Clayton Ray Huff / Dream / DreamOnPvP / DreamTraps / DreamAF / DreamXD / DeltaKnight / DreamSkilful / Clayman23 - Fat Minecraft Youtuber with fans that want to torture and rape him and are in denial that he's fat.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Is JacobTMK the Fatman?

• Yes! It's a deadringer!

Votes: 113 7.8%
  • No! That's Dream!

Votes: 1,170 81.2%
  • It's neither of them!

Votes: 158 11.0%

• Total voters

Damnson

kiwifarms.net
Found this yearbook page and it seems that clayton actually went to lake howell high school, not lyman high like rooted said in the original dox.
View attachment 2536104
At least now we can confirm that the bleachers photo and the diequick23 photo are actually him.
Now thats some solid proof, but we alredy were 99% certain that it was him. Only thing that's left is to see if he really lost weight or if he using his brother as a fucking body double.
In that topic, apparently Dream in a recent discord podcast talked about how when george arrives to florida he will face reveal in the same day or the upcoming weeks.

I've Seen Some Shit

kiwifarms.net
Now thats some solid proof, but we alredy were 99% certain that it was him. Only thing that's left is to see if he really lost weight or if he using his brother as a fucking body double.
In that topic, apparently Dream in a recent discord podcast talked about how when george arrives to florida he will face reveal in the same day or the upcoming weeks.
Even if he lost the weight, he was a pudgy little Pillsbury Doughboy since probably before puberty kicked in. That shit warps your body during that developmental period since your skeleton is still very malleable. Especially if he engaged in very little exercise like his sedentary activities throughout adolescence would imply. He's still going to have "fat features" that literally just don't go away - particularly with his hands, forearms, and jawline. Especially with how hefty he got.

And I 100% bet once he does the face reveal and somehow did lose all that weight, he's going to let himself go anyway after that first impression and will balloon right back up.

Novichops

"Live, laugh, love" -Genghis Khan
kiwifarms.net
Genuine question, how the hell did he get that [allegedly] fat? I know he has a sedentary lifestyle and that’d definitely contribute, but does that alone can’t make you gain that much, can it?

Resident Evil

kiwifarms.net
Genuine question, how the hell did he get that [allegedly] fat? I know he has a sedentary lifestyle and that’d definitely contribute, but does that alone can’t make you gain that much, can it?
You’d be surprised. Inactivity for just a year can cause mass muscular death, where some fibers never regrow. Combine that with eating all day and not moving for hours and hours at a time, you get Clayton.

What the shit

Are you sure this is the right place for this?
kiwifarms.net
I mean if you never had a reason to leave your room other then for food or to take a shit, all that energy and calories are just being conserved and not used. He’s eating all that shit just to not use up the energy.

I've Seen Some Shit

kiwifarms.net
It's hard to tell how much weight he really had in that picture where he's about 7 since he was wearing a loose shirt and also at that age leftover baby fat is normal. But some time between then and when he was about 12-13, he fucking ballooned up. Presumably, he got into the habit of frequently eating McDonald's (As he repeatedly mentions being a fan of their junk) in that period mixed with developing more tech-savvy, sedentary activities that don't require him to get very social or physical which let him swell up. Given his parents IIRC have or had money, they were likely able to enable this behavior without it breaking the bank. Plus his family is genetically inclined towards being fat, as we saw with his sister Sydney (I'm not saying being fat is genetic, but some people on a genetic level are inclined to pork out on whatever tastes good and have minimal self-control and as a result become a chubby blubber boy), so it was always on the table - it was just a matter of when.

Damnson

kiwifarms.net
It's hard to tell how much weight he really had in that picture where he's about 7 since he was wearing a loose shirt and also at that age leftover baby fat is normal. But some time between then and when he was about 12-13, he fucking ballooned up. Presumably, he got into the habit of frequently eating McDonald's (As he repeatedly mentions being a fan of their junk) in that period mixed with developing more tech-savvy, sedentary activities that don't require him to get very social or physical which let him swell up. Given his parents IIRC have or had money, they were likely able to enable this behavior without it breaking the bank. Plus his family is genetically inclined towards being fat, as we saw with his sister Sydney (I'm not saying being fat is genetic, but some people on a genetic level are inclined to pork out on whatever tastes good and have minimal self-control and as a result become a chubby blubber boy), so it was always on the table - it was just a matter of when.
so basically: rich + bad metabolism (genetics maybe - see sister sydney for reference) + minecraft and redditor + online schooling = BIG CHUNGUS

Novel

kiwifarms.net
Niki Nihachu mentioned 'leaktwt' by name on a stream yesterday. For those who don't know, that's pretty much the more PC version of this thread but on Twitter. And instead of people who hate Dream, it's people who're obsessed with him and spread the leaks amongst themselves. They aren't a private community and recently Georges mother had to private her work Instagram because lurkers from leaktwt found it. I bet Dreams really pissed she talked about it. It's definitely going to attract more lurkers. It was honestly the most idiotic thing someone could've done. Especially with this new leak, tons of people are gonna see it on Twitter now.

purpleflurp

Now with more Flurp!
kiwifarms.net
In good news, it looks like Techno is healthy enough to start doing content again. 3 videos over the past two weeks even when going through Chemo? Hats off to that guy.

Also worth noting; dream supposedly mentioned recently that he was in a jrotc program in high school. Assuming he's telling the truth, I wonder what's up with his family and the military?
Florida has one of the highest recruitment rates in the US, alongside Georgia, North Carolina, Texas, and (surprisingly) California/New York. Wouldn't be surprised if schools in these states had a lot of recruitment programs.

Niki Nihachu mentioned 'leaktwt' by name on a stream yesterday. For those who don't know, that's pretty much the more PC version of this thread but on Twitter. And instead of people who hate Dream, it's people who're obsessed with him and spread the leaks amongst themselves. They aren't a private community and recently Georges mother had to private her work Instagram because lurkers from leaktwt found it. I bet Dreams really pissed she talked about it. It's definitely going to attract more lurkers. It was honestly the most idiotic thing someone could've done. Especially with this new leak, tons of people are gonna see it on Twitter now.
I don't think anyone here necessarily hates Dream, we just enjoy poking fun at him. It's not like he's a convicted sex pest like Bashur, worst thing he's done is sperg out hilariously, That said, I doubt anyone under leaktwt's radar is gonna be pleased with her.

Streamers aren't necessarily the brightest people on the planet.

Last edited:

financhu

kiwifarms.net
I don't think anyone here necessarily hates Dream, we just enjoy poking fun at him. It's not like he's a convicted sex pest like Bashur, worst thing he's done is sperg out hilariously, That said, I doubt anyone under leaktwt's radar is gonna be pleased with her.

Streamers aren't necessarily the brightest people on the planet.
Agree with this. People didn't really hate him, he has annoying fans and for a while it seemed like he was blatantly lying about cheating even though he got caught. Ever since the cheating at speedrunning fiasco ended I think a lot of people have moved on. He's been less active in his stanbase and generally seems to have learnt a lot this year. This thread has slowed to a crawl recently.

I think this cow's dry, at least until he officially face reveals.

purpleflurp

Now with more Flurp!
kiwifarms.net
Agree with this. People didn't really hate him, he has annoying fans and for a while it seemed like he was blatantly lying about cheating even though he got caught. Ever since the cheating at speedrunning fiasco ended I think a lot of people have moved on. He's been less active in his stanbase and generally seems to have learnt a lot this year. This thread has slowed to a crawl recently.

I think this cow's dry, at least until he officially face reveals.
Pretty much, though I'd go a bit further and argue even his fans have mellowed out compared to late last year. Might be due to most of them going back to school, but it's something.

I think the one thing that really sucks is the fact that Cole and his 14 year old sister got dragged into this thread. One's off in military training, and the other is still a minor. Kinda glad R00ted removed Drista's name and SSN from the original dox, but it shouldn't have been there in the first place, and they were basically trying to unsqueeze toothpaste at that point.

Last edited:

potsfix

cryio
kiwifarms.net
Someone got into Tubbo's spotify and posted this song Lmao, according to Twitter it's someone from Leaktwt/nutellatwt but idrk.
1632146492959.png

Mendicant

kiwifarms.net
Dream has committed the unforgivable eternal sin of lying how fat you are on the internet. Truly a unique crime, no one has ever lied about themselves on the internet before.

I, unlike dream, am IRL a hot twink waif.

/sneed ofc (autistic fucks)

--

I feel bad for technoblade, I thought when he said he had cancer it was just a dark technoblade joke. Its the sort of joke he would have make...
I can't believe I'm praying for blockgame zoomers.

brain aneurysm

Psych ward habitué
kiwifarms.net
Someone got into Tubbo's spotify and posted this song Lmao, according to Twitter it's someone from Leaktwt/nutellatwt but idrk. View attachment 2553620
It's just some random dude
He also makes songs about other creators to my knowledge. Everyone acts as if it's "hacked" "a hacker" when in reality p sure it's just adding the creators as a co-writer of the song as a way to troll.
E_o5UWiXEAAscuk.jpg

E9RM_wQXMAkFgIx.jpg

Stantwt is still in denial about the guy in the cover being Dream, though.

On another note, it seems like some people from stantwt also found Dream's KKK joke, mlg edit from "MLG cooking with BadBoyHalo" and some hurt stans are trying to elicit a response from Dream himself while others are in outright denial about it all.

potsfix

cryio
kiwifarms.net
On another note, it seems like some people from stantwt also found Dream's KKK joke, mlg edit from "MLG cooking with BadBoyHalo" and some hurt stans are trying to elicit a response from Dream himself while others are in outright denial about it all.
Jesus, they genuinely seem like they find more faults in the dude than in this thread, made to you know like .... dox him. lmao.