Clayton Ray Huff / Dream / DreamOnPvP / DreamTraps / DreamAF / DreamXD / DeltaKnight / DreamSkilful / Clayman23 - Fat Minecraft Youtuber with fans that want to torture and rape him and are in denial that he's fat.

Is JacobTMK the Fatman?

• Yes! It's a deadringer!

Votes: 123 8.3%
  • No! That's Dream!

Votes: 1,192 80.6%
  • It's neither of them!

Votes: 163 11.0%

• Total voters

purpleflurp

Now with more Flurp!
kiwifarms.net
Hold up, did we move threads? There's so much going on, or at least dsmp related and grooming sht, I was almost sure there'd be a rave in here. Where is everyone.
Jikishii isn't Dream, so it would belong in the orbiter thread.

I don't think there's really much to criticize Dream on in this situation, considering he was just removing a groomer from having access to hundreds of underage fans. Similarly, he can't be blamed for not knowing about the allegations, since the victims only came out today.

thinking about mr hands

Will it Penis?
kiwifarms.net
Hold up, did we move threads? There's so much going on, or at least dsmp related and grooming sht, I was almost sure there'd be a rave in here. Where is everyone.
There’s a thread for MCYT Stans where more general talk about minecrafters and their stans go.
Dream has been pretty much inactive and chilled out, that I know of, so there ain’t too much to talk about him.
Plus his stans are all in school so they’re not exploding everywhere with him every five seconds.

foxxytopsy

kiwifarms.net
Got this from Twitter, supposedly Clay.

Attachments

• 564AF10C-036B-4D5A-A5FF-6326D0FB947E.jpeg
    564AF10C-036B-4D5A-A5FF-6326D0FB947E.jpeg
    205.2 KB · Views: 345

thinking about mr hands

Will it Penis?
kiwifarms.net
Got this from Twitter, supposedly Clay.
Anyone who's seen Clay's doxx should instantly know that's not him.

Lips are too full, Clay has skinny lips.
Nose is too narrow, even if it's similarly shaped.

The most that can even be considered to be Dream is his eyes, but since Clay has a wide nose, his eyes are set more far apart and they are a bit smaller than that.
Can't really pull any reference for the chin because Dream doesn't have one, but that jaw is far too square as it seems that the Huff household have rather rounded jawlines.

thinking about mr hands

Will it Penis?
kiwifarms.net
I thought people in this thread did their research, one google search could have told you this is literally a tiktoker.
It’s probably a stan who wants to convince us that “guise look, Dream is ‘hot’”
They just joined and that is their only message, plus their profile picture looks like a reaction videos that a stan might use.

Aidan

kiwifarms.net
I'm just happy that it's implicitly confirmed that Clay is very aware of this thread and has tried to minimize doing anything to invoke scrutiny as a result. People seem to have forgotten that the dude is such a blatant manipulator of basically everyone he interacts with. He's probably not technically a psychopath but he's closer than most at the very least.

He has lied constantly about the most retarded things due to his ego and that's never going to change. The only thing that will change is how much he does it publicly online.
This is someone who is having people stand in for him to continue to fool his neurotic underage fans and said that the first confirmed image of him was "some random guy" even though any face reveal in the future would bring that back to the front due to similarities with some random guy from Florida who is apparently his doppelganger, albeit fatter.

The only thing he's learned since this thread being authored was to shut the fuck up because he's afraid of his own fan base and reality.

Novel

kiwifarms.net
I don’t know why some of you guys are so convinced dreams gained weight. I am almost positive he has lost a significant amount, he knows the time to face reveal is coming closer and what better motivator to get in shape than money. If anything this would have motivated him further just out of spite. pissclay