Clayton Ray Huff / Dream / DreamOnPvP / DreamTraps / DreamAF / DreamXD / DeltaKnight / DreamSkilful / Clayman23 - Fat Minecraft Youtuber with fans that want to torture and rape him and are in denial that he's fat.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Is JacobTMK the Fatman?

• Yes! It's a deadringer!

Votes: 113 7.8%
  • No! That's Dream!

Votes: 1,170 81.2%
  • It's neither of them!

Votes: 158 11.0%

• Total voters

thinking about mr hands

Get in the goddamn cuckshed
kiwifarms.net
From July 21st, 2020. Cole would be in the middle of Navy RTC in Chicago at this point, and would have a shaved head.
If I remember correctly, I thought that, namely the picture from the back, wasn't Dream. The stans for a long while thought it was George because the hair was so dark and pretty much none of them believed it was him. He also never outright stated that it was him in the photos, which I believe had some stans saying it was his brother or SapNap in the photoshoot? They were mainly saying those things because he didn't have golden blonde hair, plus he was saying at the time that he had "long shoulder length hair" or something of that sort. Sadly, I can't find anything from that time of discussion because stans get their accounts terminated or go private at the drop of a hat, but I do remember browsing the trending tag when that was going on and that was a very popular theory.
So even if it's not Coleton, based on his hair color and what Dream himself was describing himself as at the time, it couldn't be him. Unless he somehow forgot his own self description he gave the stans, which in all honesty, Dream lying is nothing new.

After that discussion however, most of Dream's other selfies did not include hair in them, such as the Mr Beast video, the other merch drops. Recently I believe this has been the most hair photos he's shown. I could be very wrong on this, I try to avoid seeing pictures of him.
Altho honestly, the instagram picture from August seventh would not surprise me if that's actually him. Since it's hard to hide fat, or even the overall shape of your body after losing a good bit of weight after being that large, him being slouched over like that would hide any evidence of not being a skinny twink. Also wearing black is made to slim you down, which would explain the full length gloves, which might also be slimming for the fingers in the process.

That photo being him is also more reasoning for the July photoshoot not being him as his hair color, even in the non-lit areas, is pretty much the same as his actual photo and his previous "hair color reveal", where as the person modeling on July 21st is being hit by sunlight and still has dark brown hair.

Untitled (45).png

Loose Cannon

kiwifarms.net
If Lyman Highschool knew Coleton was joining the Navy in April, it can be assumed that he had already been sworn in by that point. Since the countdown to your ETS starts at your swear-in date, the military wants to get you shipped out sooner rather than later.

However, this info throws a huge wrench in the Coleton body double theory. Naval Nuclear Engineer training takes over a year to complete, so even in the most fast-tracked scenarios he would still be in training right now.

IET sailors like Cole aren't entitled to visitation periods outside of holidays. At best he could do the Mr Beast video, but that raises more questions than answers.

From Dream's instagram alone, I've found 4 posts we assumed to be Cole that logically can't be anymore.
  • From July 21st, 2020. Cole would be in the middle of Navy RTC in Chicago at this point, and would have a shaved head.
  • From February 18th, 2021. Cole would be in A school in Pennsylvania when this photo was taken.
  • From August 7th, 2021. Cole would be at his duty station, in the final 6 month period of his training.
  • From August 17th, 2021. Same as the August 7th post. The haircut we can see also goes against UCMJ Article 2201.1 (TL;DR, hair's too long on the top and sides), which reinforces the fact that it isn't Cole for me.
Side note, the general build of "Cole" remains consistent all the way back to 2019. Even when wearing a jacket, this shouldn't be the case after months of military training.

Either Cole is in the Navy, or he's Clay's body double. I can't see a way for both scenarios to be true given the timeframe of photo uploads, and there's a few visual inconsistencies that just don't make sense if he's in the military.
I don’t know where your info comes from, but I was a Navy nuke.
I enlisted before graduating high school in the delayed entry program and didn’t start boot camp until September.
There were 4 phases of training (boot and three schools - one for your basic job, six month nuke-specific classroom and on-the-job training at a working mock-up reactor facility). I had leave between each of those steps, plus for holidays. Not sure where you get the idea he wouldn’t have.
As for the hair, the mandatory buzz cut only happens once. He could’ve easily had his hair back by the end of basic training if he’s even gone yet and his hair grows as fast as mine. It’s not the Marines. Sailors aren’t required to keep it that high and tight.

Slider

Save the pumpkins
kiwifarms.net
People can still get your twitch profile picture by screenshots and also I think by Google search. Again, there’s still no proof of it being her/not faked.

I don’t know if it’s different from the Navy, but when my dad went to attend long Out of State Military programs, he would have some family visitation periods which could range from about a week+
If Coleton is getting into a Navy Program, it’s possible he has the same visitation periods, which makes it still possible he’s the one in the pictures, but that’s pretty much the only way it could be him, unless he just never got into the program or the program had a delayed start.
If Lyman Highschool knew Coleton was joining the Navy in April, it can be assumed that he had already been sworn in by that point. Since the countdown to your ETS starts at your swear-in date, the military wants to get you shipped out sooner rather than later.

However, this info throws a huge wrench in the Coleton body double theory. Naval Nuclear Engineer training takes over a year to complete, so even in the most fast-tracked scenarios he would still be in training right now.

IET sailors like Cole aren't entitled to visitation periods outside of holidays. At best he could do the Mr Beast video, but that raises more questions than answers.

From Dream's instagram alone, I've found 4 posts we assumed to be Cole that logically can't be anymore.
  • From July 21st, 2020. Cole would be in the middle of Navy RTC in Chicago at this point, and would have a shaved head.
  • From February 18th, 2021. Cole would be in A school in Pennsylvania when this photo was taken.
  • From August 7th, 2021. Cole would be at his duty station, in the final 6 month period of his training.
  • From August 17th, 2021. Same as the August 7th post. The haircut we can see also goes against UCMJ Article 2201.1 (TL;DR, hair's too long on the top and sides), which reinforces the fact that it isn't Cole for me.
Side note, the general build of "Cole" remains consistent all the way back to 2019. Even when wearing a jacket, this shouldn't be the case after months of military training.

Either Cole is in the Navy, or he's Clay's body double. I can't see a way for both scenarios to be true given the timeframe of photo uploads, and there's a few visual inconsistencies that just don't make sense if he's in the military.
I enlisted before graduating high school in the delayed entry program and didn’t start boot camp until September.
There were 4 phases of training (boot and three schools - one for your basic job, six month nuke-specific classroom and on-the-job training at a working mock-up reactor facility). I had leave between each of those steps, plus for holidays. Not sure where you get the idea he wouldn’t have.
As for the hair, the mandatory buzz cut only happens once. He could’ve easily had his hair back by the end of basic training if he’s even gone yet and his hair grows as fast as mine. It’s not the Marines. Sailors aren’t required to keep it that high and tight.
I don't know much about Navy or military stuff but is it possible that this is one of those university programs were they pledge to join the military (or in this case navy) after they get their degree and usually they get their schooling paid for? For example, there is a Nuclear Propulsion Pipeline Program at Florida Polytechnic University. Also, Florida Polytechnic University claims that "it is the first pipeline program of it's kind in the country". I don't know if that means it is the only nuclear navy program at a university in the country (meaning he isn't out of state). Of course, who knows if his brother even goes there in the first place, but for the sake of the body double theory, I think it's worth noting that these types of possibilities exist.

