Cloudflare: "Terminating Service for 8Chan" -

PururinSenpai

BUT MUUUUUMKEEEEY!
kiwifarms.net
Not gonna lie, the non-political boards were actually pretty nice places to visit (esp the anime oriented ones), and I genuinely believe that a lot of new users (like myself) came here because of /cow/, even if it was filled with nothing but a-loggers. A big reason as to why 8chan can get pretty autistic (ex a-logging from /cow/) is because of the fact that everyone is anonymous. With no alias to be held accountable to, you basically have free range to say as much stupid shit as possible without being considered a laughing stock by the rest of the community.

Making it more oriented towards QAnon is gonna make the second coming of 8chan twice as exceptional as it was before, with it being more focused towards extreme right-wing politics, it kills off whatever sane and non-political user base it once had.

Gottahavemysips

kiwifarms.net
I think some kind of Q imageboard could work, a little bit of containment for all the schizo boomers who eat up every last bit of it. I'm certain that the dude behind Q was a genius who saw how many people actually got super into that dumb /pol/ prophecy from like 2015 and went full out with it. It's easy to say shit that can be broadly interpreted, then people who want to believe will connect the dots for you.
That said, this shit won't work if it is associated with the people who were behind 8chan. All the autistic extremists present before will be back day one, but they aren't going to be there to discuss politics or say nigger or whatever. They will be actively flaunting the rules and shitposting. Hell, people who were never on 8chan will be there to fuck around as well, because Qtards are so funny to fuck with. No moderation team will be able to put up with an onslaught of pissed off 8chan autists who want revenge for their site, because determined autists do not give up. Every single board on the site will end up becoming 8/pol/ for so long as the website stays online. Of course, this is all assuming this will actually happen. Hotwheels wanted 8chan shut down, after all.

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is that not already the case or am I missing something?
We're not quite there yet, but we're pretty much looking down the barrel of it. I'd say we're close.

QAnon is not right-wing. It's conservative.
QAnon is not conservative, its batshit insane.

So none of the niche boards are coming back, just that dumb Qanon shit. Fuck.
Yeah, this sucks. Oh well.

Jump

kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck knows.
The Qtards are mostly harmless exceptional boomers. Boomers don't run ad blockers. So I am not surprised they want to try and keep that demo.

Attachments

Last edited:

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Conservatism generally falls under the right side of the political spectrum, does it not? Perhaps me referring to them as 'extreme right-wing' and not being more specifc was probably a poor choice in wording on my part, my bad.
Conservatism is just liberalism + 10-20 years. Conservatives are entirely without principle.

Should be interesting to see how many more mob bosses get killed by QAnon boomers and how many of those get blamed on 8chan.

Syaoran Li

Clown World on PCP
kiwifarms.net
Does this mean the long chain of /cow/ boards in finally put out pasture? End of an era.
Nah, /cow/ is still going on. They have a new chan board called Julay World or something.

Not gonna lie, the non-political boards were actually pretty nice places to visit (esp the anime oriented ones), and I genuinely believe that a lot of new users (like myself) came here because of /cow/, even if it was filled with nothing but a-loggers. A big reason as to why 8chan can get pretty autistic (ex a-logging from /cow/) is because of the fact that everyone is anonymous. With no alias to be held accountable to, you basically have free range to say as much stupid shit as possible without being considered a laughing stock by the rest of the community.

Making it more oriented towards QAnon is gonna make the second coming of 8chan twice as exceptional as it was before, with it being more focused towards extreme right-wing politics, it kills off whatever sane and non-political user base it once had.
True. I think whoever decided to bring back a new variant of 8chan that only caters to the QAnon and /pol/ crowds is the kind of person who is doing it with the explicit goal of pissing off SJW's and corporate normies. It's a publicity stunt.

I think a lot of the niche boards are already being held on the same bunker site that now hosts /cow/

In addition to /cow/, they've also got new variants of /a/ and /tg/, a fanfic board, all sorts of weird hentai boards, and even regional boards as well.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think a lot of the niche boards are already being held on the same bunker site that now hosts /cow/

In addition to /cow/, they've also got new variants of /a/ and /tg/, a fanfic board, all sorts of weird hentai boards, and even regional boards as well.
One would have to be insane to post on Bunkerchan. The owner's entirely in bed with Pedowheels and his bosses at the ADL.

• Informative
Reactions: Syaoran Li

Syaoran Li

Clown World on PCP
kiwifarms.net
One would have to be insane to post on Bunkerchan. The owner's entirely in bed with Pedowheels and his bosses at the ADL.
Eh, I don't give a fuck about /pol/ or any of the other political boards on Julay World or whatever. The only boards I gave a shit about on 8chan were /y2k/ and /tg/, and I'd occasionally lurk /cow/ once in a while for old time's sake.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think having a webring of smaller sites is a much better situation, although all I care about is /film/.
It also sucks /egy/ is gone especially since the political situation there is getting stranger. I bet both the edgyptian authorities and the Islamists are celebrating the death of 8chan.

mostly going to church
I was not surprised at all by Fredrick being drawn to Catholicism. I’ve know several people with terrible genetic or chronic health conditions who were hardcore Catholics. Catholicism is really into meaningful suffering, it fetishizes it almost. Those who suffer (and keep the Faith) are the most are the most holy and deserving of god’s favor.

I’m sure having a wife who is a serious catholic helps a lot too. But part of having a faithful catholic wife is her expecting to have babies, lots of babies probably. He mentioned in that interview they were thinking of having a baby. Given Fred’s genetic condition the only way to ensure his child wouldn’t have his condition is by doing IVF, genetically testing the embryos and discarding any with brittle bone disease.

In the ultimate catch-22 the Catholic Church is totally against IVF, much less genetic testing of embryos. His catholic conversion could lead him to do the one thing he swore he’d never do, end up passing his disease to his child.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Those are mostly back on other chans.

For instance, /cow/ is here:

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was not surprised at all by Fredrick being drawn to Catholicism. I’ve know several people with terrible genetic or chronic health conditions who were hardcore Catholics. Catholicism is really into meaningful suffering, it fetishizes it almost. Those who suffer (and keep the Faith) are the most are the most holy and deserving of god’s favor.

I’m sure having a wife who is a serious catholic helps a lot too. But part of having a faithful catholic wife is her expecting to have babies, lots of babies probably. He mentioned in that interview they were thinking of having a baby. Given Fred’s genetic condition the only way to ensure his child wouldn’t have his condition is by doing IVF, genetically testing the embryos and discarding any with brittle bone disease.

In the ultimate catch-22 the Catholic Church is totally against IVF, much less genetic testing of embryos. His catholic conversion could lead him to do the one thing he swore he’d never do, end up passing his disease to his child.
Yeah, he's not a Catholic though. He became a hardshell Baptist apparently because the Catholics are too soft on the homos.
https://twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT/status/958202198118211584
https://twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT/status/936795494528847873

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, he's not a Catholic though. He became a hardshell Baptist apparently because the Catholics are too soft on the homos.
https://twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT/status/958202198118211584
https://twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT/status/936795494528847873
I stand corrected, maybe the article I was reading mistranslated Catholic for Christian. Given the Philippines is a devoutly Catholic country I figured his wife would be Catholic too.

I have no idea why he’d be drawn to a hardshell Baptist denomination unless he was thinking of going all Fred Phelps with his fag hating.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino