Clashes between Jews and Palestinians in Jerusalem. Israel now invading Gaza according to (Questionable) Reports - If your thoughts are "I don't like either" you don't need to fucking post because it's been said 100 times you fucking dullard

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Gutts

Blood and Guts
kiwifarms.net
The poll needs a third option: I couldn't give a fuck about it!
1620974625817.png

Titos

Wow, really? Cool,
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't Israel manufacture a shitton of semi-conductors? I don't know if they still use Chlorine Triflouride in the etching process for that stuff but I am hoping someone on either side whether it be accidental or intentional blows up wherever they are storing that stuff. The pant shitting that would ensue would be comedy gold.

Penis Drager

Ukraine's boring now.
kiwifarms.net
Yes, I'm sure the Lebanese are totally on-board with these Shia Palestinian groups setting up shop (after getting the boot from Jordan) where they live and waging some "resistance movement" from their backyard in a manner that demands retaliation and also drawing violence towards the UN peacekeepers brought there to secure the area.

They built "hospitals" and "schools" that get flattened because they use the population as human shields when it is convenient. Totally worth it because they are totally winning and the armed "resistance" haven't been off waging war in other proxy conflicts at the bidding of their paymaster for the last decade plus and that is the only reason that place has been somewhat peaceful.
Cede the land to Hezbollah and there won't be any problems. They have clearly demonstrated themselves to be more competent than the "official" government.

The Last Stand

It's mine, x3. Whose world is this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All of this could have been avoided if the world collectively remembered that the entire concept of a distinct "Palestinian" ethnic group didn't even exist until the late 1940s, and solely because the Arabophones in the region got mad that Jews were settling and being successful in land they otherwise considered Syrian.
All of this could've been avoided, maybe averted, if we elected Hillary Clinton in 2016.

1620975593114.png

SITHRAK!

ESL teenager spouting gibberish and angry words.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
5 billion goes to Afghanistan and 4 billion to Iraq, and it's not military aid either but the retarded altruistic kikes in Tel Aviv spend most of the foreign aid giving it to starving nigger nations
Israel’s foreign aid is about $100 Million a year.
Total US aid to Israel is about $6.5 billion a year.
Basically the US is handing the zionists a massive wad of cash, they’re giving away a tiny fragment of it, spending a huge chunk of the rest continuing to bomb the fuck out of people who just want their land back, and the taxpayer foots the bill.
Have a look at pic related and ask if that was one point three trillion dollars well spent.
EEB1E5FF-7AE0-4FE4-8CFC-EEF03DB1BE36.jpeg

My gut feeling: you got a nation. You got someone else to pay for it. You got them to send their sons and daughters to die for you, but that’s okay, because isn’t that what cattle do?
So fuck off out of everyone else’s country. You have a homeland now. Fuck off to it.

draggs

I KNOW WHO YOU ARRRRRRRRRRRRE!! *BLOOD OCEAN*
kiwifarms.net
The obvious winning move is for Israel to go full fuck optics and glass the sand niggers in Gaza.

Then the triggered dem majority will finally do something useful and stop funding Israel so they get fucked by the rest of the sand niggers around them.

Win-Win for us all, less sand niggers and Israel finally gets cut off from US welfare.
Jews could be down to stones and pointy sticks and they would still beat Arab armies' asses.

These are venal, cowardly, undisciplined, corrupt, incompetent people running Arab militaries, and the Jews know it, and they know it. They dont want to be humiliated for a fifth time.

Glowie

Terry Davis' inner voice
kiwifarms.net
Did Biden make a comment how united states will de-escalate, spend tax dollars and lives of soldiers for the greatest ally? Great War is going to happen and soon.

Also, stop getting mad over internet polls that mean jack and shit.

Jet Fuel Johnny

Full Metal Sperg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now my Facebook feed is spammed by people asking for help finding their dogs, who ran away because the noise of the bombing :(
They're full of shit.

Muslims don't like dogs. it's in their shitty book full of pedo apologism.

retarded furry kike loving nigger take
That sounds like an angry mudder who's pissed his dad popped his sister's cherry and now he has to honor murder his mom.

Squid Bitch

kiwifarms.net
Basically the US is handing the zionists a massive wad of cash
You may consider this semantics, but just to clarify since this is a frequent misconception: the US doesn't actually give Israel cash (i.e., money that can be spent anywhere and on anything), but just credit to certain US weapons manufacturers that can be spent on weapons, equipment, uniforms, etc. It's basically a way to ensure that these US manufacturers remain in business during times of peace.

SITHRAK!

ESL teenager spouting gibberish and angry words.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You may consider this semantics, but just to clarify since this is a frequent misconception: the US doesn't actually give Israel cash (i.e., money that can be spent anywhere and on anything), but just credit to certain US weapons manufacturers that can be spent on weapons, equipment, uniforms, etc. It's basically a way to ensure that these US manufacturers remain in business during times of peace.
"Since FY1991 (P.L. 101-513), Congress has mandated that Israel receive its FMF aid in a lump sum during the first month of the fiscal year. The Further Consolidated Appropriations Act, FY2020 (P.L. 116-94) states, “That of the funds appropriated under this heading, not less than $3,300,000,000 shall be available for grants only for Israel which shall be disbursed within 30 days of enactment of this Act.” Once disbursed, Israel’s military aid is transferred to an interest bearing account with the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank. Israel has used interest collected on its military aid to pay down its bilateral debt (nonguaranteed) to U.S. government agencies, which, according to the U.S. Department of the Treasury, stood at $148.8 million as of December 2015. Israel cannot use accrued interest for defense procurement inside Israel."

The US puts money in an interest-bearing account with the (((federal reserve))) and what doesn't get spent is used to generate interest to pay off debts Israel owes to America.
I hope you can come to see how this kind of deal would basically make any jew rub their hands together at a frequency and speed sufficient to cause their palms to catch fire.

Last edited: