Cobra Kai -

Lunatic Fringe

Hebephrenic Schizophrenic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had a friend recommend this series to me even after I told them I had never seen the original film (still haven't). I probably missed a ton of references but I did get a few from general pop culture.

I really, really enjoyed the first series and after seeing the trailer for series 2 I'm really looking forward to see where they go. From the looks of things they're creating a great story arc that's original and while I gives nods to the film again, they're not just playing on nostalgia or being smug and self referential.

I'd like to see more nostalgia media get this sort of stuff right. If they feel they REALLY the need to come back/reboot could they at least think carefully about why and what they think they can add?

Zaryiu

Nobody important
kiwifarms.net
I read aboutit, my opinion of Johnny and Daniel Karate Kid 1 (i watched it actually for the first time 1 or two months ago so i still remember it well) is both are troubled kids that both had moment where they had moments they acted badly (I still think Johnny was worseof the two because while Daniel did antagonize Johnny he did not go as far as make it physical like the scene with driving Daniel off a hill or beat him up in a way that might have killed Daniel if Mr Miyagy didn't save him) but like i said in KK1 Daniel did bad things too. I'll give it a try

UnKillFill

I'm sorry you had to go through this son...
kiwifarms.net
I watched the (free) first episode of the second season... And damn it, I'm half-tempted to pay for more. I really don't even understand why I like this show so much, I don't think I've even seen one of the movies all the way through. I really want to root for Johnny, and Daniel really seems like a tool.

Kyria the Great

kiwifarms.net
I watched the (free) first episode of the second season... And damn it, I'm half-tempted to pay for more. I really don't even understand why I like this show so much, I don't think I've even seen one of the movies all the way through. I really want to root for Johnny, and Daniel really seems like a tool.
Well I guess it helps to have two of the original actors to have an actual invested interest in how they want the series to go, especially with there characters. It is also great that even though we have new children to learn the ways of karate, the core conflict is still with Johnny and Daniel as it should be.

frozenrunner

I could really use the salt
kiwifarms.net
I haven't seen the second season yet, but I absolutely adored the first season. One of the best things I've seen in a long time, actually. It's creative, less than predictable, endearing, very funny, and just as cheesy as it should be.

It was the perfect way to bring back an old franchise I didn't know I wanted back. The entire cast and crew should be proud of themselves, especially the writers.

• Agree
Reactions: Prompt Critical

samuraicrack

INTERIOR CROCODILE ALLIGATOR
kiwifarms.net
Anyone know a good place I can watch all the episodes? No fucking way I’m getting a YouTube Red account.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino