Cocktails - Them fruity chick drinks

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
kiwifarms.net
So after recently visiting the Safe House I was shocked to find that the new ownership revised the drink menu. The old Spy's demise was replaced with some long island concoction. After some searching I managed to find the True & Honest recipe.
Screenshot_20170421-095451_1.jpg

CaptainMappy

heehee shamona
kiwifarms.net
I'm quite partial to Moscow Mules myself, preferably with a touch more ginger beer than vodka.
I'm wondering how one would taste with Ramune instead of ginger beer.

CaptainMappy

heehee shamona
kiwifarms.net
I got a couple of copper mugs for Christmas, and I want to start making those. What's your favorite vodka with them?
Deep Eddy is alright, and so is New Amsterdam, though I can't say I really have a favorite; I'm more of a beer sperg, though I'd like to try more vodka.

I'll say this: Svedka is the worst tasting shit I've ever had.

• Feels
Reactions: BlueArmedDevil

wifflypuff

Gulag? Gulag.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You want fruity chick drinks? I'll give you fruity chick drinks.

The St. Thomas Bushwhacker:
2 oz. coconut rum
6 oz. Bailey's
4 oz. amaretto
4 oz. Kahlua
2 oz. vodka
Dump in a blender with ice, top with whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg. (Serves 4)
Drink carefully- these go down wayyyyyy too easily.

Miami Vice:
- Your favorite frozen daquiri mix
- Your favorite frozen pina colada mix
- Dark rum to taste (I use about 5 oz. or so)

Blend up the two mixes with the rum separately, and keep them in separate containers.

Using a tall glass, pour both mixes into the glass from opposite sides and at the same time. The drinks will separate cleanly in the glass. Garnish with a piece of pineapple and a maraschino cherry. (Serves 4)

Grown up Orange Julius:
3 oz. frozen orange juice concentrate
1⁄2 cup m.ilk
1⁄2 cup water
1⁄4 cup sugar
1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
5 -6 ice cubes
3 oz. vodka (good with orange vodka, but you can use regular)

Dump in blender, blend until smooth, serve. (2-3 servings depending on how much booze you use)

• Winner

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
kiwifarms.net
I got a couple of copper mugs for Christmas, and I want to start making those. What's your favorite vodka with them?
My go to vodka is Grey Goose, but that's a little to fancy for a mule. The ginger beer will mask the booze taste so you might want to go quantity over quality.

• Agree
Reactions: wifflypuff

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
I've made strawberry daiquiris before, the Captain Morgan Cannon Blast is really good with them. Very fruity. I generally just toss a bunch of frozen strawberries in the blender, a little bit of ice, some Rose's Sweetened Lime Juice, some sugar, and a mix of plain Bacardi Silver and Cannon Blast until theres enough liquid to blend it well.

Yummy.

JimmyHill'sBlarms

YOU HAPPY NAPPA!
kiwifarms.net
Brandy Alexander

1 oz (1 part) Fresh cream
1 oz (1 part) Cognac
1 oz (1 part) Crème de cacao
Shake and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Sprinkle with fresh ground nutmeg.

Grasshopper

1 oz (1 part) Fresh cream
1 oz (1 part) Crème de menthe (green)
1 oz (1 part) Crème de cacao (white)
Pour ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake briskly and then strain into a chilled cocktail glass.

I also like to make these with Vanilla ice cream instead of cream as well.

Reactions: wifflypuff

Syaoran Li

Subscribes to Soldier Of Fortune
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I generally prefer to drink my liquor neat, but every once in a while I can go for a highball or cocktail.

I am a fan of the Seven and Seven as well as the Jack & Ginger. I've discovered that Black Velvet whiskey is a cheaper yet equally satisfying substitute for Seagram's Seven.

According to my rum-drinking friends, I can make a fine Cuba Libre using white rum and Pepsi (even if Coca-Cola is the standard). In fact, I think I'll enjoy me a Rum & Pepsi right now.

• Winner

The Kebab and Calculator

Dance fatboy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck can I do with crème de cassis other than make kir?

I've got an entire bottle of it I still need to use.
A basic Kir Royale is the best use for cassis.

But it goes quite nicely with things like Campari and Aperol. We make a Campari, cassis, twist of lime and soda tall cocktail that goes down well on very hot days.

The only good cocktail is an Old Fashioned.

There is a name for people who order any cocktail other than that. It is faggot.
Oi. Fags like an Old Fashioned too.

Reactions: AnOminous

Dr. Studman M.D.

Doctor of Thugecology
kiwifarms.net
I like the classics. Old Fashioned, Side Cars, Negroni, Tom Collins, Manhattans, Dark and Stormy, and any sour. Gin sours, whiskey sours, amaretto sours ect. When I'm done for the night I like to have an Adios, Motherfucker.

• Agree
Reactions: MakeItRain

Rokko

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didnt know where to put this:
https://www.tastingtable.com/drinks/national/Canned-pickle-brine

You can buy pickle-brine in cans now. For Cocktails. I know you can make a dirty martini in which you put some of the brine of the olvie you use.
My favourites are Old Fashioned, Wodka Martini Dry, Gin Tonic and Bloody Marys. I basically drink everything, but please not too much coconut-booze. I always thought batida de coco smells like cosmetics.
Though Malibu Rum is great!

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
Didnt know where to put this:

You can buy pickle-brine in cans now. For Cocktails. I know you can make a dirty martini in which you put some of the brine of the olvie you use.
My favourites are Old Fashioned, Wodka Martini Dry, Gin Tonic and Bloody Marys. I basically drink everything, but please not too much coconut-booze. I always thought batida de coco smells like cosmetics.
Though Malibu Rum is great!
Bleh, Malibu Rum is okay added as flavoring to fancy tropical drinks, but straight? Gag.

Tags
None