Cloudflare: "Terminating Service for 8Chan" -

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
I don't want 8chan to come back. Mostly for personal reasons. I think its admins are terrible incompetent people. I have a vendetta with them. I'm not against other imageboards, only ones they run with names like 8chan. Honest enough?
That's pretty fucking disgusting if he's willing to fuck over an outlet of expression like 8chan because he has a personal beef with the guy who owns it. There was a lot more going on on that site than just /pol/ for fuck's sake.

Cuckwheels' obsession with ranting about this on Twitter, especially after that documentary, is making him look like a lunatic. I thought he was just a traitorous faggot at first but over time he just seems unhinged.
The only comparison that comes to mind is the "man hollers at cloud" meme. I'd go so far as to say he'd be objectively better off if he stayed the hell away from this shit all together.

Answer

kiwifarms.net
Damn that 8kun trailer looks like a Qboomer wet dream, the libertarian snake and the storm in the background (the Q prophecy is often called The Storm) is really the icing on the crazy cake. Well I guess the cripple was right about old 8chan being essentially dead and what will rise from its ashes is a Qanon-centered site, how disappointing. Seeing all those boomers posting shitty boomer memes in the replies to the tweet actually made me mad at the internet, its just amazing how 8chan went through such a demographic transformation in such a short amount of time.

Do you think Jim personally believes in the whole Q insanity, or is he hoping to profit off the Qult? I think its the latter, I heard Jim had been trying to make 8chan profitable for years, and these gullible old farts could be his lucky break. They're probably too stupid to install an ad blocker, so I could see Jim making advertising and product placement deals with companies making Qanon-related merchandise, maybe make a "Q premium" service where you pay for early access to Qanon's latest posts.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Julia Fortune

Very Real Online Girl
kiwifarms.net
Why the fuck would this crippled cunt be going after a fucking TV/vidya imageboard? That's literally all it is. Throw the dwarf down the well!

Thread.
Jim Watkins is loosely attached so fucking of course he his.

I don't like 8chan and I'm pretty forgiving of HW's antics but now he's just being a bitch.

Jump

kiwifarms.net
Why the fuck would this crippled cunt be going after a fucking TV/vidya imageboard? That's literally all it is. Throw the dwarf down the well!
Hw said that image boards need to decentralize or die.
8chan was to big and a single point of failure.
So now they are decentralized and working together with this webring thing.
Hw should be happy right?
Nope. Now he starts attacking them individually. Killing 8chan isn't enough. They all must die.

Apparently the money Mark makes from Jim is what is keeping him out of a group home. Yes your right. vch.moe doesn't even have a /pol/. Its TV, Vidya, Starwars, and fitness. They bother no one.

Attachments

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hw should be happy right?
Nope. Now he starts attacking them individually. Killing 8chan isn't enough. They all must die.

Apparently the money Mark makes from Jim is what is keeping him out of a group home. Yes your right. vch.moe doesn't even have a /pol/. Its TV, Vidya, Starwars, and fitness. They bother no one.
Wow, the crippled pedophile really isn't mincing his words at this point is he?

He's really committed to the belief that everyone, no matter who they are, should be beholden to the generosity and under the total control of meddling neurotic paranoids. Whether that be a Sheldon Adelson to Trump, a Jonathan Greenblatt for the rest of America, or Mark's own parents in his case.

Reactions: Dork Of Ages

Jump

kiwifarms.net
Creepy old Jim is driving around the cali fires in his lincoln and he says it is going online next week?

He had to show the stream the 2 white boxes in the back that i guess could be some sort of rackmount equipment.
He made another longer stream talking about music and all the states he has recently been to.
Seems to be up to something. Or just off his rocker wondering around the country aimlessly.

Attachments

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino