Clayton Ray Huff / Dream / DreamOnPvP / DreamTraps / DreamAF / DreamXD / DeltaKnight / DreamSkilful / Clayman23 - Fat Minecraft Youtuber with fans that want to torture and rape him and are in denial that he's fat.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Is JacobTMK the Fatman?

• Yes! It's a deadringer!

Votes: 166 9.8%
  • No! That's Dream!

Votes: 1,331 78.5%
  • It's neither of them!

Votes: 198 11.7%

• Total voters

Water-T

THE SMRT TON
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Regardless, Clayton has to do the face reveal soon, everyone is getting bored and he needs something to make him relevant again. It's funny because I always suspected this would be the case, with Dream's success slowing down and him finally pulling the trigger and doing a face reveal as a way to keep his success rolling.
Even KISS did this in the early 80s, and it added an extra 15 seconds to their clock.

(Though I suspect this was done because Gene Simmons wanted to get into acting and couldn't do that behind the Demon makeup, since he started getting acting gigs afterward)

MostlyIamspeechless

kiwifarms.net
Dream has been nominated for content creator of the year against a bunch of literal whos. Even if these people somehow have more fans then Dream expect Dream's rabid fanbase to vote for him 10 times over.
View attachment 2723952
Not only is this unfair but surely they just pressed him in there so the event would get some recognition, which is a cheap move. There is absolute no balance in this. He did absolute nothing this year - is he just in there so he can say he was productive?
But I guess you could see it as a direct hit in his face as all these others are brave enough to show their face and actually advertise themselves with it, while he got nothing more than his stupid white little guy smiling at the screen, very well knowing that the whole world knows he is a fat kid that sends out others to play him in real life.

Could you imagine if he did his face reveal at The Game Awards. He always said he would do it at a convention or an event. He wins the award and goes on stage to get it and reveals his face and everyone flips their shit. I suppose that type of thing is hard to pull off considering that it isn't his own event, so I am not holding my breath. But that type of scenario is right up his alley, anything for maximum attention and praise from others.

Regardless, Clayton has to do the face reveal soon, everyone is getting bored and he needs something to make him relevant again. It's funny because I always suspected this would be the case, with Dream's success slowing down and him finally pulling the trigger and doing a face reveal as a way to keep his success rolling.
That would sure be something if he would reveal it there. If so, it probably depends on how much of weight he is able to lose until then. I really wish for him to party up with Anthony and throw a facereveal party. Although that would probably be more a party for us as we finally get the leaks officially confirmed.

I also fear that they both won't do anything as it will be hurting their income/career. The drama and war of the absolute trash fans going hard at them would be one fantastic spectacle.

Water-T

THE SMRT TON
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That would sure be something if he would reveal it there. If so, it probably depends on how much of weight he is able to lose until then. I really wish for him to party up with Anthony and throw a facereveal party. Although that would probably be more a party for us as we finally get the leaks officially confirmed.
If Dream is smart (and managed to lose enough weight by then), doing a face reveal then would be a great PR move.

What the shit

Up and coming whippersnapper
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not only is this unfair but surely they just pressed him in there so the event would get some recognition, which is a cheap move. There is absolute no balance in this. He did absolute nothing this year - is he just in there so he can say he was productive?
You’d think he’d be left out with all the controversy surrounding him. More people are deserving of an award than Dream who just acts in a Minecraft server and is only known for cheating in a MC speedrun and rehashing the same idea every month for a video.

ItCouldBeWorse

Snezhnaya's top diplomat!
kiwifarms.net
GeorgePalestine.gif

ihopeimwrong

kiwifarms.net
Leaktwt is in shambles, big accounts are supposedly being doxxed, smaller accounts are deactivating. Some believe it started with the manatreed is dream truthing. Not sure if relevant. Adding here just so I could go back to it, depending how shit plays out.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm being autistic.

Last edited:

potsfix

cryio
kiwifarms.net
Leaktwt is in shambles, big accounts are supposedly being doxxed, smaller accounts are deactivating. Some believe it started with the manatreed is dream truthing. Not sure if relevant. Adding here just so I could go back to it, depending how shit plays out.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm being autistic.
Nope, this is pretty much entirely accurate. Many of the big leaktwt accounts received doxbins and now they’ve all deactivated or ran off to private accounts.

sarafea

kiwifarms.net
ClayRay the little queerbaiter that could
Too bad his stans are too obsessed with him and George being :optimistic: gay :optimistic: to see through the obvious damage control.

1637626524704.png

1637626540704.png

Original thread got deleted before I could fully archive. The burner account is still qrting this into random people's posts so idk if they're gonna post a new one (and frankly idc, this Hanna shit is autistic).

What the shit

Up and coming whippersnapper
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ClayRay the little queerbaiter that could
Too bad his stans are too obsessed with him and George being :optimistic: gay :optimistic: to see through the obvious damage control.

Original thread got deleted before I could fully archive. The burner account is still qrting this into random people's posts so idk if they're gonna post a new one (and frankly idc, this Hanna shit is autistic).
What a faggot.

Basic Bleach

Good enough for government work
kiwifarms.net
Calling it now, when Dream finally does le big reveal, whether he's a ham planet or not he'll be just as generically whitebread dudebro in the face as he is in the voice.

Stangirls will be happy as he continues to serve as a blank canvas for their twinky gay fantasies.

Nobody else will really give much of a shit.

jadesanonn

kiwifarms.net
There's a big theory among his fans that Clayton is in Mr. Beast's Squid Game as a guard. They also think he's in Karl's Instagram post. Clayray liked a tweet saying he's a guard. If he is in it, but I doubt it (he's probably just milking it for some drops of clout) this'll be it

Attachments

• 5FB9CDBC-F07B-4D0F-B1D9-A6EA859FB15B.jpeg
    5FB9CDBC-F07B-4D0F-B1D9-A6EA859FB15B.jpeg
    164 KB · Views: 620

Not Based or Redpilled

Esoteric PPPist
kiwifarms.net
There's a big theory among his fans that Clayton is in Mr. Beast's Squid Game as a guard. They also think he's in Karl's Instagram post. Clayray liked a tweet saying he's a guard. If he is in it, but I doubt it (he's probably just milking it for some drops of clout) this'll be it
>see anonymous fat guy with mask
>immediately think it's Clay

Absolutely based

purpleflurp

Now with more Flurp!
kiwifarms.net
Haven't seen the video yet, but were there any other fat guards in it? That one looks to be ~5'9, which is too short compared to the leaked photos.

Last edited:

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2756328
Unsurprisingly, Manatreed isn’t Dream! Shocker, I know! But he isn’t Punz either, which is a bit surprising!
People are apparently upset about this development, but they also gave some random guy almost 100k followers just because he wore a hoodie and gloves, which is kinda funny.
Lolcow crossover with Corpse Husband, who's Dream but not fat.

thinking about mr hands

joker mush
kiwifarms.net
More news, niggers be wilding.
Screenshot_758.png
Screenshot_759.png

Dream went on a stan unfollowing spree, which is a good decision on his end. However, black stans are causing a riot and getting angry about it. There was a space made called "TIME TO ADDRESS U PPL TALKING OVER BLK PPL :mad:" and calling the internet "coded racist-ly" and saying the algorithm is made to favor white people, basically pulling a bunch of things out of their ass because they're made and throwing a tantrum because Dream unfollowed.

Honestly, it seems like Dream is putting up with less and less of the stans' bullshit. He recently added Manatreed to the SMP, and people were angrily screaming that he's "white and not a small content creator" and Dream made this post on reddit:
FFQq0UdVgAILD-s.png
FFQq0jrUUAgviWM.png

Rare based Dream moment. You love to see it.

Lolcow crossover with Corpse Husband, who's Dream but not fat.
Corpse is like reverse Dream, and it's lowkey funny.

Last edited:

sarafea

kiwifarms.net
Stans are being ridiculous? What a shocker.
This isn't the United Nations, it's just a Minecraft server. Calm down, Brenda.
All those crying about losing their Dream follows, it's not even funny anymore it's just sad.

Kinda proud of Dream for standing his ground and cutting down on this parasocial culture he has cultivated.
Whoever Manatreed is, at least they seem chill (ie: not a cringy ass stan who goes on Twitter rants about the slightest inconvinience, or someone who openly thirsts over existing DSMP members).

Edit: I'm exceptional.

Last edited: