians are particularly the Perizzites (generally considered to be the oldest group listed) and much of the Canaanites, with the order of dominance in what is modern Israel seemingly going Perizzites->Jebusites->Hittites, with various regions split between the Girgashites and the Amorites nearby.
Leaving ancient history, the Jews lost the Levant to Syrians again, and then to the Romans, and eventually Arabs, and Arabs have owned it the longest (again, excluding ancient Syria). Christians have the strongest non-Arab claim to Jerusalem, IMO, the Kingdom of Jerusalem held down the fort far longer than modern Israel has managed yet, and Cyprus for ages after that.
In 500 BC, when the Jewish Maccabees were (already) rebelling against Macedonian occupation, the Arab Nabataeans to their south were making the most wealthy country on the entire planet, complete with a crazy fort-castle-trade-city made out of hewn stone. The Maccabees in fact received significant support and protection from the Nabataeans at the time, proving that eventually old relationships and contracts can in fact be "too old to matter." In terms of claims to land or kingdom, Jews would not be my first bet. That's why they need to be busy selling people on their continued presence in the region.

WeWuzFinns

Fruity tasting chicken
kiwifarms.net
CHRIST IS KING

View attachment 2168647
What are you smoking cracker? The third temple has already been built.
1620974216727.png

Terry successfully cucked the jews, while glow in the dark niggers failed to stop him. This is the endgame now nigga and jesus will thanos snap rapture all you non-believing niggas into Sovngarde. AIDS ridden nogs will eternally burn in hell, having brimstones placed beneath their sodomy holes.