Cloudflare: "Terminating Service for 8Chan" -

Autismo Supreme

kiwifarms.net
Hot wheels is one guy who has a free license to do as many drugs or get as fat as he wants imo. Brittle bone disease is a bitch. Idk if fat would help, hurt or have no real effect on his condition. But any physical activity has to be dangerous and it’s got to be hard to keep weight in check as a result.

I don’t think Fredrick could ever hit the weights without breaking his bones.
Being fat constricts your bones, if he gets much heavier he'd have a significant risk of cracking his ribs just by taking a deep breath, I'd wager.

Jump

kiwifarms.net
Where would /co/ and /tg/'s replacements be?
Here are the links from smuglo. It links to other domains.
I have no idea who runs them and I don't use them so I can't comment on the content.

Edit: it looks like they are all in on the web ring.
The chans are making the 1990s real again 🙌

Attachments

Last edited:

Jump

kiwifarms.net
It's a freaking imageboard, not the computer network for Area 51.
If/when that site comes back on line it will be the most DDOSed site in history. While the DDOS is going on the outrage crew will be looking to social shame what ever datacenter hosts or peers with them. Ditto what ever they use for DNS.

I think it is a safe bet that datacenter ops are watching their new customer sign ups like a hawk right about now. No one will want to deal with the bullshit 8chan will bring to them.

Jump

kiwifarms.net
Happening? 8chan will become 8kun no-step-on-snek chan?

EDIT: hw wastes no time. He has to look like a spiteful ex immediately.
The site isn't even up yet and he is trying to get people after the ISP.

Attachments

Last edited:

Julia Fortune

Very Real Online Girl
kiwifarms.net
If it's as easy as a cripple sicking his few friends on them to cause problems, 8kun doesn't need to go back up yet. Why are they using companies they know aren't reliable, anyway?

Reactions: Dork Of Ages

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If it's as easy as a cripple sicking his few friends on them to cause problems, 8kun doesn't need to go back up yet. Why are they using companies they know aren't reliable, anyway?
Eh, a lot of it is probably just marketing. Look at the 'Daily Stormer' for example, they're clearly backed by establishment Republican party figures given their consistent backing of Trump and other neocons, but they trade off being 'the most censored site on the internet' (as 8chan is apparently also trying to do).

If they get a few reverse proxies nuked or swap domains around it's just good marketing. They are literally just copying the DS playbook in that respect.

The reality is that thanks to the traditional enemies of Free Speech, and their running-dogs like Pedowheels, no company involved in providing internet services is really 'reliable'. So if they kept to that standard they'd never be back.

Jump

kiwifarms.net
How does anyone even know it will be .NET?
.NET came from hw.

Last edited:

Julia Fortune

Very Real Online Girl
kiwifarms.net
And he wastes no time.

How does anyone even know it will be .NET?
.NET came from hw.
You can just say "I don't trust it cause I don't like the meanie wheelchair man" I guess, but he explained the rational just fine, and Watkins' company does own the .net domain. Seems like an obvious guess anyway, tbh.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the actual fuck is his problem.
An insatiable lust for underage ass (he's had it in for Jim since Jim found out about /hebe/ and got rid of it).

Watkins' company does own the .net domain. Seems like an obvious guess anyway, tbh.
Yeah, it's the obvious way to go. If the .net gets thiefed by another registrar after GoDaddy boots them there's something like 1300 common global TLD's they could jump to. Noone owns 8kun.sucks yet.

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
What the actual fuck is his problem.
If what he's saying here is true then he's just a salty fuck with a hateboner for Jim.

I don't want 8chan to come back. Mostly for personal reasons. I think its admins are terrible incompetent people. I have a vendetta with them. I'm not against other imageboards, only ones they run with names like 8chan. Honest enough?

Last edited:

Jump

kiwifarms.net
Maybe he's become despondent and suicidal and since he's just a helpless pathetic homunculus who can't lift a gun and cap himself, he's trying to enrage some Brenton Tarrant and/or incel type to come get him.
Well he is a completely helpless beachball living in the 3rd world who is now directly fucking with the business of his extremely sketchy neighbor...who happens to own a pig farm.:story:

Attachments

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino