Cloning and abosolute no Sex -

Yinci

Another Lain PfP
kiwifarms.net
So to throw this point of view into the debates on Sexual freedom, reproduction, human rights, genetic modification and western Christianity. I find that there is a lot of energy in the debates of Abortion and Birth control on this site.

I have my own solution and that is to spread Chasity to bring people away from the tension and drama of reproduction sexual desire and confine population growth to a controlled environment. I personally think I open up a debate between gods Desire for chastity or Gods desire to "not mess with the temple". It is understandably why sex is viewed in a bad light with Christianity and is a catalyst for Sexual transmitted epidemics. It can be said that evolutionary humans developed a disgust for their own means of reproduction because of the frequency of STD's that haunt the human species. Even without social pressures sex is still detrimental to us sociably and creates unstable connections between people and skews their mental health with brain plasticity and addiction.

Confining reproduction to cloning I believe is wise because it will allow us to control our population better for a multiple of political reasons on the left and the right. These reasons included international completion to birth defects. Removing the burden of production from the citizen allows the citizen to specialize in our technology driven world more.

Just A Butt

Walker went on to call Flaten a "weenie."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
why would you prefer clones over sex?
you should try it, you might like it.

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
This is completely insane. Also if you kept cloning the same people over and over for generations, everyone would end up with deformities after a while as their DNA would deteriorate.
Yeah, that's basically shooting the elephant in the room, at this point.

Plus, someone might resort to cloning someone like Shaner in the name of neurodiversity.

WeWuzFinns

Uncle Fester's festering neovagina.
kiwifarms.net
Ants already invented the clone society. Just replace the queen with cloning device and you are ready to go. Today's society is already pretty much a declining sexless society that can only perpetuate itself by assimilating endless hordes of immigrants to replace the workers who society made too sick to reproduce.

Clark Kent

kiwifarms.net
A society of clones would be a strange, sad world, one that's lost it's humanity. A world like that would likely self-destruct, figuratively and literally. Trust me on this.

Yinci

Another Lain PfP
kiwifarms.net
This is completely insane. Also if you kept cloning the same people over and over for generations, everyone would end up with deformities after a while as their DNA would deteriorate.
Theoretically you synthetically recreate the Human reproductive process in a lab and use the genes of multiple people as well as mix those genes to create new ones.

Ants already invented the clone society. Just replace the queen with cloning device and you are ready to go. Today's society is already pretty much a declining sexless society that can only perpetuate itself by assimilating endless hordes of immigrants to replace the workers who society made too sick to reproduce.
What ever this sickness is I embrace it and this is a idea on how that sickness can be fueled.

Big News

Big, if true.
kiwifarms.net
Why not both? :heart-full:
myownclone.jpg

Yinci

Another Lain PfP
kiwifarms.net
Sex is an important part of relationships, and having a mother and father in a healthy relationship is an important part of raising a functional human.

So no, a society of clones would be bad.
From what I learned humans are meant to be raised in Tribes and the family system was created evolutionary for organization reasons.

No Exit

Death and Taxes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From what I learned humans are meant to be raised in Tribes and the family system was created evolutionary for organization reasons.
Families still exist even in tribes or groups of animals. Other members do babysit or help raise children but that's no different than a tight-knit community.

knobslobbin

King knobslob the pious
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd fuck the hell out of my clone. Although in the future we'll be living in simulations indistinguishable from reality, so technically that's not *real* sex anyway. Hell we're probably already living in an advanced simulation, so why worry. What were talking about again?