Clownfish TV / Thomas & Kambrea Pratt / Kneon & Geeky Sparkles - The Self-Proclaimed Nemeses of Kevin Smith, Profiting off of Nerd Outrage, Part of the Fandom Menace, Gaslit by a Cartoon

Are they Lolcows?

• Total voters

albert macdonald chan

Novice computer programmer and Norm Macdonald fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They really have to bring up Gina Carano alot huh...View attachment 2396795
I’m not sure the creators of Legend of Korea would like Gina Carano, not because of her political opinions, but because of the way how they emasculate feminized women with muscles.

ClownfishTV having an opinion on this sounds no different from actual Tumblr users that offer SJW art that passive aggressively talks down on strong, independent females.

babadook

kiwifarms.net
But it's not "woke", I mean...The most political thing about it is Teela's haircut but even that isn't permanent. He-man doesn't "die", we've only seen 5 episodes so far. Teela is maybe a focus of 3, but Evil Lyn, Orco, Andra, Roboto all have character arcs. It's not "Teela" show, it's "Masters of the Universe" show, Teela will become the new Sorceress and she will NOT take over Adam's place. I get it Star Wars and tlou made us all paranoid and I understand not liking it, but it's not a complete show and there's so much deliberate misinformation going on.
Anyway, read this article, it clarifies a few things, but in particular:
- Kevin isn't "woke". People didn't like his decisions for the show, but those were not "agenda" motivated. The "woke" stuff like how the original show was sexist to women were said by Sarah Michelle Gellar who wasn't a fan growing up, so it's her opinion, not Kevin's. Smith, on the other hand, pointed out that female characters were always a big part of the show, so it's not "woke" to have them play a bigger role in Revelation as it doesn't contradict the original show's spirit.
- The idea behind the show wasn't even his, it was Rob David who brought him in because he wanted the show for adults who grew up with the original toys, since there's already an upcoming He man reboot for kids.
- Smith didn't tell fans to "grow the f up", he was referring to people who assumed He-man is dead for good and won't be coming back. Specific quote: "You really fucking think Mattel Television, who hired me and paid me money, wants to do a fucking 'Masters of the Universe' show without He-Man? Grow the fuck up, man."
Again, maybe he could have worded himself differently, but this is Kevin Smith, that's how he always talks. But he didn't say people aren't allowed to dislike the show, so that needs to be corrected.
- Part 2 is more He-man centric and Adam will have his powers back, so you can see how Clownfish's "rumours" were not correct.

Anyway, I understand that people wanted a "Adam is the main character in every episode" kinda show, but I still recommend to stay tune for part 2, I'm personally excited because I always shipped Adam and Teela and I loved how their relationship was portrayed. Designs could have been better, but still... Lots of hate around it is overblown.

As for the TRANSformers, well... I hate to ruin childhoods, but we had Troon bots in the comics for years now. And it hasn't even started with the woke crowd, believe it or not, this was all Simon Furman being a cuck not wanting to have fembots in the comics ("Transformers are genderneutral, which is MALE"), so he made Arcee a troon. :drink:
View attachment 2388236
edit: Please, do yourself a favor and do not overthink this too much.
I will listen to the former fat fuck advice when he stops dressing like he's 12.

Agent Wet

Tell my wife I'm dead inside
kiwifarms.net
Man this thread is a disapointment I came in thinking I will get some laughs and fun here but, instead its either people sperging about clownfish over the most uninteresting stuff like that comic kickstarter, people spreging over politics or just constant video reposts that doesn't really add anything. The OP itself is alright though the only thing that was remotely amusing was the drama they had with Kevin Smith because of how pathetic everyone is overall. Despite that I hope this is just a case of a thread being a slow burn and something picks up soon before it gets lock because despite this channel being so bland to the point where you can replace them with robots and it wouldn't change anything but, with some of the recent drama they got themselves into I just hope it will lead up to something.

In the Air of the Night

Crazy Bunny Archivist.
kiwifarms.net
Man this thread is a disapointment I came in thinking I will get some laughs and fun here but, instead its either people sperging about clownfish over the most uninteresting stuff like that comic kickstarter, people spreging over politics or just constant video reposts that doesn't really add anything. The OP itself is alright though the only thing that was remotely amusing was the drama they had with Kevin Smith because of how pathetic everyone is overall. Despite that I hope this is just a case of a thread being a slow burn and something picks up soon before it gets lock because despite this channel being so bland to the point where you can replace them with robots and it wouldn't change anything but, with some of the recent drama they got themselves into I just hope it will lead up to something.
That's kinda the thing thought. They aren't like messed up child-abusing sex pests but they aren't the normal no named mind-your-business type of podcasters either. I honestly don't find them boring maybe because I'm a bit more patient and their whole "talk about nerd outrage" shtick really grinds my gears. And they always felt like a blowout away from being a full cows with how they pick twitter slap fights.

Also, not this thread fault that some people don't know how to fucking archive or make TLDRs and just post fucktons of vids without context. I'm sorry I unsubbed to them a longtime ago and I don't wish to see their clickbait titles or give them anymore views.

Ironically, they are the ones that even keep this thread somewhat semi-active because it proves that Clownfish TV won't run out of thing to spreg about anytime soon.

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of what's old is new again?

This shit makes me think they really are racist. OUCH!
I think what I find most hilarious is that anyone actually familiar with Toonami knows they've done PSAs like this for years, from it's inception in the 90's to even the revival on Adult Swim. And for course, Geeky and Kneon resort to discrediting the entire message because it was spoken by a white voice actor, because I guess you can't call out racism if you're not black? And anyone who actually gets mad about the one-minute spot calling attention to what is a real issue, then yeah, you really gotta wonder.

LoZza

kiwifarms.net
This is such a weird take regarding animation

They do know the internet exists now right?
Screenshot_20210802-080554~2.png

Agent Wet

Tell my wife I'm dead inside
kiwifarms.net
That's kinda the thing thought. They aren't like messed up child-abusing sex pests but they aren't the normal no named mind-your-business type of podcasters either. I honestly don't find them boring maybe because I'm a bit more patient and their whole "talk about nerd outrage" shtick really grinds my gears. And they always felt like a blowout away from being a full cows with how they pick twitter slap fights.

Also, not this thread fault that some people don't know how to fucking archive or make TLDRs and just post fucktons of vids without context. I'm sorry I unsubbed to them a longtime ago and I don't wish to see their clickbait titles or give them anymore views.

Ironically, they are the ones that even keep this thread somewhat semi-active because it proves that Clownfish TV won't run out of thing to spreg about anytime soon.
To be fair I wasn't expecting anything like that but, I at least want something going beyond just bad takes and I don't really fault the person making the thread and I get the reason why its made I just wish there's abit more to it than just sperging in the thread itself. I also unsubbed them along with any channel with that type of content because just how repetitive they feel with the constant use of the same 3 - 4 topics and all of it devolve into "owning the chuds/Sjw/etc" and again it could just a case of a slow burnner because I seen plently of threads of things I never thought it would blow up.

LoZza

kiwifarms.net
Video watch: A character in My Hero Academia has been confirmed to be bisexual. Will Clownfish TV make a video about it being "political" 🤔

Senior Frogmin

kiwifarms.net
Video watch: A character in My Hero Academia has been confirmed to be bisexual. Will Clownfish TV make a video about it being "political" 🤔
It's probably gonna be hard for him considering the twitter crowd isn't too happy with that.

Old Man Mario

The ladies used to call me Jumpman
kiwifarms.net
All sexuality is political. My whole political compass was manufactured by years of watching Red Shoe Diaries as a teen.

I used to think changing the sexuality /race/ or gender was annoying but I'm thinking the crying over it by these click bait cunts is almost as bad.

elzaw

kiwifarms.net
Are they really still on about Teela and Andra being lesbians? Are two women being friends too much for them to handle?

LoZza

kiwifarms.net
Are they really still on about Teela and Andra being lesbians? Are two women being friends too much for them to handle?
Didn't they say in the Luca that just because they're friends it doesn't make them gay? Even Geeky went on with how she did stuff with her girl friend but they weren't gay for each other. I believe it was sleeping in the same bed one time and cuddling

Juan's Sombrero

Pirate sites are your friend.
kiwifarms.net
Funnily enough, most of the faggots on Twitter who'd normally eat it up hate that he's confirmed bi.

So, maybe they'll leave this alone.

elzaw

kiwifarms.net
"I'm not racist but two niggas are obviously related!"
Jesus Christ, Geeky
wp_ss_20210802_0011 (2).png

Probably a "joke" but you know how they feel about taking quotes out of context.
Andra will be the new Man-at-arms, not He-man, anybody with a brain cell can see it.