purpleflurp

Now with more Flurp!
kiwifarms.net
If I remember correctly, I thought that, namely the picture from the back, wasn't Dream. The stans for a long while thought it was George because the hair was so dark and pretty much none of them believed it was him. He also never outright stated that it was him in the photos, which I believe had some stans saying it was his brother or SapNap in the photoshoot? They were mainly saying those things because he didn't have golden blonde hair, plus he was saying at the time that he had "long shoulder length hair" or something of that sort. Sadly, I can't find anything from that time of discussion because stans get their accounts terminated or go private at the drop of a hat, but I do remember browsing the trending tag when that was going on and that was a very popular theory.
So even if it's not Coleton, based on his hair color and what Dream himself was describing himself as at the time, it couldn't be him. Unless he somehow forgot his own self description he gave the stans, which in all honesty, Dream lying is nothing new.

After that discussion however, most of Dream's other selfies did not include hair in them, such as the Mr Beast video, the other merch drops. Recently I believe this has been the most hair photos he's shown. I could be very wrong on this, I try to avoid seeing pictures of him.
Altho honestly, the instagram picture from August seventh would not surprise me if that's actually him. Since it's hard to hide fat, or even the overall shape of your body after losing a good bit of weight after being that large, him being slouched over like that would hide any evidence of not being a skinny twink. Also wearing black is made to slim you down, which would explain the full length gloves, which might also be slimming for the fingers in the process.

That photo being him is also more reasoning for the July photoshoot not being him as his hair color, even in the non-lit areas, is pretty much the same as his actual photo and his previous "hair color reveal", where as the person modeling on July 21st is being hit by sunlight and still has dark brown hair.
I can't find any proof of Dream himself saying he had golden blonde hair, or that it was shoulder length. The only comments I've seen where Dream describes himself, he very carefully describes himself as "Average-looking guy with dirty blond hair."

So he's pretty consistent on that front. My guess is if he did mention having long blond hair, it was probably related to the running joke in his manhunts about him being a disney princess, and some aspies thought he was actually describing himself.

Former Army, was going to try re-upping into the Navy nuclear field. Decided against it once I learned that 20% of my time in service would be spent in training.

For the most part, we're on the same page here. Cole would have had over a year of training, which if he DEP'd like you would mean he's likely still in training. The only mistake I made was not mentioning the gaps between these parts of his training. In my defense, however, it's not uncommon for recruits to just be sent to the next school to start training ASAP or be kept as a holdover until it's time for them to start the next stage of training.

As for the hair, I know the mandatory buzz cut only happens a few times during Basic/Boot camp. Which is why I'm saying that the hair is in violation of Article 2201.1, because we're shown enough of Suit's head for me to tell that the haircut doesn't conform to military grooming regulations.

I don't know much about Navy or military stuff but is it possible that this is one of those university programs were they pledge to join the military (or in this case navy) after they get their degree and usually they get their schooling paid for? For example, there is a Nuclear Propulsion Pipeline Program at Florida Polytechnic University. Also, Florida Polytechnic University claims that "it is the first pipeline program of it's kind in the country". I don't know if that means it is the only nuclear navy program at a university in the country (meaning he isn't out of state). Of course, who knows if his brother even goes there in the first place, but for the sake of the body double theory, I think it's worth noting that these types of possibilities exist.
It's possible, but unlikely. The word choice doesn't make much sense in that context, and the school would have mentioned Florida Polytechnic University and the program by name. Instead they said "Coleton is joining the Navy Nuclear Engineering Program", which has the strong implication that he is going straight to the military.

Also, the earliest mention of the Florida Poly program comes months after Coleton's graduation, with the university's pages for it only going live in December/January. The program might not have been live when Lyman Highschool made its post.

Last edited:

thinking about mr hands

Get in the goddamn cuckshed
kiwifarms.net
I can't find any proof of Dream himself saying he had golden blonde hair, or that it was shoulder length. The only comments I've seen where Dream describes himself, he very carefully describes himself as "Average-looking guy with dirty blond hair."

