Clayton Ray Huff / Dream / DreamOnPvP / DreamTraps / DreamAF / DreamXD / DeltaKnight / DreamSkilful / Clayman23 / Clayman2323 - Minecraft Youtuber with fans that want to torture and rape him.

Forever Sunrise

Avatar? I don't need no stinkin' avatar.
It's from "Dream SMP" which is some dumbass scripted Minecraft show full of manufactured drama and autism. People there pretend to hate each other for clout and grift. It's like Hermitcraft, increase autism slider to breakage and skill/creativity to minimum. At least Hermitcraft has creative and skilled people, and Etho, DreamSMP hosts a bunch of insufferable e-famous fags. It's similar to when Gordon Ramsay's Hell's Kitchen has a bunch of these whogivesafuckabout supposedly famous celeb cunts that can neither cook nor entertain, and has it as a challenge. Imagine every episode like that, DreamSMP in essence.

That said, watching Technoblade slaughter them all repeatedly while Philza giggles hysterically in the background is motivation enough for me to watch every single stream on it they both run.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
That said, watching Technoblade slaughter them all repeatedly while Philza giggles hysterically in the background is motivation enough for me to watch every single stream on it they both run.
I hear Technoblade is a rather wholesome person with good skills and gets hate from Dream stans. Maybe I'll have a look at his stuff. Supposedly, Teamrooted has his dox too. Wonder which mentally ill ex they fished it from on that one.

Edit: Watched some of his stuff, pretty funny. Dude's definitely autistic and I can tell from those jokes. "We're stabbing orphans in Minecraft but that saves orphans in real life so it must be done", wtf kind of joke is that? Sounds like shit Harmful Opinions will say (known autist).

Last edited:

Forever Sunrise

I hear Technoblade is a rather wholesome person with good skills and gets hate from Dream stans. Maybe I'll have a look at his stuff. Supposedly, Teamrooted has his dox too. Wonder which mentally ill ex they fished it from on that one.

He's a very wholesome guy. He's almost certainly autistic, or at least has obsessive personality traits. He's not very emotive, very droll, very focused. His claim to fame is being one of Minecraft's best PvP'ers, and his skills really live up to all the hype. He also spent months farming millions upon millions of potatoes for an average of 11 hours per day just for clout on one of Minecraft's biggest multiplayer servers. I don't think there's a single video of his that I dislike. He was legitimately much more invested in getting a special rank from his multiplayer server as a tournament reward than the $10,000 prize money involved.

AlphaKilo

Abyss Gazer
He's a very wholesome guy. He's almost certainly autistic, or at least has obsessive personality traits. He's not very emotive, very droll, very focused. His claim to fame is being one of Minecraft's best PvP'ers, and his skills really live up to all the hype. He also spent months farming millions upon millions of potatoes for an average of 11 hours per day just for clout on one of Minecraft's biggest multiplayer servers. I don't think there's a single video of his that I dislike. He was legitimately much more invested in getting a special rank from his multiplayer server as a tournament reward than the $10,000 prize money involved.
Technoblade got like 1.4k consecutive wins in Bedwars. Dude's untouchable for like years until he decided to end the win streak by himself. He's pretty enjoyable to watch but I won't touch his DreamSMP video.

Bugs_Galore

Hell is real and we live in it.
This is a genuine question and I would appreciate if anybody had a well thought out response.

Why the fuck can video game Youtubers just not stop fucking kids?

I have actually lost count of how many people have been caught in attempted kiddie diddling on YouTube. Is it just a maturity thing? Is it all of that power going to their heads? Is it because they are socially awkward that think the only people they can date are 4+ years their junior?

I honestly don't get why so many fucking YouTubers go straight from achieving a small modicum of success, to immediately attempting to groom kids. If I was a social psychologist I would start doing a study on this shit, the pathology is so blatant and widespread.

kūhaku

from the outside looking in
This is a genuine question and I would appreciate if anybody had a well thought out response.

I have actually lost count of how many people have been caught in attempted kiddie diddling on YouTube. Is it just a maturity thing? Is it all of that power going to their heads? Is it because they are socially awkward that think the only people they can date are 4+ years their junior?

I honestly don't get why so many fucking YouTubers go straight from achieving a small modicum of success, to immediately attempting to groom kids. If I was a social psychologist I would start doing a study on this shit, the pathology is so blatant and widespread.
It probably has something to do with playing games meant for children for a living, being exposed to hundreds of thousands if not millions of kids, and having no gf. I also imagine the type of people who even begin to be youtubers for kiddie games had these tendencies to begin with in small amount, which is why they started playing said games. Then all the people messaging them, such as the overly sexual Dream stans, probably drives them over the edge.

His fans probably have low standards and will ignore any red flag because they think their favorite YouTuber/Twitch streamer/OnlyFans creator can do no wrong. Fan and content creator isn't the healthiest power balance, and a lot of people capitalize on this. There are definitely adults in his "fandom", but when you consider his audience is millions of teenagers watching him play a game made for kids, it's safe to assume that young girls are the most accessible (?), on top of the fact that they're more likely to ignore the warning signs than adults.

Simple, why can't hollywood and politicians stop fucking kids?

Its all about power and dominance. The people who get into high positions in these industries usually have a strong desire for power + a shit upbringing where they were not properly raised with any kind of moral virtues.

"Influencers" simply lack the protection the media/politicians have built for themselves through loopholes, "free zones" and social rules over decades. Influencers are also considerably less intelligent overall.

Keep an eye on what you're doing Techno, or else your head will be going off your neck like Dream's door went off its hinges. :)
^^^ A death threat, the only illegal thing in this dox.​
I don't know if it is too late to mention Team R00ted's comment towards Technoblade, but their threat towards him makes me feel a little suspicious as to what they know about Techno if his reputation is relatively positive (outside of angery dream stans) in the Minecraft community.
:thinking:

cariwi

No.

Actually I don't know why would you even be attracted to kids, it's just one of the most disgusting things in this rotten world and will never understand it. Fuck groomers and fuck pedophiles.
I don't know if it is too late to mention Team R00ted's comment towards Technoblade, but their threat towards him makes me feel a little suspicious as to what they know about Techno if his reputation is relatively positive (outside of angery dream stans) in the Minecraft community.
:thinking:
Everybody got something to hide from their past but maybe it has to deal with something with his family? Idk he just seem like a good guy and don't get the impression that he would do a stupid thing like Dream has done. I got suspicious of TeamR00ted when they doxxed Dream's young sister, I get that they REALLY hate him, but his sister is a minor and worse she's a girl. That was a fuck up move. But yeah, I won't trust TR anymore. Sorry.

Forever Sunrise

Everybody got something to hide from their past but maybe it has to deal with something with his family? Idk he just seem like a good guy and don't get the impression that he would do a stupid thing like Dream has done. I got suspicious of TeamR00ted when they doxxed Dream's young sister, I get that they REALLY hate him, but his sister is a minor and worse she's a girl. That was a fuck up move. But yeah, I won't trust TR anymore. Sorry.

While they were active here they stated directly in their profile comments that they weren't going to Dox Techno because he simply hadn't done anything they felt justified doing so. The 'threat' amounted to a warning to keep his nose out of the dirt they felt a lot of other Minecraft Youtubers have been grubbing in recently.

Face Of A Ghost

Slowly dying
So he cheated on his GF and? Sounds to me the chick is pissed off he's being a little celebrity now and trying to metoo him out of spite. Whatever.

For the Speedrun thing yeah i watch a lot of Speedrun content and these guys are so passionate about their game that cheating is the #1 no no sin. Probably what happens when you become so big in a year and your skills haven't improved much and to keep traffic you pull shit like that, idk what would be the thought process.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan

Kids play games.
(Kids congregate in parks, at churches, boy scouts, primary schools)
Child molesters and predators want to do creepy stuff.

Where can they find targets? In places where lots of targets exist, of course.

This is why certain places attract predators naturally. Feminist circles attract the lowest of subhumans who can't get laid, places with lots of kids attract disgusting weirdos etc. You've never heard about say, child molestation in prison, or in a kitchen, because there's no targets there.

Either way, predators should be thrown in lava, and I don't mean Minecraft pixels.

Akpofure

Chug that Moon Mist, boy!

It comes down to the new wave of YouTubers not having the brain to get the resources they desperately need for managing their fame. Old school internet celebrities from 2009-2014 never had as much of an issue as these 2017-2020 celebrities, and that’s because they didn’t have the foresight to hire a PR department that would tell them “hey, don’t send your teenage fangirls your dick, it’s gonna utterly fuck you over.”

Like, look at goddamn Markiplier, jacksepticeye, (most of) the Vanoss Crew, etc. People like them have rarely had this issue, and it was a genuine surprise or rarity when someone from that time period got exposed for shit. Whether it was suppressed due to legal discourse, PR meddling, and/or satisfying the fan if it happened at all, I have no idea.

Just in case anyone is wondering, there's been some drama about dreams ex very recently. I won't screenshot all of the thread, but I'll provide a summary and a link.
zzzz.png

Before anything, I just encourage you to view the thread yourself, I might be missing a lot of context and information. https://twitter.com/anonymoussloll/status/1349775165169680386
  • Sam is a groomer, having sent sexual messages to multiple undreage people involved with her
  • She sent others to attack people that were saying bad stuff about her, also forced the op of the thread to block all her friends
  • Threatens self harm and suicide; ignores op after doing so; op tries to contact her friends but is unable to since op had blocked them
  • Clay is her little bitch, since he will forgive her every time she fucks up; plans to manipulate him to say good things about her, which would result in her getting clout
  • Accused Dream of hitting her
  • Please also check @.anonymoussloll and @.rlyfrez on Twitter for more information about this, there might be more people coming out with accusations soon

Just in case anyone is wondering, there's been some drama about dreams ex very recently. I won't screenshot all of the thread, but I'll provide a summary and a link.
View attachment 1849374
Before anything, I just encourage you to view the thread yourself, I might be missing a lot of context and information. https://twitter.com/anonymoussloll/status/1349775165169680386
  • Sam is a groomer, having sent sexual messages to multiple undreage people involved with her
  • She sent others to attack people that were saying bad stuff about her, also forced the op of the thread to block all her friends
  • Threatens self harm and suicide; ignores op after doing so; op tries to contact her friends but is unable to since op had blocked them
  • Clay is her little bitch, since he will forgive her every time she fucks up; plans to manipulate him to say good things about her, which would result in her getting clout
  • Please also check @.anonymoussloll and @.rlyfrez on Twitter for more information about this, there might be more people coming out with accusations soon
Archive of the thread here.

cariwi

No.
View attachment 1849374
Just when you thought things couldn't get crazier. I'm starting to believe she was the one feeding info to TR.