CoD Declared best Video Game Series Of All Time -

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
Following previous post due to 10 video media limit.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Some bad quality E3 footage but I can't think of any franchise in recent memory that used a high profile music stars to promote their game. Battlefield V's launch with Trevor Noah summed that the state of the game.

• Feels
Reactions: Stuck in Corners

The Last Stand

I need more gin.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For some reason I consider this Modern warfare 2 trailer the best one sung by Eminem but its not on the official Infinity Ward account whereas Treyarch still has the Eminem version for black ops 1.
Eminem had a couple songs in the CoD series.

Till I Collapse for the MW2 trailer.

Won't Back Down as an easter egg in Black Ops Zombies, particularly the "Five" map.

Survival for CoD: Ghosts credits and the multiplayer trailer.

Personally, Till I Collapse perfectly set the theme for Modern Warfare 2 being a Hollywood esque blockbuster. But Survival is my favorite Eminem song. It did relate to the down but not out Ghosts.

• Winner
  • Informative
Reactions: Draza and Aberforth

MrJokerRager

kiwifarms.net
I just installed black ops 3

>search for multiplayer: no games
>search for zombies: no games
>play solo with chronicles
<gets boring at round 13 practically fully set up

lame. I got my refund though
This on steam or console?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It would have been interesting if they released a video trailer for all that zombie stuff you see on the TVs. Basically they doing some experiments in a room that somehow causes a outbreak along with NOVA 6 being released and a bunch of soldiers shooting everything that moves.

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
kiwifarms.net
It had been a long time since I played a vidya game, but I gotta admit that I fell into the Warzone rabbithole. It can be great fun and also infuriating. It has helped pass the time during the COVID blues, though.

MrJokerRager

kiwifarms.net
Just download it on console, it's like $30 cheaper.
I have it on PS3, it's just insane to me that a game released in 2012 is still selling at full price on Steam.
This is the only department EA is better at, which is selling their games at reasonable prices like selling BF4 for $5, which is probably why the game has lasted so long along with free expansion packs sometimes to help keep the game going.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MrJokerRager

kiwifarms.net
This is a very good zombies mod and something I would like to see, NPCs helping you out in Nazi Zombies. Any way to get NPCs into Call of Duty 5's nazi zombies mode?

The Last Stand

I need more gin.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just installed black ops 3

>search for multiplayer: no games
>search for zombies: no games
>play solo with chronicles
<gets boring at round 13 practically fully set up

lame. I got my refund though
Black Ops 3 was so boring. The only thing it had going for it was the Zombies. But I couldn't find anybody.

LightDragonman1

kiwifarms.net
Having just finished the first COD game, I have now completed every mainline entry in the series (or at least the campaigns).

Gotta say, while the series has had its ups and downs, and definitely started some really poor trends in the industry alongside it being too popular for its own good at times, none of the game are out and out bad at the end of the day. If I had to rank them all personally, going from favorite to least favorite, I guess this would be my list:

1. Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
2. Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2
3. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019
4. Call Of Duty: Black Ops
5. Call Of Duty 2
6. Call Of Duty: World At War
7. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
8. Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare
9. Call Of Duty 1
10. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11. Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
12. Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3
13. Call Of Duty: WWII
14. Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4
15. Call Of Duty: Ghosts
16. Call Of Duty 3

The Last Stand

I need more gin.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gotta say, while the series has had its ups and downs, and definitely started some really poor trends in the industry alongside it being too popular for its own good at times, none of the game are out and out bad at the end of the day. If I had to rank them all personally, going from favorite to least favorite, I guess this would be my list:
Why is Call of Duty 3 your least favorite?

I thought the dialogue was quite campy and the graphics very blocky. Multiplayer was fun with vehicles and premade classes.

What did you like about Infinite Warfare?

LightDragonman1

kiwifarms.net
Sorry for the late reply.

Anyways, COD 3 I just simply wasn't a fan of. I felt the writing was too cheesy and didn't do justice to the actual events, the characters all basically the very typical war stereotypes, and the actual gameplay and mission design wasn't very memorable either. It was basically just a watered down version of COD 2, without any of the memorable setpieces, and it was also a step down visually. Treyarch hadn't yet fully gotten a handle on things (heck, it was made in just eight months), and it shows.

As for Infinite Warfare? Well, there are many reasons why I actually am a big fan of it. Looking back at all the futuristic COD games that featured advanced movement, this is the one where they pretty much threw realism out the window and went full on Gundam/Macross. And honestly, I actually really preferred that approach compared to the attempts at staying grounded seen in AW and BO3. The campaign especially is one that I think ranks as one of the best in the series. From the extremely creative levels and mission design, through to all the optional ones you can take, the enhanced customization of the weapons, and of course, the fighter jet sequences that are pretty much right out of an anime like the aforementioned Macross.

The only problem I have regarding IW's campaign is that it is pretty obviously a clear cut good vs. evil storyline, with the SDF being portrayed as so over-the-top evil that it's almost comical (heck, even the quotes from them seem like they're from a Saturday morning cartoon villain). But it manages to make up for that by fleshing out the characters you are fighting alongside much better. Granted, some of the developments they get are a bit abrupt and the like, but on the whole, I really grew to care for them. That, and it has what I consider to be one of my favorite robot companions in all of gaming.

It's a shame I feel that so many people jumped on the hate bandwagon for the game solely due to the setting and thanks to Battlefield 1. Cause I really think IW needs more attention, if not for the multiplayer (which admittedly is a bit underwhelming), then for the campaign.

Miller

👉⭐>👉👃
kiwifarms.net
As for Infinite Warfare? Well, there are many reasons why I actually am a big fan of it. Looking back at all the futuristic COD games that featured advanced movement, this is the one where they pretty much threw realism out the window and went full on Gundam/Macross. And honestly, I actually really preferred that approach compared to the attempts at staying grounded seen in AW and BO3. The campaign especially is one that I think ranks as one of the best in the series. From the extremely creative levels and mission design, through to all the optional ones you can take, the enhanced customization of the weapons, and of course, the fighter jet sequences that are pretty much right out of an anime like the aforementioned Macross.
I like the campaign of Infinite Warfare, it's the only time that a CoD studio fully embraced the sci-fi future setting, a mix of BSG and The Expanse with a cool art direction. It's a shame that the multiplayer was just a reskin of BO3. I wish they had made at least another game within that universe.

Tags
None