Cloudflare: "Terminating Service for 8Chan" -

Bugs_Galore

Hell is real and we live in it.
kiwifarms.net
It's amazing to see how far Jim has fallen as of late. He created 8chan as a haven for free speech after the mods on 4chan went crazy during GG.

Look at him now, doing everything in his power to remove 8chan from the internet.

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
kiwifarms.net
Honestly if it were me I'd pay a flip to plant meth on the cripple then call Duterte's anti-drug death squad and be done with it. I'm tired of seeing his whiny tweets and posts. He never takes responsibility for his bad decisions and uses his brittle bones to make everyone feel bad. I guarantee he'll come after KF, it's merely a matter of time.

LullerDerbyRollin

kiwifarms.net
Honestly if it were me I'd pay a flip to plant meth on the cripple then call Duterte's anti-drug death squad and be done with it. I'm tired of seeing his whiny tweets and posts. He never takes responsibility for his bad decisions and uses his brittle bones to make everyone feel bad. I guarantee he'll come after KF, it's merely a matter of time.
Apparently we're the new Internet Hate Machine to Freddy, He'll want us dead to absolve himself in due time. Unless he realizes KF could bury him.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I almost feel bad for [Fred] looking at the one review of his condo building on Google maps.
1573118272000.png

I wonder if they have a nameboard up. Are the details about [Brennan]'s wife's name public anywhere? Obviously I would expect Jim is aware, but not having the name makes background research more difficult.

Yotsubaaa

Eric Ciaramella is the whistleblower
kiwifarms.net
It's amazing to see how far Jim has fallen as of late. He created 8chan as a haven for free speech after the mods on 4chan went crazy during GG.

Look at him now, doing everything in his power to remove 8chan from the internet.
Is your post here some sort of meta-irony about "How bad of a job Jim is doing at keeping 8kun up", or are you just confusing Jim (owner of 8chan/8kun) with Fredrick (cripple obsessed with taking 8kun down)?

And to think i was once pissed off at Null over the 8chan Infinite debacle ()Yeah bacj then 8chan my place on the internet and when it went down people at 8chan said Null ran away with the cripple money, now i'm seriously not sure what even happened so i feel dumb)
Null used the 'InfinityNext money' to support himself in the Philippines for a year while coding the InfinityNext project (and living in the Philippines is more expensive than many people think). The software might not have worked as well as everyone wanted, but most of that was due to typical feature creep/R&D overhead/bad communication from Jim/other typical bureaucratic software dev nonsense. Null didn't steal any cripple money: in fact, he steadfastly refused to take any of Fredrick's money on principle (what kind of a man takes money from a cripple?) Of course, Fredrick eventually tricked Null into taking some of his money anyway by pretending it was bitcoin donations or something.

(Source: #Killstream episode with Fredrick and Null back at the start of the year. Relevant timestamps at 01:25:00 (Fredrick defends Null) and 01:32:55 (Null's take).)

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I almost feel bad for [Fred] looking at the one review of his condo building on Google maps.
View attachment 1000594
I wonder if they have a nameboard up. Are the details about [Brennan]'s wife's name public anywhere? Obviously I would expect Jim is aware, but not having the name makes background research more difficult.
I have so many questions about Tripper's Place/Group Fun.

fuzakeru na

ふざけるな
kiwifarms.net

I dont have a facebook account but have a look here - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Phoenix-Heights-Condominium/375401699216805 - the good thing about the Pinoys is that they have no idea how to use the internet. Almost I'd say 95% of Facebook profiles are open to everyone. See who checks in, you'll see their photos, friends, friends of friends.

You'll get there dont worry, hopefully before Freddy Pharkass falls into the fault line

listen to this cripple whining - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8_g_3iGY-k

he said he had already ordered the Bureau of Immigration to check the travel records of Brennan, 8chan owner Jim Watkins and his son Ronald.

Guevarra said Immigration ran a search for the name Fredrick Brennan and the name “Fredrick Robert Brennan” appeared. He is reportedly a holder of a 9G visa or working visa, and his last recorded arrival in the country was on July 1, 2017.

9G visa must have been obtained by Jimbo.

Any foreign national who will be employed in the Philippines and occupying a technical, executive, managerial or highly confidential position in a company for at least one year, can apply for a pre-arranged employment visa, or commonly referred to as the 9G visa, under Sec. 9(g) of the Philippine Immigration Act.

