Cloudflare: "Terminating Service for 8Chan" -

• I am killing the Proving Grounds board in a week, unless someone has an idea to make it work. (Thread) (Update 1)

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Haha, and apparently Black Pigeon Speaks has basically challenged him to a duel after he called him a misogynist, racist and anti-semite (go figure). What's funny is he basically told Ethan Ralph on Twitter that he kind of sensationalized a bit for clicks/to get published. Lol what a noob move, "journalists" aren't supposed to admit on Twitter that they don't really believe in what they say.

Like I said, he's definitely playing both sides. He has started trying to cozy up to Ralph, saw him like one of his tweets today or yesterday and looks like he'll possibly be doing the Killstream talking to Felix the Pigeon.

Seriously though, @copypaste you really need to work on your transparency game. You never answered my question as to when it was you stopped being a "build the wall" chanting, MAGA hat wearing member of the Goldwater. I mean, you call them fake news, but you also did multiple live streams and wrote an article for them. You really need to pick a lane, lil bro.
Hotwheels did pick a lane: Journalist, a profession that has a lower public opinion than Congress and the police. His lane is censorious faggot looking for attention.

Listen up, people listen to thots because they have breasts and are attractive. You're a disgusting fucking gremlin who threw all his principles under the bus because you were asshurt. Nobody in the media fucking likes you. You're a sideshow circus attraction to them, dumb-fuck. You published a piece on THE DAILY STORMER you fucking mongoloid. You think they respect you, take you seriously, even if you get everything you want? You're a joke. The second, the very fucking second your ass doesn't bring them nickles and dimes, they're going to put a pillow over your face and sing you a lullaby then parade your corpse around as a Nazi Sympathizer so they can get a few more pennies. And no one will stop them because you're a back stabbing little bitch with your principles.

Don't believe me? Barack Obama: Conservative is now in vogue. You're so stupid.

I'll answer @Hawaiian Lunchmeat's question for you, because the answer is fucking obvious. He stopped being one when it was convenient. Why people on this website even treat you with a modicum of respect blows my fucking mind. You're a whore. That's all you are and all you are worth. Looking to suck the next cock for that little bit of crack.

But I'll be charitable and give you some advice: Stop. You're not good at this. You are terrible at it and it is cringe inducing to watch. Your pathetic A-Logging of another terrible human being was hysterical, I'll give you that. But now this is getting painful to watch. Or you know, keep it going. Some people like watching getting a cripple beaten to death in real time, figuratively. And if you do keep it up with Watkins, you're an unsympathetic person in a third world shithole where bribery and corruption are common along with a genuine piece of shit with time and money on his hands as an enemy. Who also happens to own a pig farm. And you did all this to get in with a media class who doesn't like you and is simply waiting for the day to turn on you.

Real A-Class decision making sport.

Last edited:

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Your pathetic A-Logging of another terrible human being was hysterical, I'll give you that. But now this is getting painful to watch. Or you know, keep it going. Some people like watching getting a cripple beaten to death in real time, figuratively. And if you do keep it up with Watkins, you're an unsympathetic person in a third world shithole where bribery and corruption are common along with a genuine piece of shit with time and money on his hands as an enemy. Who also happens to own a pig farm.
Honestly, the lesson that I've taken from Brennan's present behaviour is that Jim Watkins, while certainly an unsympathetic figure in many ways, probably erred more in trusting Brennan than in anything else.

With how frequently and blatantly he lies about his own actions, one can assume that his reporting to Watkins on things like Infinity Next was more than a little skewed to promote himself at the expense of anyone else.

Secret Asshole

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, the lesson that I've taken from Brennan's present behaviour is that Jim Watkins, while certainly an unsympathetic figure in many ways, probably erred more in trusting Brennan than in anything else.

With how frequently and blatantly he lies about his own actions, one can assume that his reporting to Watkins on things like Infinity Next was more than a little skewed to promote himself at the expense of anyone else.
The thing is that @Null basically confirmed Watkins was an asshole and he didn't like him. There have been people other than Brennan who have dealt with him and have said consistently similar things, so I can sort of believe it.

