Coffee - gween tea

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

DoodooForGoogol

kiwifarms.net
Typically, it's the Kirkland-brand K-Cups with sugar and milk added, but I rarely drink it black if there's no milk available. As for coffee shops, I go for Dunkin's macchiato with the mocha flavoring if I'm in a pinch. Starbucks isn't doing it for me these days.

Also, I'm seeing a disturbing lack of enjoying coffee in its solid form in this thread, so have these for enlightenment. Personally I'm contemplating on getting the Zibby Beans for the additional on-the-go option.
Zibby_Beans_1_1024x1024@2x.jpg
71tjlByQdlL._SL1000_.jpg
Kona-Coffee-600x300.jpg
blueberry-coffee-cake.jpg

Last edited:

Duncan Hills Coffee

Sewn back together wrong
kiwifarms.net
I've gotten into coffee drinking fairly recently (ironic given my username). I don't drink it black because it's way too bitter for my tastes, so I put in some milk and a little sugar, not to where it's sweet but to where it's just not as bitter as straight black. These days I like to drink it halfway through the day because that's the point I get the most drowsy. That said, I don't know if it's because I'm not used to the caffeine or what but after a few hours I start to crash hard. I get really fucking tired and it's always at that point in the evening where it's too late to take a nap and too early to go to bed.

I do like the little pep boost I get from it though, and there's something relaxing about drinking some coffee while I listen to music and browse the Farms.

Coffee Druid

Your cordial caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net
I've gotten into coffee drinking fairly recently (ironic given my username). I don't drink it black because it's way too bitter for my tastes, so I put in some milk and a little sugar, not to where it's sweet but to where it's just not as bitter as straight black. These days I like to drink it halfway through the day because that's the point I get the most drowsy. That said, I don't know if it's because I'm not used to the caffeine or what but after a few hours I start to crash hard. I get really fucking tired and it's always at that point in the evening where it's too late to take a nap and too early to go to bed.

I do like the little pep boost I get from it though, and there's something relaxing about drinking some coffee while I listen to music and browse the Farms.
I too think black coffee is overrated. I appreciate it occasionally but my go to is one cream, one sugar. While I occasionally like flavored creamers just half and half is my favorite since I can taste the actual flavor of the coffee.

Coffee doesn't "wake me up" as much anymore. I don't feel the caffeine. I kind of wish I felt the crash because coffee too late in the day means my brain won't fall asleep until super late. It's interesting how that works, my bf is like that too. I just drink coffee now because I like the taste, and it's comforting having a warm cup of something to drink.

I'm pretty basic in my coffee routine though. Buy bag of ground beans from grocery store, use pour over, then add sugar and cream. I want to eventually splurge on good beans, buy a coffee grinder, and maybe get a fancy french press or other coffee maker. Maybe even the milk frother wand thing.

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
Typically, it's the Kirkland-brand K-Cups with sugar and milk added, but I rarely drink it black if there's no milk available. As for coffee shops, I go for Dunkin's macchiato with the mocha flavoring if I'm in a pinch. Starbucks isn't doing it for me these days.

Also, I'm seeing a disturbing lack of enjoying coffee in its solid form in this thread, so have these for enlightenment. Personally I'm contemplating on getting the Zibby Beans for the additional on-the-go option.
Zibby_Beans_1_1024x1024@2x.jpg
View attachment 1609423View attachment 1609424View attachment 1609426
Cultural appropriation on that first product.
'Zibby' is stealing my peoples' NEET memes.

JoseRaulChupacabra

Nanananana. Nanananana. Nanananana.
kiwifarms.net
I've gotten into coffee drinking fairly recently (ironic given my username). I don't drink it black because it's way too bitter for my tastes, so I put in some milk and a little sugar, not to where it's sweet but to where it's just not as bitter as straight black.
Since you said recently, it's probably just a matter of getting used to it. I used to drink coffee drowned in sugar and creamer, but I gradually reduced that in an effort to cut down my sugar consumption. Now I can drink it straight up.

Things that helped:
  • Lighter roasts - the dark stuff is almost always too bitter regardless of quality
  • Bottled water - this didn't use to be an issue but for some reason, my tap water's become a bit chalky lately
  • Better beans - I tried some actually good beans, but this may not be sustainable for some financially
I'm in a bit of a coffee crisis because the roaster I get my daily beans from started roasting darker. I've tried some better beans, but they're much more expensive and every other roaster in their price range aren't quite as good.

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net
I love the bitterness and natural flavor of coffee so I almost always drink it black. The only time I'll add a bit of milk is when it's too piping hot.

As for brands/roasts, not really picky so I'll grab whatever cheap beans I can but lately it's all been Costco stuff.

Cheesy

sponsored by autism speaks
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just finished a can of Drive Coffee. The beans were roasted about 3 days before they got to me, and I wasn't disappointed. It's a little pricey for a staple, but I enjoyed it. Normally I just get whole beans from a grocery store.

I started to use a French press several months back and I threw out my drip coffee maker shortly thereafter. Just a hint of whipped sweet cream and, if I'm feeling special, a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar on top.

Coffee Druid

Your cordial caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net
Maybe this is an unpopular opinion, but I hate K-cups. I'm not a hyper-environmentalist but I've seen how much plastic cups can build up over time. They make reusable, refillable cups that fit most machines now. Plus that way you can use whatever nice grounds you prefer.

All is Finite

kiwifarms.net
I like coffee a lot, I'm not especially picky: frappuccinos, flat whites, cappuccinos, and recently I seem to be developing a tolerance for black coffee. I even like drinking the cold ready-to-drink ones. There's a Costa Coffee in town that I frequently visit.

I used to drink the dolce gusto ones in the pods but they deposit such meagre amounts that I stopped buying them and bought a small espresso machine from a charity shop. More shops seem to be selling coffee beans in bags and I have a bean grinder, too.

Spit bucket

Hey, would you like to join the way of Jashin?
kiwifarms.net
I used to have a kureig machine but after a while it broke and then I just got a cheap pot coffee maker. For some reason it taste better than the k-cups. Favorite flavor is Chock full 'o Nuts 100% Arabica New York Roast and started having 2 cups each morning before work.

Van Darkholme

DEEP ♂DARK ♂FANTASIES
kiwifarms.net
Bit of milk in mine, but I'm not against drinking it black. Never with sugar. I usually buy whole beans, my coffee maker has a grinder built in so that's pretty cool. I usually get the more expensive beans.

The Last Stand

Null's homie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Coffee can get the job done for warmth and perk, but I would also take a nice green tea with lemon or hot chocolate with extra milk chocolate.