Clayton Ray Huff / Dream / DreamOnPvP / DreamTraps / DreamAF / DreamXD / DeltaKnight / DreamSkilful / Clayman23 - Fat Minecraft Youtuber with fans that want to torture and rape him and are in denial that he's fat.

Is JacobTMK the Fatman?

• Yes! It's a deadringer!

Votes: 131 8.6%
  • No! That's Dream!

Votes: 1,229 80.3%
  • It's neither of them!

Votes: 171 11.2%

• Total voters

sarafea

❄️❄️❄️
kiwifarms.net
Stans are being ridiculous? What a shocker.
This isn't the United Nations, it's just a Minecraft server. Calm down, Brenda.
All those crying about losing their Dream follows, it's not even funny anymore it's just sad.

Kinda proud of Dream for standing his ground and cutting down on this parasocial culture he has cultivated.
Whoever Manatreed is, at least they seem chill (ie: not a cringy ass stan who goes on Twitter rants about the slightest inconvinience, or someone who openly thirsts over existing DSMP members).

Edit: I'm exceptional.

Last edited:

obama existence

kiwifarms.net
More news, niggers be wilding.
View attachment 2756554View attachment 2756555
Dream went on a stan unfollowing spree, which is a good decision on his end. However, black stans are causing a riot and getting angry about it. There was a space made called "TIME TO ADDRESS U PPL TALKING OVER BLK PPL :mad:" and calling the internet "coded racist-ly" and saying the algorithm is made to favor white people, basically pulling a bunch of things out of their ass because they're made and throwing a tantrum because Dream unfollowed.

Honestly, it seems like Dream is putting up with less and less of the stans' bullshit. He recently added Manatreed to the SMP, and people were angrily screaming that he's "white and not a small content creator" and Dream made this post on reddit:
View attachment 2756584View attachment 2756586

Rare based Dream moment. You love to see it.

Corpse is like reverse Dream, and it's lowkey funny.

Glad to see he's not being a fag and pushover for once, truly a rare based moment.
I hope this marks a change, but I can only hope, you never know this fatfuck.

"maybe he got advice from someone who understands cultivating a following"
Love how even in there he has to insinuate his superiority and grow his ego. Although, to be fair it makes sense directed towards its intended audience.

Feline Companion

Share a gift, share a care, yes?
kiwifarms.net

FFQCknIVIAUXMIR.jpg

thinking about mr hands

joker mush
kiwifarms.net
Clay seems to be implying there’s more than meets the eye.

If you change the N to an M, Manatreed is an anagram for Dream Team.

Hmmmmmm…🤔
If that’s the case, then it’s almost confirmed Dream is using a body double.
Because unless he got plastic surgery or is doing that weird cupsuck thing, there is no way his lips look like that.
Then again, maybe if Manatreed face reveals he’ll have Dream’s features, but until then all signs point to this being not Dream. The facial features don’t add up.

That, or Manatreed is set to be the new member of the Dream team. Because it seemed that the confusion was cleared up a little bit ago with everyone saying Manatreed wasn’t Dream and he was apparently invited to the SMP, which is interesting timing because they probably need a replacement for Jikishi.
It wouldn’t be too surprising if this is just another person Dream is spending his free time playing with, or is IRL friends with.

Also, if that was going to be his Twitter account, why chose a name like Ollie? Out of every name you could possibly give yourself, that’s the one he chooses? It’s like he opened a dictionary of names to a random page and pointed at the first one he saw.

kūhaku

from the outside looking in
kiwifarms.net
If that’s the case, then it’s almost confirmed Dream is using a body double.
Because unless he got plastic surgery or is doing that weird cupsuck thing, there is no way his lips look like that.
Then again, maybe if Manatreed face reveals he’ll have Dream’s features, but until then all signs point to this being not Dream. The facial features don’t add up.

That, or Manatreed is set to be the new member of the Dream team. Because it seemed that the confusion was cleared up a little bit ago with everyone saying Manatreed wasn’t Dream and he was apparently invited to the SMP, which is interesting timing because they probably need a replacement for Jikishi.
It wouldn’t be too surprising if this is just another person Dream is spending his free time playing with, or is IRL friends with.

Also, if that was going to be his Twitter account, why chose a name like Ollie? Out of every name you could possibly give yourself, that’s the one he chooses? It’s like he opened a dictionary of names to a random page and pointed at the first one he saw.
That is, unless manatreed has been the body double all along

What the shit

Amateur rabble-rouser
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New manhunt, sponsored by CashApp.
Watch out, your 13-year-old daughter (she/her) now has a debit card, time to buy more Dream merch.
Ah yes, spending $30 on a hoodie with 2 dots and a curved line sounds like a great idea for the new retards signing up on cashapp.

Mary the Goldsmith

kiwifarms.net
A while ago I noticed that in all his manhunt videos where he wins (like 99% of them), after he wins we get roughly a minute of him screaming YEEEEESSSSS! and celebrating and shit, while the others either stay mostly silent, meanwhile on the rare videos where he does lose the video immediately cuts off, we don't get to hear the others celebrate or something, even on the more recent videos where its now become almost painfully obvious they are scripted the video still cuts off as soon as the game over screen appears, it made me think "this faggot most be an insecure loser" after seeing his fat face and how he has seemingly been fat his entire life, yeah no wonder he is so insecure

Last edited:

Brain.exe

This world is a constantly changing place.
kiwifarms.net
A while ago I noticed that in all his manhunt videos where he wins (like 99% of them), after he wins we get roughly a minute of him screaming YEEEEESSSSS! and celebrating and shit, while the others either stay mostly silent, meanwhile on the rare videos where he does lose the video immediately cuts off, we don't get to hear the others celebrate or something, even on the more recent videos where its now become almost painfully obvious they are scripted the video still cuts off as soon as the game over screen appears, it made me think "this faggot most be an insecure loser" after seeing his fat face and how he has seemingly been fat his entire life, yeah no wonder he is so insecure
On most of the videos, no matter whether he wins or loses, there's a link to another video that's the players' reactions to the results so he can maximize views.
Screenshot_20211206-070659.jpg

purpleflurp

Now with more Flurp!
kiwifarms.net
On most of the videos, no matter whether he wins or loses, there's a link to another video that's the players' reactions to the results so he can maximize views.
View attachment 2778379

I wonder if he's trying to go for the world record of "most youtube play buttons" with how much he splits content between his channels.

Can't say I blame him. If I got 9 play buttons in a year, I'd see how far I could take it too.

Last edited:

Violet Martian Flames

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he's trying to go for the world record of "most youtube play buttons" with how much he splits content between his channels.

Can't say I blame him. If I got 9 play buttons in a year, I'd see how far I could take it too.
I'd imagine this is sort of an algorithm thing; most people are going to click off the video the second he either wins or loses, so he'll cut the video off right then to keep watch time closer to 100% and save the content afterwards for another video. And since less people are going to watch the aftermath than the manhunt, YouTube would punish the channel for underperforming, so he puts it on another channel where he can expect a more stable viewership.

Duck Puppy

kiwifarms.net
Dream is fat, and I would not vote for him.

I feel good never having heard of any of the other "content creators".
fat.png

(off-topic: wtf is with these nominees? Every categories is basically the same 5 games. I know awards like these are just circle jerks from and by the publishers themselves and bought, but come one... this is boring AF.)