So he's pretty consistent on that front. My guess is if he did mention having long blond hair, it was probably related to the running joke in his manhunts about him being a disney princess, and some aspies thought he was actually describing himself.
Oh, I brought up the whole "golden blonde hair" thing because that was the thing the fans were upset about when it came to the picture with the guy with dark hair. They were saying it wasn't him because his hair wasn't blonde and some of them at the time were pretty upset by the notion of it even being Dream.

Also, I know I heard Dream say he had long hair before because it was one of those things that would force it's way onto my timeline, so I did a bit of searching and found this uploaded around the beginning of July, 2020, by a clip channel where Dream is describing himself for a fan so they could draw fanart. So he did have long hair at some point, and based on when the video was uploaded, it was close to when the photo shoot took place.

This is a cut section from the video I linked because most of it is just Tag Fodder because clip channels like those are whores for attention.

purpleflurp

Now with more Flurp!
kiwifarms.net
That sus mask remix is literally dedicated & made for everybody still commenting on this thread, along with the MCYT fandom Curiouscats.
Ngl, those guys are like the Weird Al of internet music. They're not trying to troll or piss off any musicians or fans, they're just there to spread the lulz.

I can definitely see their channel hitting 1M+ if they keep up what they're doing.

Not Based or Redpilled

Esoteric PPPist
kiwifarms.net
Some public info about hannarenec.
This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.

Was able to get information by finding the Kik account "idigsminecraft" (refer to my original post) which had the name "Hanna Chunn" on it. From there, I put one and one together and guessed that the "c" in "hannarenec" stood for Chunn. I googled Hanna Rene Chunn and found her voter registration page. For her liscence number, I used the same method I used on Clay.

Last edited:

purpleflurp

Now with more Flurp!
kiwifarms.net
Sapnap appeared in MrBeast's new video, and the dude's looking pretty good. Not only has he slimmed down considerably in less than a year, but the definition on his calves tells me that he's been building muscle mass.
sapnap1.PNG

If Sapnap lost over 100 pounds of fat in 9 months, and Cole's been attending 17-20 months of Navy training since last year, Clay slimming down is starting to seem a lot more believable than the popular theories.

Last edited:

Slider

Save the pumpkins
kiwifarms.net
Aw, man! And here I was hoping for the gay ops theories would come out on top.
It's still is possible. I guess it comes down to how much faith you have in Clayton to go from this:
E3dtjNMWUAM9Jyv.jpg

To this:

dream-youtube.jpg

The most current photo is from December 2018 where he is still fat. Dream told team rooted that when him and Sam were together they ate junk food all of the time and they only broke up around April of 2020 (iirc). It is possible that he had started losing weight before him and Sam broke up and if that is the case then this transformation would be more believable. Regardless, if Clayton really has lost this amount of weight, (regardless of time frame) that is an accomplishment.

Last edited:

purpleflurp

Now with more Flurp!
kiwifarms.net
The most current photo is from December 2018 where he is still fat. Dream told team rooted that when him and Sam were together they ate junk food all of the time and they only broke up around April of 2020 (iirc). It is possible that he had started losing weight before him and Sam broke up and if that is the case then this transformation would be more believable. Regardless, if Clayton really has lost this amount of weight, (regardless of time frame) that is an accomplishment.
Has Rooted posted screenshots of that discussion, or was it a claim that another user attributed to them?

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
Found this yearbook page and it seems that clayton actually went to lake howell high school, not lyman high like rooted said in the original dox.
View attachment 2536104
At least now we can confirm that the bleachers photo and the diequick23 photo are actually him.
Now to see how twitter reacts once the stans who lurk this thread see more proof.

What the shit

Are you sure this is the right place for this?
kiwifarms.net
Found this yearbook page and it seems that clayton actually went to lake howell high school, not lyman high like rooted said in the original dox.
View attachment 2536104
At least now we can confirm that the bleachers photo and the diequick23 photo are actually him.
Big ups liquid richard! This is even more proof that he’s a fatfuck. Honestly curious what he and his stans will say now.