Requirements:

• Letter of request from the petitioning company;
  • Accomplished and duly notarized application form (Form MCL-07-01);
  • Alien Employment Permit (AEP);
  • Clearance certificate issued by the Bureau of Immigration (BI);
  • Any other documents which will assist in the evaluation process;
  • Authenticated copy of the passport showing current valid visa; and
  • Certified true copies of the Marriage Contract, Birth Certificates (authenticated at Philippine Embassy if issued abroad), if to be accompanied by spouse and unmarried children under 21 years old.

Manhattan Parkway Tower 1 #20E
General Malvar St. Cor. Araneta Center Cubao
Quezon City, Philippines

Phoenix Condominium #5E
Phoenix Subdivision, Capt. Henry O. Javier Rd.
Barangay Oranbo, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1600

Phone #:
+63 09277038076

Last edited:

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor?!
kiwifarms.net
I hope gentleman jim takes the chair from him. I loved hotwheels but he has betrayed his people for good boy points from a world that would just as easily see him jailed for his work. He is in every sense of the word a cuck
I don’t know HW but I wonder if he was always spineless or if it’s a recent development.

It’d be funny if the family still sued him anyways, despite his willingness to sell out. As others have stated he’ll never be forgiven for his creation of 8chan and his participation in GG. Now he’s dealing with another lolsuit in the Philippines which he could very well lose.

A shitty ass clover

Because why the fuck not?
kiwifarms.net
You know this was gonna go down and yet you kept going. are you THAT afraid of glowniggers that you're capable of facing this and not think "i might have fucked up" ?

i think you might win the lawsuit, but regardless of that you're still gonna get fucked over no matter how much damage control you try to make. this isn't going to help you.

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
kiwifarms.net
Null used the 'InfinityNext money' to support himself in the Philippines for a year while coding the InfinityNext project (and living in the Philippines is more expensive than many people think). The software might not have worked as well as everyone wanted, but most of that was due to typical feature creep/R&D overhead/bad communication from Jim/other typical bureaucratic software dev nonsense. Null didn't steal any cripple money: in fact, he steadfastly refused to take any of Fredrick's money on principle (what kind of a man takes money from a cripple?) Of course, Fredrick eventually tricked Null into taking some of his money anyway by pretending it was bitcoin donations or something.

(Source: #Killstream episode with Fredrick and Null back at the start of the year. Relevant timestamps at 01:25:00 (Fredrick defends Null) and 01:32:55 (Null's take).)
When this was going on I was completely unaware it was Josh from Kiwi Farms. It got vicious, and fast. Now I realize most of the posts belittling Josh were made by Frederick.

You can't hide behind "You wouldn't hurt a cripple would you?" defense forever. Sooner or later people are going to say "I don't care", especially if you're a dick.

KidKitty

Official Junior Shitposter
kiwifarms.net
Lol, given how long these processes could go on for, does anybody wanna open a betting pool on whether or not kikewheels will bite the dust before anything's settled? I've held onto the notion that this sudden cucking to the man is all some perverse redemption arc for him as he knows his time is running out.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how this is like some bizzaro neighbor drama bullshit only instead of a fence height and lawn plants it's over a shithole image board and instead of the HOA it's the government of the Philippines.
What makes it all the more special is seeing Frederick bring this up on his Twitter, making every jab to Jim and 8kun or whatever chanboard is in its place. I can understand wanting to distance ones self from something after a shitstorm occurred but all this does after 8Chan shut down is come off more and more as a sort of vendetta against Jim.

Lol, given how long these processes could go on for, does anybody wanna open a betting pool on whether or not kikewheels will bite the dust before anything's settled? I've held onto the notion that this sudden cucking to the man is all some perverse redemption arc for him as he knows his time is running out.
Either a redemption arc or just some attempt to get further back at Jim.

Goofy Logic

Is this thing working right?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is your post here some sort of meta-irony about "How bad of a job Jim is doing at keeping 8kun up", or are you just confusing Jim (owner of 8chan/8kun) with Fredrick (cripple obsessed with taking 8kun down)?

By the way, where is the archive of Null's "Goodbye Jim" stream? It does not seem to appear on the MatI archive.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I hope gentleman jim takes the chair from him. I loved hotwheels but he has betrayed his people for good boy points from a world that would just as easily see him jailed for his work. He is in every sense of the word a cuck
I hope they seize the chair from him right in court, throwing him on the floor and breaking his skeleton. While the midget writhes in agony, Jim gets in his new wheelchair and rolls around the courtroom yelling "YIPPEE KI YAY MOTHERFUCKER" and doing wheelies. The entire courtroom applauds and a bald eagle sheds a tear.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino