Clayton Ray Huff / Dream / DreamOnPvP / DreamTraps / DreamAF / DreamXD / DeltaKnight / DreamSkilful / Clayman23 / Clayman2323 - Minecraft Youtuber with fans that want to torture and rape him.

Wikipedia

You didn't read the tos, your soul is mine.
This is a genuine question and I would appreciate if anybody had a well thought out response.

Why the fuck can video game Youtubers just not stop fucking kids?

I have actually lost count of how many people have been caught in attempted kiddie diddling on YouTube. Is it just a maturity thing? Is it all of that power going to their heads? Is it because they are socially awkward that think the only people they can date are 4+ years their junior?

I honestly don't get why so many fucking YouTubers go straight from achieving a small modicum of success, to immediately attempting to groom kids. If I was a social psychologist I would start doing a study on this shit, the pathology is so blatant and widespread.
I dont know why they have to groom and sexually exploit children to get their desires filled. They could get any hoe they want, but they instead choose to attempt to groom minors.
mere-exposure effect, they become more familiar with the children in their fanbase, and this starts to leak over into their kinks.

Last edited:
If any of this is actually true and not just more fanfiction, that whole tweet thread is a disaster.
View attachment 1850794
Cucked by a 15 year and decides to continue pursuing and enabling his pedophile schizo girlfriend anyway because of "muh mentalz". Is Dream just mumkey jones rebranded?

"hi, abuse survivor here."

"hi someone fucked my ass so you're wrong"

ee.zdoom

femcel.
where the actual fuck did dream come from tho like
i literally hadn't heard of him until mid 2020 and he apparently has over 10 million subscribers? and ive never been recommended one of his videos, the only video of his I've watched is one which my friend showed me. Like i swear this man came out of nowhere and he isnt really outstanding when compared to other minecraft creators, so what about him makes the tweeny girls go crazy? it is his hands or something?

i literally hadn't heard of him until mid 2020 and he apparently has over 10 million subscribers? and ive never been recommended one of his videos, the only video of his I've watched is one which my friend showed me. Like i swear this man came out of nowhere and he isnt really outstanding when compared to other minecraft creators, so what about him makes the tweeny girls go crazy? it is his hands or something?
He's supposed to be funny and quirky I guess due to the whole Dream SMP roleplaying crap many girls started getting this attached. On another hand he embraces the stans and acts like a hero which makes them love him more

ee.zdoom

femcel.
He's supposed to be funny and quirky I guess due to the whole Dream SMP roleplaying crap many girls started getting this attached. On another hand he embraces the stans and acts like a hero which makes them love him more
He's one of the only people in that group who embraces stan culture. i rmember carson did a video about how stans are creepy or something (Very ironic after 5/1/21) and other people there have said that they think stan culture is at the very least, unusual meanwhile dream calls hs stans "kitten". I wonder if the doxx will lead to an confirmed leak of his face

CORRUPT🍀

Hear my goose step, strike fear in my enemies
nah that's the other faggot whom ant shown his face. corpse husband

He's one of the only people in that group who embraces stan culture. i rmember carson did a video about how stans are creepy or something (Very ironic after 5/1/21) and other people there have said that they think stan culture is at the very least, unusual meanwhile dream calls hs stans "kitten". I wonder if the doxx will lead to an confirmed leak of his face
Hopefully his face gets leaked I don't even care about the overweight shit or anything I just want to see the fanart with his face on it

Honestly it'd be a shame if it doesn't get leaked given the disappointing (new?) dox by TR

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
Watched some of Technoblade's shit, good stuff. That video of him and some others massacring a tournament was great. Especially the scene where two teams were talking about a temporary alliance while the 4 faggots just flew in deleted them all.

Imagine registering like 5 paid alts to fuck with some kid's potato farm. "The Irish had more potatoes than this". What a glorious autist. Dream is a massive faggot in comparison.