Clayton Ray Huff / Dream / DreamOnPvP / DreamTraps / DreamAF / DreamXD / DeltaKnight / DreamSkilful / Clayman23 / Clayman2323 - Minecraft Youtuber with fans that want to torture and rape him.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
I don't think this has anything to do with the drama, I've skimmed through it and it seems to be more about the SMP and its "story"

I think manhunts are like the SMP , but nothing is outright scripted the players just do whats more interesting for the video which gives the idea of a script being used.
Yeah, that's possible. I hardly have the patience for minecraft speedrunning, let alone whatever the fuck nonsense smp is.

Magehenti

Hopefully I still see within 25 years of my life.
I've tried Minecraft (java edition) speedrunning, specifically Random seed glitchless 1.16+, and let me tell you, the luck required is high. Dream's run looked bullshit and the fact that his run got ruined by the dungeon generation (a seed-generated part, one which he CAN'T control.). It takes a lot of time and patience to even get a time under a hour for a few people, let alone 30 minutes. It should be noted (and it's been told) that it's the reason why dream's run wasn't even world record lmao.

Last edited:

Nauseated Courgi

Spontaneously Alive and Well
I've tried Minecraft (java edition) speedrunning, specifically Random seed glitchless 1.16+, and let me tell you, the luck required is high. Dream's run looked bullshit and the fact that his run got ruined by the dungeon generation (a seed-generated part, one which he CAN'T control.). It takes a lot of time and patience to even get a time under a hour for a few people, let alone 30 minutes. It should be noted (and it's been told) that it's the reason why dream's run wasn't even world record lmao.
Thanks for your insight, but we've already established that.

Now that we know he's YouTube's golden boy, he will now be untouchable and shielded from any criticism or flagging. Basically, his YouTube "career" has been cemented forever until he finds a dead body and films it.
Youtube backing an impulsive barely adult with a habit for lying who is stalked by an army of psychopathic teenyboppers and endless alogs? Nope. Nothing could go wrong here. Youtube always picks the winning horse.

I'm sure Dream, who acquired massive online fame in barely 2 years, will be a solid pillar in this community which is notorious for inappropriate relations with underage fans. Dream will thrive in a position of endless scrutiny. Good thing for those parasocial relationships he has to support him!

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
No one here can do 1.16 set seed mode with glitches fast enough to get on the random seed glitchless top 20. You're preaching to a choir here.

The bartering RNG is pretty fucking lame. They should make it so that every 5th barter draws from a better loot table, or have a category of "random seed 100% pearl bartering". Less than 5%? Yeah that's just stupid.

Nauseated Courgi

Spontaneously Alive and Well
No one here can do 1.16 set seed mode with glitches fast enough to get on the random seed glitchless top 20. You're preaching to a choir here.

The bartering RNG is pretty fucking lame. They should make it so that every 5th barter draws from a better loot table, or have a category of "random seed 100% pearl bartering". Less than 5%? Yeah that's just stupid.
Given that Enderman spawn in the nether (in addition to them spawning most often in the warped forest) I'm pretty sure they intended for the Piglins to be an optional source of the stuff given their small chance of getting it

The pearl drop rate from Piglins was a bit higher in the snapshots (4.7% back then rather 2.2% now). Community feedback is what made it lower.

That was Dream's thinking before he cheated got really lucky.

Wingnut

WARNING: Tighten all bolts to the end
Youtube backing an impulsive barely adult with a habit for lying who is stalked by an army of psychopathic teenyboppers and endless alogs? Nope. Nothing could go wrong here. Youtube always picks the winning horse.

I'm sure Dream, who acquired massive online fame in barely 2 years, will be a solid pillar in this community which is notorious for inappropriate relations with underage fans. Dream will thrive in a position of endless scrutiny. Good thing for those parasocial relationships he has to support him!

YouTube doesn't give a shit though, they'll champion Dream until he does something really stupid and then drop him like a rock.
Just like what they did with Pewdiepie and the Paul brothers already, The only reason YouTube is propping him up is because he currently fits the mold of "Wildly popular and advertiser friendly". The second he starts to jeopardize their advertising revenue or stops bringing in money they'll move to the next cashcow to highlight while pretending like they care about their user base.

itsoktobewhite

just another newfag

(autism)
From the recent runs I’ve seen, pearl trades really aren’t as much of an issue anymore.
Some of the bottlenecks in the new meta include getting a bastion and fortress in close proximity and getting enough obsidian to be able to use nether travel to get to the stronghold faster.
You get plenty of pearls due to the high concentration of piglins in the bastion (unless you’re really unlucky). (/autism)

cybertoaster

Chairman of the mammary regulation committee
What the fucking fuck? is this normal now? jesus christ

The allegations prompted Minecraft and the Speedrunning community to investigate his highscore. They released a fucking 22 page long statistical analysis of his drops.
Minefags autism never ceases to amaze me

Forever Sunrise

Avatar? I don't need no stinkin' avatar.
Has anyone brought this up yet?
Turns out Dream is a massive nonce
I dunno, someone posted the context here I think: https://mobile.twitter.com/Solar_Lynx/status/1341198324225982469 And timestamps are in the video in question. It seems more like Ninja's fault tbh.
Edit: Found these too https://twitter.com/Kittycat20451/status/1341347819937013760?s=19

Last edited:

Bob Barker

Bob Barker
True & Honest Fan
we also got face reveals for some pretty well known technical players. I love face reveals because they're always surprising

one of my favorite youtube comments is on scicraft's panel:
"we have server members from all around the world"
*laughs in German*

afaik I believe ilmango is an engineer as a day job and gnembon is a CS professor?
Speaking of ilmango and technical players, his latest video takes a shot at dream over the cheating thing. Apparently Dream's 12 year olds were giving him shit for missing bow shots in minecraft or something gay.