My main point still stands: He stabbed an asshole in the back, in a country with a corrupt government and law enforcement arm (who are completely comfortable doing on the spot executions, as endorsed by their president) who has nothing but time and money on his hands to think how he can fuck over Brennan who has no money. He did all of this, not out of any moral good, but to be a whore. He's risking his life and freedom to be an ideological prostitute and egotist. Even if Watkins won't get his hands dirty, there are all sorts of innovative ways he could fuck with and destroy Brennan's life. You don't fuck with people who have money or the potential to have money and think you're going to get away clean. Peter Thiel was outed by Gawker. He spent millions just to destroy them. To think that this is just an internet battle or sperg fest when you live in the same country, are fucking with every aspect of this guy's life, won't bleed over into reality, you're just kidding yourself.

And all of this, every single thing he's risking, is so he can whore himself out. Not for ideology, not for principles, not for morality or justice. But to be a fucking whore. He either has a severe personality disorder or he's really fucking stupid. Or both.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The thing is that @Null basically confirmed Watkins was an asshole and he didn't like him. There have been people other than Brennan who have dealt with him and have said consistently similar things, so I can sort of believe it.

My main point still stands: He stabbed an asshole in the back, in a country with a corrupt government and law enforcement arm (who are completely comfortable doing on the spot executions, as endorsed by their president) who has nothing but time and money on his hands to think how he can fuck over Brennan who has no money. He did all of this, not out of any moral good, but to be a whore. He's risking his life and freedom to be an ideological prostitute and egotist. Even if Watkins won't get his hands dirty, there are all sorts of innovative ways he could fuck with and destroy Brennan's life. You don't fuck with people who have money or the potential to have money and think you're going to get away clean. Peter Thiel was outed by Gawker. He spent millions just to destroy them. To think that this is just an internet battle or sperg fest when you live in the same country, are fucking with every aspect of this guy's life, won't bleed over into reality, you're just kidding yourself.

And all of this, every single thing he's risking, is so he can whore himself out. Not for ideology, not for principles, not for morality or justice. But to be a fucking whore. He either has a severe personality disorder or he's really fucking stupid. Or both.
The fact that Watkins hasn't taken out Brennan strongly suggests that he's a lot more tolerant and nice than Brennan loves to claim. The legal action he's taken is entirely reasonable and the minimum that anyone being similarly defamed should do.

I don't doubt that Null had a bad relationship with Watkins, and I really haven't looked into what the actual specifics of things like the 2ch buyout involved, but in the former case Brennan was the direct report who had the opportunity to poison the working relationship to maintain his own importance, and in the latter there is ongoing legal action. Frankly, there is no reason to believe anything that Brennan says, and every reason to suspect him of engaging in lies both to Watkins and to others well before he left 8chan.

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
kiwifarms.net
I like how hotwheels keeps popping up here to tell us all the petty shit he does. What are the odds he autistically reads what we're saying about him?
Of course he does. if it wasn't for bad attention he wouldn't get any attention at all. People avoid disabled adults even when they're otherwise good looking and Brennan isn't.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Wait is HW really trying to be a journalist? I thought he was joking.
He has a complete lack of any qualifications, no integrity whatsoever, backstabs foe and friend alike, is a prolific liar, is one fall away from being literally, physically as spineless as a jellyfish, and is more or less an absolute piece of shit. So why shouldn't he? He fits all the job requirements.

pwnest injun

An Honest Man is Always in Trouble
kiwifarms.net
Him and L33tguy are ostensibly attacking different "free speech" sites for hosting teh NAzi, just to prove how these sites are still vulnerable to censorship.

There is a sort of consistent logic to it, impo.

HW claims he used to use legal pedo stuff as the bell weather for free speech, because, even if it's diseased and no person wants to be associated with kidfuckers, if it's legal, it's in play. So, whether or not something is "real and protected free speech" or if it's just a case of "has this not been censored YET" is something to be concerned about in this environment of Free Speech alternative platforms that's come to dominate the post-net-neutrality internet.

So, I think the position is that people need to not settle for an internet where free speech is more like a brand than a reality?
I'm reading between a lot of lines here.

Secret Asshole

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact that Watkins hasn't taken out Brennan strongly suggests that he's a lot more tolerant and nice than Brennan loves to claim. The legal action he's taken is entirely reasonable and the minimum that anyone being similarly defamed should do.

I don't doubt that Null had a bad relationship with Watkins, and I really haven't looked into what the actual specifics of things like the 2ch buyout involved, but in the former case Brennan was the direct report who had the opportunity to poison the working relationship to maintain his own importance, and in the latter there is ongoing legal action. Frankly, there is no reason to believe anything that Brennan says, and every reason to suspect him of engaging in lies both to Watkins and to others well before he left 8chan.
I don't but you can still be an asshole and not go to the lengths to murder someone. Still, in all honesty, let the man do what the fuck he wants. 8chn was filled with Trolls, and Facebook alone was home to more mass shootings and death than 8chn itself could ever hope to be.

He has a complete lack of any qualifications, no integrity whatsoever, backstabs foe and friend alike, is a prolific liar, is one fall away from being literally, physically as spineless as a jellyfish, and is more or less an absolute piece of shit. So why shouldn't he? He fits all the job requirements.
You're forgetting he's got the intelligence of a fly. The dude is a stupid motherfucker. He thinks he's slick, but he transparent as fuck. He gave up everything to be a whore and is stupid enough to think that these people will ever accept him in their circle. HW is a disgusting weirdo who wrote for a literal Nazi website on Eugenics, making it hilariously easy to paint him as an actual Nazi. He will always be remembered for this and 8chn. The second he is ineffective about doing anything around its return and becomes old news, they'll just go back to fucking him.

Since he's completely alienated everyone who would ever support him, hilariously he'd be alone. Which is what the little faggot deserves. He did all this shit and when karma is a bitch, he will try crawling back and painting himself a victim, like his friends do. And when he does, inevitably try crawling back, like the disgusting parasitic worm he is, I hope everyone tells him to bite the curb.

A dumb, lying, narcissistic hypocrite traitor with no care for morality, ethics or justice who is perfectly content to risk their own freedom and the freedoms of others just to whore themselves to people who obviously hate you. There is absolutely a limitless amount of contempt I have for people like him, which is mostly a personal thing because I don't look at people who betray others as actual people. Neither did Dante, and as I said before, its why traitors occupy the 9th circle of hell to be devoured by Satan for all eternity. Brennan's soul is as twisted and rotten as the body he was born in.

Last edited:

Yotsubaaa

kiwifarms.net
So did all of us, I think. But apparently he's not joking. (Well, not on purpose, anyway.)
AsPiRiNg_JoUrNaLiSt.png

(https://archive.li/kjOqP)

Him and L33tguy are ostensibly attacking different "free speech" sites for hosting teh NAzi, just to prove how these sites are still vulnerable to censorship.
Is that what's happening? Because I'm of the opinion that it's the other way around at this point. They're ostensibly attacking claims of 'decentralization', but their actual motives are absolutely trying to deplatform people and "stop the next mass shooting" or whatever.

I definitely agree that they're trying to deceive someone as to their motives with all of this equivocation. But I think that someone is you and me, rather then the media/leftists on Twitter.
n33tguy.png

(https://archive.li/wnhUJ)

Autismo Supreme

fug :-DD
kiwifarms.net
It's absolutely hilarious to me that l33tguy and hotwheels are so open to media exposure when a little digging leads you to things like pic related.

1575014623323.png

The tl;dr is that a global mod on 8chan banned people for posting onion links to CP and Hotwheels publicly called him out for deleting them. Old news for sure, but still relevant today with how censorious he's been in the last year.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's absolutely hilarious to me that l33tguy and hotwheels are so open to media exposure when a little digging leads you to things like pic related.
And it's completely expected that the media whores in question will willingly use him and N33T GUY as a source despite both of them being knowingly connected to platforms that host CP and this not being anything remotely like a secret.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino