Clayton Ray Huff / Dream / DreamOnPvP / DreamTraps / DreamAF / DreamXD / DeltaKnight / DreamSkilful / Clayman23 - Fat Minecraft Youtuber with fans that want to torture and rape him and are in denial that he's fat.

Is JacobTMK the Fatman?

• Yes! It's a deadringer!

Votes: 67 6.4%
  • No! That's Dream!

Votes: 870 82.9%
  • It's neither of them!

Votes: 113 10.8%

• Total voters

What the shit

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2251041
I'm probably very late on this, but Dream has officially denied him being in the picture on Mitzkif's most recent video.
Give him a couple of months before he admits its him just like with him being a pussy taking him like 9 months to admit to cheating in a block game. He is speedrunning the shitshow that is going to be stanbase once he finally admits thats him in the picture.

Alkaline Cab

Troglodytes, troglodytes
kiwifarms.net
I keep seeing this "people cannot control their weight" shit. Is it true? Like im asking genuinely. I know obesity has some genetic factors but anyone can have a healthy body if they control their diet and work out right?

Of course, there is going to be some 1/7.5 trillion illness or anomaly. But im talking about 99.999% of obesity here.

Honestly, fat shaming is not good but its either that or... diabetes?
sperg:
The absolute best way to solve obesity is to exercise more, and eat less. It's been this way forever, and everyone knows about it since Supersize Me created a media sensation. People might have type II - but as you've said it remains rare, and definitely not 75% of adults! People get discouraged; weight loss takes months, if not years of effort to get progress. People are predisposed to be lazy gluttons; evolutionary and by the food industry. But that doesn't ever excuse fatties who simply can't overcome that, and pay the price.

FruitKanna

Dream's №1 fan. Notice me chonker daddy 😩
kiwifarms.net
If there is one thing I am surprised by, it's the willingness of Dream stans to use "fatphobia" as an argument against sharing the pics. So far I've only ever seen fatphobia used to defend third wave feminists, not basement dwelling nerds.
Besides, fatphobia isn't a real thing. All we do is call fat obese landwhale a fat obese landwhale.

centaursTesticle [CT]

kiwifarms.net
Slightly unrelated but my friend just told me that schlatt or whatever just got arrested in the past like 20 minutes??? I'm not sure if this is the right place to post about it, or that much about schlatt at all, but I saw a few people mention schlatt here along with dream.. so if this is important or means anything to anyone heres the pic they sent me

20210610_200919.jpg

AmazingEagle

I have a nice fine ass
kiwifarms.net
Slightly unrelated but my friend just told me that schlatt or whatever just got arrested in the past like 20 minutes??? I'm not sure if this is the right place to post or much about him at all but I saw a few people mention schlatt here along with dream.. so if this is important or means anything to anyone heres the pic they sent me

Let me guess, drunk driving?