Clayton Ray Huff / Dream / DreamOnPvP / DreamTraps / DreamAF / DreamXD / DeltaKnight / DreamSkilful / Clayman23 - Fat Minecraft Youtuber with fans that want to torture and rape him and are in denial that he's fat.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Is JacobTMK the Fatman?

• Yes! It's a deadringer!

Votes: 113 7.8%
  • No! That's Dream!

Votes: 1,170 81.2%
  • It's neither of them!

Votes: 158 11.0%

• Total voters

purpleflurp

Now with more Flurp!
kiwifarms.net
I'm inclined to agree, tbh Clay acts like none of his siblings exist except Drista who it seems like he has a good relationship with, she seems like the glue of the family and the only one who actually gets along with everyone. I feel bad for her, she's young and has to deal with a exceptional individual family along with having her private info spread every so often.
Consider the following: Cole is supposedly off in military training. If Dream has any respect for his brother, he would avoid discussing Cole publicly. All it takes is one fan/ween to go overboard with "le funny prank XD" to fuck up Cole's military career before it can even begin.

I'd say it's more likely that the older sister just made up the coming out story to farm attention. After all, who's going to call her out? Drista doesn't have social media, Cole's busy with Navy training until 2022, and any statements from Dream will confirm that either he's Clay Huff or he intentionally let another family get doxxed.

Last edited:

justalurkerr

dyke
kiwifarms.net
Consider the following: Cole is supposedly off in military training. If Dream has any respect for his brother, he would avoid discussing Cole publicly. All it takes is one fan/ween to go overboard with "le funny prank XD" to fuck up Cole's military career before it can even begin.

I'd say it's more likely that the older sister just made up the coming out story to farm attention. After all, who's going to call her out? Drista doesn't have social media, Cole's busy with Navy training until 2022, and any statements from Dream will confirm that either he's Clay Huff or he intentionally let another family get doxxed.
Drista has Instagram and follows her sister there, also as exceptional as their whole family is- none of us know if her coming out is real and we don’t really have a place to speculate since we only know her from autistically stalking her.

that being said, putting the info we have together with someone far earlier in the thread mentioning that they “knew dream irl and he was toxic to his own brother”, I don’t doubt that Clayton has treated them like shit.

Slamerella

What's an hour?
kiwifarms.net

I would not doubt that Clay is a little shit to his family and is the "odd one out" that they could only wipe their forehead and sigh after finally seeing him out of the nest. He's got that air and aura of a genuine manipulative child and just doesn't seem like a fun person to hang around. People only do it out of this playground like fear of "if I'm not like him I'm nothing" or trying to ween off his success in hopes they can skyrocket like he did. I would genuinely believe that Clay, who's been shown to have quite the racist and homophobic past (that or just downright ignorant) would be the kind of person to make fun of his own family members for just about anything.

Novichops

"Live, laugh, love" -Genghis Khan
kiwifarms.net

Here’s a thought though: What was up with that “The Coletrain” Twitter account that we found that also went private soon after we found it?

purpleflurp

Now with more Flurp!
kiwifarms.net
Drista has Instagram and follows her sister there, also as exceptional as their whole family is- none of us know if her coming out is real and we don’t really have a place to speculate since we only know her from autistically stalking her.

that being said, putting the info we have together with someone far earlier in the thread mentioning that they “knew dream irl and he was toxic to his own brother”, I don’t doubt that Clayton has treated them like shit.
Did they provide any previously unseen evidence to prove that they actually knew Clay, or was this another "Source: Dude trust me" case. Because right now, there's three 3 options for Cole's involvement with the Dream brand.
  1. Cole went on military leave 5 times in a 9 month period in order to be his brother's body double.
  2. Cole dropped the Navy to become his brother's on-call body double.
  3. Cole has nothing to do with his brother's Dream persona.
Only one of those options makes sense if Clay and Cole have a toxic relationship.

Last edited:

justalurkerr

dyke
kiwifarms.net
Did they provide any previously unseen evidence to prove that they actually knew Clay, or was this another "Source: Dude trust me" case. Because right now, there's three 3 options for Cole's involvement with the Dream brand.
  1. Cole went on military leave 5 times in a 9 month period in order to be his brother's body double.
Only one of those options makes sense if Clay and Cole have a toxic relationship.
Not necessarily evidence but they provided us multiple accounts and information that we did not have until then. Like Coleton’s Twitter, some Instagram, and more. As well as names.

Slider

Save the pumpkins
kiwifarms.net
Here is the archived version of his brothers twitter : https://archive.md/OfsVK
For reference, this was all documented from pages 115-120ish.

Another thing I noticed is that in the cringey Rick and Morty fan art Cole posted, Cole can be seen wearing some type of military uniform with his hair shaved. Over the left pocket it says "Huff":
adc68510f37b3f14a027ff20fd07be0ddd5cd319.jpg

This was posted January 10, 2021.

The other photos on that twitter reveal some info too. First this pic that has a "United States Navy" hat in the background:

2bf737fa5bca658c0d280e01b207c32f901ef340.jpg

We can also assume that Coleton was home in Florida for at least some part of December for 2020 (assumingly for Christmas). The background of these photos show ACT and SAT prep books (He surely wouldn't have brought those with him to the Navy) also a bunch of other books including a college physics book, a Navy Seals Excersise book, and a book by Ben Shapiro.
5ff8f5a0e405e6b1cfaf7951fd3ed53506ae0331.jpg

So from these photos he was probably still at home, or at least visiting, during December 2020. I really do not know how being in the Navy works and I am a bit fuzzy on the timeline of when Dream posts his merch pics, but at least it shows that Dream could have potentially used his brother as a body double during December 2020.

Chilson

kiwifarms.net
I really do not know how being in the Navy works
It depends on what part of the Navy he is in. If he is a sailor, submariner or seaman, then he could potentially be out on the water for months to even years at a time. The major upside being he could be on land duty for just as much time depending on assignment and refit/maintenance of his home vessel.

He could also just have a desk job with the Navy and work directly for whatever base he is assigned too. Covid has made teleworking very popular in the Navy though and he could feasibly work from anywhere, though they definitely want you near whatever base is your home command in case you have to come in.

Regardless it looks like he is wearing the Navy working uniform in the fan art, which is just as common among those who work on base as those who sail on a vessel.

He is almost definitely not working on any white or blue collar civ work though. They don't wear the working uniform even if they were once a part of the Navy.

Source: I have family that works for the Navy.

Novichops

"Live, laugh, love" -Genghis Khan
kiwifarms.net
So from these photos he was probably still at home, or at least visiting, during December 2020. I really do not know how being in the Navy works and I am a bit fuzzy on the timeline of when Dream posts his merch pics, but at least it shows that Dream could have potentially used his brother as a body double during December 2020.
This was likely the period where he was in JROTC or something like that, I believe it was mentioned earlier that he was in the program.
For those who don’t know, IIRC, JROTC is basically American military: lite.

purpleflurp

Now with more Flurp!
kiwifarms.net
This was likely the period where he was in JROTC or something like that, I believe it was mentioned earlier that he was in the program.
For those who don’t know, IIRC, JROTC is basically American military: lite.
JROTC is for high schoolers, not adults. Cole graduated in June of 2020. ROTC, which is for college students, is equally unlikely as it's for college students that want to become officers. What we've seen shows that Cole is going the enlisted route.

Another thing I noticed is that in the cringey Rick and Morty fan art Cole posted, Cole can be seen wearing some type of military uniform with his hair shaved. Over the left pocket it says "Huff":
View attachment 2568353
Well, that's concrete proof for me that Cole's a Navy trainee. Regardless of the branch, only a boot would be that stupid.
2015-12-01-Strip_407_Boot_of_Marines_web.jpg

Cole's specific course of Navy Training goes something like this:
  1. ~8 weeks of Recruit Training in the Great Lakes Naval Training Center, located in Chicago Illinois.
  2. Either 3 months of A School for MMNs, or 6 months of A School for EMNs/ETNs. Those acronyms are basically just the different types of nuclear engineering jobs Cole could have enlisted into. Each of these take place in Charleston, South Carolina.
  3. Naval Nuclear Power School (NNPS), a 6 month course where they learn about nuclear physics and engineering. Located in Charleston, South Carolina.
  4. Nuclear Power Training Unit (NPTU), another 6 month course where Cole would get hands-on training for the operation of a naval nuclear power plant. Again located in Charleston, SC.
In the most optimistic timeline (Cole being an MMN and shipping out the week after graduation), he'll still be in training until November this year. It's fairly likely, however, that Cole will be in training until February or March of 2022.

Now, outside of Thanksgiving/Christmas, recruits in military training don't get leave outside of gaps between their training schedule, and that leave is seldom longer than a week. After all, recruits aren't sailors, nor are they civilians, they haven't earned their rights yet.

This is why I've pointed out how unlikely it is for Cole to be the body double in all of these photos. The gaps of time between the photos featuring "Cole" don't line up with the limited leave schedule Cole could have gotten. To further complicate things, stages 2-4 of Cole's training are all at the same site, and likely wouldn't be approved for leave again until after completing NNPS. The military wants you trained and working ASAP, and if different stages of your training are at the same base, you're just going to start with your next course without leave.

To even further complicate things, the suit photo from august cannot be Cole under any circumstances, as the haircut we see doesn't comply with UCMJ Article 2201.1. Yes, it's similar to Cole's hair style, however Cole himself is barred from having that hair style anymore.

Last edited:

potsfix

cryio
kiwifarms.net
This is why I've pointed out how unlikely it is for Cole to be the body double in all of these photos.
I genuinely just think Clay has lost the weight, it's really not that difficult & he's spoken about how he has a gym and shit in his house, and that he doesn't eat bad anymore. It's deffo more plausible than the whole body double thing atm.

Bobo the Clown

kiwifarms.net
Also inferred that she more or less doesn't speak to her parents. It's highlighted on Sydney's insta if you care to find it I cba to add screenshots.
If she's not in contact with her parents anymore, she's suspiciously dependent on daddy Stuart for therapy, moving, food, and rent expenses. My bet is Stuart and Drista are her only family members she talks to anymore. Maybe if she got a job instead of being a culture vulture with her ugly ass rat dog Taco she wouldn't have to leech off the Huffs like Dream's dick suckers anymore.

Attachments

• huff venmo 1.png
    huff venmo 1.png
    197.6 KB · Views: 261
  • huff venmo 2.png
    huff venmo 2.png
    361 KB · Views: 254
  • huff venmo 3.png
    huff venmo 3.png
    390.2 KB · Views: 243
  • huff venmo 4.png
    huff venmo 4.png
    339.4 KB · Views: 252
  • stuart.png
    stuart.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 257

purpleflurp

Now with more Flurp!
kiwifarms.net
Dream.... thin? No. No, it cannot be.
Join him, and together you will find the true point of the mask. It is your destiny...

If she's not in contact with her parents anymore, she's suspiciously dependent on daddy Stuart for therapy, moving, food, and rent expenses. My bet is Stuart and Drista are her only family members she talks to anymore. Maybe if she got a job instead of being a culture vulture with her ugly ass rat dog Taco she wouldn't have to leech off the Huffs like Dream's dick suckers anymore.
Man, reading those venmo reciepts is pretty depressing.

Like, imagine having 4 children. One son joined the navy and is studying nuclear physics, the other son is a multi-millionaire who regularly treats his family to expensive meals and gifts, and then you have the oldest daughter, who is still reliant on you for rent/food money.

obama existence

kiwifarms.net
the other son is a multi-millionaire who regularly treats his family to expensive meals and gifts

Maybe this is just me, but I wouldn't actually be too proud if they're a multilmillionare from being a fatfuck who plays an autistic block game for a living and maintain their livelihood through an army of obsessed teenagers and fag "friends".

Like, where's the ambition or glory in that?

purpleflurp

Now with more Flurp!
kiwifarms.net
Maybe this is just me, but I wouldn't actually be too proud if they're a multilmillionare from being a fatfuck who plays an autistic block game for a living and maintain their livelihood through an army of obsessed teenagers and fag "friends".

I can't think of a single parent that wouldn't be proud of their kid being able to buy a home while also paying off the mortgage on their home by age 20.

That said, Clay's been focusing on expanding to non-minecraft business ventures. I have nothing but respect for him in that regard, since he's aware that minecraft youtube won't last forever, and started establishing alternative revenue streams months before he fell under our radar.

You may not like him, but Clay's one of the few content creators who's thinking far enough ahead to prepare for his post-youtube life.

Last edited:

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This is such a massive cope, there's many reasons to dislike Claytonne but owning a house and a 7-digit bank account before 25 through legitimate albeit cringe and grifty means would make any parent proud.
Especially in the context of Claytonne. He grew up as some dorky fat faggot who plays Minecraft all day and night, can't comprehend high school levels of probability theory, his parents probably thought he'd be useless and worthless.

purpleflurp

Now with more Flurp!
kiwifarms.net
This is such a massive cope, there's many reasons to dislike Claytonne but owning a house and a 7-digit bank account before 25 through legitimate albeit cringe and grifty means would make any parent proud.
Especially in the context of Claytonne. He grew up as some dorky fat faggot who plays Minecraft all day and night, can't comprehend high school levels of probability theory, his parents probably thought he'd be useless and worthless.

Agreed. Going from homeschooled dork that worked part time at an Apple Store to a multi-millionaire is a fucking 180 that nobody in his life would've expected.

Last edited:

sarafea

exhausted
kiwifarms.net
Offtopic because I haven't seen this mentioned in the thread and the irony got to me. For all that kf doesnt like him, Dream is actually one of us. Might have enjoyed kf if he never got famous. It's a well known fact among the fanbase that years ago he combed through hours of random footage of a drop or event or something to find pictures of George (and Ponk). That was just the one time they've talked about so it might be a regular occurrance.
I'm a newfag idk how to archive, references to it can be found if you search for "dream stalks george and ponk"