Clayton Ray Huff / Dream / DreamOnPvP / DreamTraps / DreamAF / DreamXD / DeltaKnight / DreamSkilful / Clayman23 - Fat Minecraft Youtuber with fans that want to torture and rape him and are in denial that he's fat.

• ATTN NEW USERS: I strongly suggest using a real, alter-ego email address from a reputable provider and using a Password Manager to securely keep tack of it. If you forget your email and password I cannot restore your account. These are good practices in general so stop being lazy.

Is JacobTMK the Fatman?

• Yes! It's a deadringer!

Votes: 170 9.8%
  • No! That's Dream!

Votes: 1,353 78.3%
  • It's neither of them!

Votes: 205 11.9%

• Total voters

CryptidBlue

kiwifarms.net
Edit: removed video

Sorry it’s a tiktok, but i found this if it’s any use. Not sure if these videos have been put on here before.

Last edited:

CryptidBlue

kiwifarms.net
Seems like the video is mostly about identifying Drista who last I recall is just a minor that isn't involved in Dream's bullshit outside of him exploiting her presence for extra views. I don't think it'd be right to try spreading info about her around, especially since the Minecraft Youtuber community is full of pedophiles.
Sorry, I thought it was primarily about Clayton. I’ve removed the link and video since she’s a minor. Thanks for letting me know.

thinking about mr hands

joker mush
kiwifarms.net
Dream took a bath and recorded it for his underage fans. Why am I not surprised. 😪

Apparently went on for 7 hours because he fell asleep.

Then apparently got pissed off because his friend thought he passed out in the tub and kept calling him

Just goes to show how twitter omits details, I saw people talking about the space and a6d getting concerned for him a little while back, but no one was talking about the fact he was in the bath. That is incredibly concerning? I wonder if it has anything to do with the sudden surge of minors sexualizing Dream as there's been quite a few people pointing out the harm he's doing by allowing himself to be sexualized. If I come across another one of those posts, I'll put it here.

It's really weird how twitter got mad at a6d for being concerned for Dream however, that's honestly a valid worry as there is a risk of drowning if he falls asleep in the tub. But then again, they hate a6d because he said some things and threw his cat. The latter would be understandable, if most of them didn't also support Alinity as most people do these days.

Slightly off topic, but I'm confused on how Dream was able to fit in the bath. Not because he's fat, but because he's reportedly above 6ft. People are saying he was splashing around and going underwater, but I don't see how that's possible unless it's a huge bath. I'm 5'1 and maybe I'm just poor, but I have very minimal room to move around as much as he, so I can't see how it would be remotely comfortable for him to be acting in that way.

IceCreamForCrow

kiwifarms.net
Slightly off topic, but I'm confused on how Dream was able to fit in the bath. Not because he's fat, but because he's reportedly above 6ft. People are saying he was splashing around and going underwater, but I don't see how that's possible unless it's a huge bath. I'm 5'1 and maybe I'm just poor, but I have very minimal room to move around as much as he, so I can't see how it would be remotely comfortable for him to be acting in that way.

He's rich. I just assume he lives like the fat kid in Pee Wee's Big Adventure

How the fuck do none of his fans seem to have a problem with this. A grown man naked talking to young kids? What could be the problem there? 🤔

Last edited:

Bloatlord

for the difficult
kiwifarms.net
Dream took a bath and recorded it for his underage fans. Why am I not surprised. 😪

Apparently went on for 7 hours because he fell asleep.

Then apparently got pissed off because his friend thought he passed out in the tub and kept calling him

How many people out there listened to the entire 7 hours of a fat guy sleeping in a bath tub.

Trainwreck Watcher

kiwifarms.net
Didn't see this posted yet for all the body double or physical shape connoisseurs (from his Youtube community tab). There's always gloves involved lately, to possibly hide identifiable moles?

dream armor.PNG

thinking about mr hands

joker mush
kiwifarms.net

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it me, or is he very obviously playing it up? I've legit known people with covid and I'm pretty sure other creators like Tommy got infected, and I've never heard them sound like they're trying to play a sick grandma.
He's a fat fuck. Getting covid as a fat turns an annoying flu-like virus into neverending coughing and pain. Being a fat means his lungs are under pressure, he might need a ventilator to breathe properly if he's still as fat as he was in high school.

Dream is fat and I will not have sex with him.

stopbeingugly

kiwifarms.net
Didn't see this posted yet for all the body double or physical shape connoisseurs (from his Youtube community tab). There's always gloves involved lately, to possibly hide identifiable moles?

View attachment 3301411
Wonder who this is now, Justin or Cole. You'd think Justin would ditch Dream after the whole Manatreed fiasco but with all his whining about how he used to live in his car he'd probably do anything for a few bucks.

Who does Clay really think he's fooling? Half his fans are completely fed up with him and are just pivoting to obsessing over his friends instead. His excuses for no meetups or face reveals are flimsy and everyone knows it. He thinks buying a stan a car and posting another fake pic is gonna tide them over? It might for now, but I wonder if he isn't left in the dust by the end of this year. Smart thing for his friends to do would be to distance themselves from him slowly. Unless they're really that degenerate and are perfectly okay with attaching their careers to a manipulative fat creep who throws tantrums on Twitter and blatantly uses everyone around him for clout.