Cloudflare: "Terminating Service for 8Chan" -

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
Lol, given how long these processes could go on for, does anybody wanna open a betting pool on whether or not kikewheels will bite the dust before anything's settled? I've held onto the notion that this sudden cucking to the man is all some perverse redemption arc for him as he knows his time is running out.
I have wondered this myself. Given that he's had such a dramatic transformation in regards to his appearance, I have to wonder if his health is declining and he knows his time is limited.

ArnoldPalmer

kiwifarms.net
AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Excellent! I hope HotWheels gets hobbled in court. He won't have a leg to stand on. He'll be in crippling debt for years. Why use whining about 8chan as a crutch when he's got the wheelchair? He'll definitely be walking funny after this courtroom adventure! Oh, wait...

He's disabled. I'm laughing because he's disabled.

Last edited:
Even people in power are scared to take on 8chan. Why?

The 8chan message board has become synonymous with hate speech. It’s been a go-to forum for mass shooters’ manifestos. It courts devotees of the cultish QAnon conspiracy theory. In August, 8chan was booted from the internet, but now the forum is making a comeback, in spite of the efforts of a dogged group of activists and journalists trying to take it offline permanently.

Guest: Robert Evans, investigative journalist for Bellingcat and host of the podcast Behind the Bastards.

Podcast production by Mary Wilson, Jayson De Leon, Danielle Hewitt, and Mara Silvers.
Yet Facebook has been the go-to site for livestreaming mass shooters' killing spree videos. Even people in power are scared to take on Facebook. Why?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Kacho

Crow suddenly attacked!
kiwifarms.net
Lol, given how long these processes could go on for, does anybody wanna open a betting pool on whether or not kikewheels will bite the dust before anything's settled? I've held onto the notion that this sudden cucking to the man is all some perverse redemption arc for him as he knows his time is running out.
A hateful little midge like Fred will live to be 110. I'd like to kick and/or starve him.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Excellent! I hope HotWheels gets hobbled in court. He won't have a leg to stand on. He'll be in crippling debt for years. Why use whining about 8chan as a crutch when he's got the wheelchair? He'll definitely be walking funny after this courtroom adventure! Oh, wait...

He's disabled. I'm laughing because he's disabled.
He'll be begging on his hands and knees once Jim is done with him.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Don't know much about the Philippines legal l system, but since its in the southern hemisphere I assume its barbaric and tribal.

Here is hoping that Hotwheels ends up fighting a dog in a cage match to prove his innocence.
And if Fred beats the dog, then Jim Watkins is released naked into the jungle to fight to the death with a giant feral hog.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino