Clayton Ray Huff / Dream / DreamOnPvP / DreamTraps / DreamAF / DreamXD / DeltaKnight / DreamSkilful / Clayman23 - Fat Minecraft Youtuber with fans that want to torture and rape him and are in denial that he's fat.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Is JacobTMK the Fatman?

• Yes! It's a deadringer!

Votes: 165 9.7%
  • No! That's Dream!

Votes: 1,330 78.6%
  • It's neither of them!

Votes: 198 11.7%

• Total voters

kokaberrycola

kiwifarms.net
I'm convinced that almost every account on this thread that was created during or after June 2021 is from stan twitter since June is when the fat clayton picture reached the bird app. Not trying to be a gatekeeping sperg or whatever, this is a public website after all and anyone is allowed to access it but a lot of you who joined during this period act like massive faggots.

If you're here because you have some sort of vendetta from hearing your favorite minecraft youtuber be called obese and ugly just say so. Or alternatively take a step outside instead of obsessively keeping tabs on a site you claim to "hate".

Also if you have actual info from twitter, post it but other than that nobody besides those who are a part of it gives a shit about what happens on"leak twitter". It honestly just sounds like a half-assed attempt to recreate what this thread was like during its prime.

Cool kitties club

Cat Gang (Sweater Mode)
kiwifarms.net
Dream has been nominated for content creator of the year against a bunch of literal whos. Even if these people somehow have more fans then Dream expect Dream's rabid fanbase to vote for him 10 times over.
1637114355079.png

Last edited:

purpleflurp

Now with more Flurp!
kiwifarms.net
Dream has been nominated for content creator of the year against a bunch of literal whos. Even if these people have more fans then Dream somehow expect Dream's rabid fanbase to vote for him 10 times over.
View attachment 2723952
Three of these creators produce content primarily in spanish, which puts them at a major disadvantage. This is like pitting Usain Bolt against 4 high school track stars, except the referee shot 3 of them in the knee before the race began.

Not to Grefg's the only one with a fanbase close in size to Dream, and he's still shy 10 million subscribers.

Last edited:

Chilson

kiwifarms.net
Dream has been nominated for content creator of the year against a bunch of literal whos. Even if these people somehow have more fans then Dream expect Dream's rabid fanbase to vote for him 10 times over.
View attachment 2723952
Award shows are the gayest things on the planet. But this is so stacked that its even gayer than usual.

CallMeKiwi

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2723952
I feel like any other DSMP streamer would've made a better choice than Dream himself. Pretty much anyone on the server is more enjoyable to watch than Dream himself, but this award is just a popularity dick-measuring contest so it would make sense that they chose him.

thinking about mr hands

joker mush
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2723952
You really have to wonder why Dream? He hasn't really created any groundbreaking content this year.
Meanwhile, compare that to Jerma and Ludwig, Jerma made an entire set for his dollhouse stream and even going out and doing a archeology stream which got him trending quite a few times which is rare because he's one of the older content creators. Meanwhile Ludwig made the news with his month long subathon and is pretty much the most well-known streamer out there. He's made his own gameshows, brought streamer communities together, and made "Shit Camp" with his girlfriend, plus he also does charities as well?

And if it's community impact they want, then why not Mr Beast, who still makes headlines and is currently cleaning up the ocean?
Dream hasn't really done anything other than say he was going to donate all his stream earnings to LGBTQ during the month of June and then uhhhhh, just never streamed. Meanwhile on the other hand, Ranboo kept his promise and donated a fuckton to the Trevor Project.
Even Mizkif and OTK have run charities that raised more than Dream did, so you could argue that they have still a bigger community impact, and Mizkif, despite being a prick, get's more views than half of the DSMP gang.

Dream has done literally nothing to warrant this, and I guess it's just further proof that Game Awards are more extra exceptional.

purpleflurp

Now with more Flurp!
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile, compare that to Jerma and Ludwig, Jerma made an entire set for his dollhouse stream and even going out and doing a archeology stream which got him trending quite a few times which is rare because he's one of the older content creators. Meanwhile Ludwig made the news with his month long subathon and is pretty much the most well-known streamer out there. He's made his own gameshows, brought streamer communities together, and made "Shit Camp" with his girlfriend, plus he also does charities as well?
Ludwig is primarily a Twitch streamer, with his Youtube being a secondary thing. From what I've seen, a majority of his channel is Twitch VODs. I'm guessing Youtube wanted creators that focus on YouTube over other platforms.

And if it's community impact they want, then why not Mr Beast, who still makes headlines and is currently cleaning up the ocean?
Mr Beast has more impact and control with the Youtube Community than the company at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if him not getting nominated was them throwing shade.

Crescent Fresh

kiwifarms.net
Ludwig is primarily a Twitch streamer, with his Youtube being a secondary thing. From what I've seen, a majority of his channel is Twitch VODs. I'm guessing Youtube wanted creators that focus on YouTube over other platforms.

Mr Beast has more impact and control with the Youtube Community than the company at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if him not getting nominated was them throwing shade.
YouTube isn’t the group making the award, Game Awards are. People like Ludwig and MrBeast missing here is weird especially since the idea is “the streamer/creator with the most positive impact of 2021”.

Last edited:

thinking about mr hands

joker mush
kiwifarms.net
I wasn't talking about the stans, but then again LSF and the speedrun community aren't much better
Retards are in every community you go to, but honestly, the speedrunning community may be fat gaming retards who sperg out, but at least they aren't fangirl retards who think it's cute to lust over grown men, sexualize minors and casually tell people to kill themselves and make fun of their dog who died.

Slider

<3
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2723952
Could you imagine if he did his face reveal at The Game Awards. He always said he would do it at a convention or an event. He wins the award and goes on stage to get it and reveals his face and everyone flips their shit. I suppose that type of thing is hard to pull off considering that it isn't his own event, so I am not holding my breath. But that type of scenario is right up his alley, anything for maximum attention and praise from others.

Regardless, Clayton has to do the face reveal soon, everyone is getting bored and he needs something to make him relevant again. It's funny because I always suspected this would be the case, with Dream's success slowing down and him finally pulling the trigger and doing a face reveal as a way to keep his success rolling.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
Could you imagine if he did his face reveal at The Game Awards. He always said he would do it at a convention or an event. He wins the award and goes on stage to get it and reveals his face and everyone flips their shit. I suppose that type of thing is hard to pull off considering that it isn't his own event, so I am not holding my breath. But that type of scenario is right up his alley, anything for maximum attention and praise from others.

Regardless, Clayton has to do the face reveal soon, everyone is getting bored and he needs something to make him relevant again. It's funny because I always suspected this would be the case, with Dream's success slowing down and him finally pulling the trigger and doing a face reveal as a way to keep his success rolling.
I disagree. It's just like with Corpse Husband turning out too be a pudgy emo kid. Women want to project their ideal man onto faceless celebrities. Having a normal person behind the identity ruins the illusion.

Lapis Lazuli

I came to laugh at you in Italian.
kiwifarms.net
What is going on here?

View attachment 2705602
The "/j" is zoomer twitterspeak for "just joking" but I wouldn't put it past Clay to reply and DM himself

View attachment 2705615
All these "tone indicators" just stolen from Reddit when one would mark their post with a "/sneed" to indicate sarcasm, only there's more of them now for shit like "genuine question" and "lighthearted" and you're expected to keep up with them all.