Cloudflare: "Terminating Service for 8Chan" -

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
Fred is a fat crippled piece of shit and deserves to choke to death on his Jolly Chicken Joy meal at lunch time. Still unsure why Jewsh even gives the cripple any of his time considering he threw him under the bus immediately after Jewsh pissed off pig fucker jimbo.
If Josh doesn't blame him, I'm inclined to take him at his word. We don't know the whole story.

Answer

kiwifarms.net
I think that even if 8chan does return in its old form there's a 99% chance its going to be compromised. Apparently Jim and Codemonkey are in DC right now attending congressional hearings about the site and its links to those mass shooters who posted their manifestos on /pol/. If Jim manages to hash out an agreement, I think its pretty certain that the feds will demand global mod powers and the site's traffic logs to monitor the userbase, hoping to stop a possible mass shooter and investigate white nationalist terrorism.

Also if it does come back in its old form I bet its going to be even deader than it was before. The site's been down for almost two months and nobody, not even the owners know when or even if its coming back. After a while people tend to just forget or move on, nobody is going to get a rain check if 8chan comes back, they'd have to actively look it up.

KidKitty

Official Junior Shitposter
kiwifarms.net
If Josh doesn't blame him, I'm inclined to take him at his word. We don't know the whole story.
Josh has shown to be one of the few among this cesspool of former alliances to give the benefit of the doubt to everybody until they give him a reason to call them out for their faggotry. Jumping in to try and ruin Fred's ass over this would be highly exceptional for all parties involved; that being said, while I can understand Brennan's frustrations with being constantly tied back to whatever gay shit was happening over 8ch at the time, there is no point where how you choose to act on this frustration doesn't reflect on your character.

He's clearly rolled himself past the point of understanding and straight into going full Greiferin. Deluding yourself into believing that snitching to the establishment will somehow protect you from scrutiny would be laughable if the state of affairs that have come about it weren't already so contemptible . He's a fat, worthless, baby boy who couldn't just keep to himself and be contented in the fact that the media sharks never had any real capability to touch him where he sits now if he just told them to fuck off. I look forward seeing who he stabs in the back next to weasel out of confrontation.

Yanivs Mutilated Cock

kiwifarms.net
https://medium.com/@ItsJoshProbably/why-8chan-will-not-be-getting-infinity-next-d8116d162c7 <--- banned, but here's the archive https://web.archive.org/web/20190702121707/https://medium.com/@ItsJoshProbably/why-8chan-will-not-be-getting-infinity-next-d8116d162c7

Fred complaining saying he misses fullchan and stopped caring when patreon was cut off - https://twitter.com/hw_beat_that/status/1063035454050705409

https://medium.com/@infinitechan/hotwheels-a-postmortem-9ea800d9227b <--- b& but here's the archive https://web.archive.org/web/20170816003621/https://medium.com/@infinitechan/hotwheels-a-postmortem-9ea800d9227b

Kikewheels enjoyed the /hebe/ - he enjoyed having his apartment smashed up by a psycho american woman with a fetish for cripples - he now enjoys 'finding god' in a land that is proof god is not real. He told everyone Josh was a prescription drug addict and got angry at not being able to score pills in the country. The logs are all out there, along with the exceptional medium posts.

Fred blamed infinity never on Jewsh. That's the reason almost all of the oldfags hated him. Until they realised what actually happened. Kikewheels got outkiked and lost his site just the exact same way Gook Moot did. By the same person. Now they are extremely salty about it.

Julia Fortune

Very Real Online Girl
kiwifarms.net
Does this mean the long chain of /cow/ boards in finally put out pasture? End of an era.
Yes but what about the cow board? Also will they have a forum where I can plan my mass shootings?
I guess a lot of people don't know that some of the bigger 8chan communities are still alive on julay.world, including /cow/. I think Endchan has a somewhat active /tech/? A lot of people just stayed for that board

There are replacement communities for most of what was lost with 8chan, the only notable one that's lost as far as I can tell is /y2k/. Maybe /agatha/ if you liked to laugh at orbiters.

Scandinadian Bacon

kiwifarms.net
I guess a lot of people don't know that some of the bigger 8chan communities are still alive on julay.world, including /cow/. I think Endchan has a somewhat active /tech/? A lot of people just stayed for that board

There are replacement communities for most of what was lost with 8chan, the only notable one that's lost as far as I can tell is /y2k/. Maybe /agatha/ if you liked to laugh at orbiters.
That's a gay URL I'm not going there. Kiwifarms is gay enough for me.

Sayon

kiwifarms.net

Where would /co/ and /tg/'s replacements be?

Syaoran Li

Clown World on PCP
kiwifarms.net

IIRC, I think /y2k/ was renamed /retro/ and expanded to include 90's nostalgia in addition to the original 2000's theme. It's not very active though.

The Final Troondown

We're All Suberogatory Down Here
kiwifarms.net
Hot wheels is one guy who has a free license to do as many drugs or get as fat as he wants imo. Brittle bone disease is a bitch. Idk if fat would help, hurt or have no real effect on his condition. But any physical activity has to be dangerous and it’s got to be hard to keep weight in check as a result.

I’d also hazard a guess that he might need to take steroids for his condition, which certainly makes people gain loads of weight.

I don’t think Fredrick could ever hit the weights without breaking his bones.
just stop drinking that bone hurting juice ffs

Reactions: Dork Of Ages
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino