Coffee - gween tea

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

georgyjobe

kiwifarms.net
Is there an espresso maker cheaper than the Breville worth getting? I can't get crema on my cheap machine even with freshly-ground beans.

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
Most mornings I go to the taco truck down the street and pick up a bacon egg and cheese taco with queen majesty's habanero and black coffee hot sauce. I also get a black coffee, nothing in it.

I then go to the park to watch girls jog by and my dog runs around like an asshole. I'm 84 years old.
what is 'black coffee hot sauce' ?

plgfarts

6 out of 9 doctors had sex with your mom.
kiwifarms.net
Hot and black. Preferably a medium roast to really get the full benefits of the caffeine and optimum flavor. Brew it in a French press. Pair that with an unfiltered cigarette and you have the breakfast of champions and properly evacuated bowels.

Poppavalyim Andropoff

Pussy Destroyer
kiwifarms.net
Is there an espresso maker cheaper than the Breville worth getting? I can't get crema on my cheap machine even with freshly-ground beans.
Adjust your grind? How much crema do you require?
I dunno where you are or what’s available but this Breville Barista Express is my machine of choice. Had half a dozen cheap machines before & invariably something happened to them even though they made a decent espresso. When my grinder shit itself I splurged on the Express.

557720C5-3365-4A29-9D9D-808E6572B962.jpeg

MerriedxReldnahc

Hammer Whore-er
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've never been a coffee fan in the past, I think because my dad drinks it black with nothing added and it tastes like agony. But I've always liked coffee ice cream! I just started a new job at a cafe so I'm having to learn everything about something I know nothing about, I get a free drink every day so I'm going to use that to practice making something new each shift. So far I've discovered that blended mochas are like coffee ice cream in flavor, so in other words really tasty. And the latte I made last shift to make sure the espresso machine was fixed was also tasty, so either lattes are good or I made the world's greatest latte. (Somehow I doubt that it was the latter, as I was actually trying to make a cappuchino and got my foam to milk ratio wrong)

Old Wizard

I'm doing my part!
kiwifarms.net
I used to drink my coffee hot and black (didn't like the flavor, wanted the caffeine), but I tried the pumpkin cold brew at Starbucks and it changed my mind about coffee. It turns out I'm not a big fan of cold brew from fancier places for some reason (I think it might be the blend), so I've been trying to replicate the exact recipe at home.
Got myself a Baratza Encore Burr grinder and some locally roasted South American blend (dark or medium roast, I don't remember). Coarse-ground, submerged in filtered water for a little less than 70 hours (this might have been unnecessary, I forgot it existed). I put it through a cheesecloth but there was still a little silt at the bottom. I have absolutely no idea if it's good or not. Going to try this foam dupe later.
I also want to get into snobby coffee- I don't see why coffee is so polarizing. It's possible to like buttered noodles and cacio e pepe. They're good in different ways.

Haint

I have the best words
kiwifarms.net
Instant coffee packets from MREs (Meal Ready to Eat). Straight, just tear open and pour down your throat. No mixing, no water, no sugar, no cream. Just down the hatch.

TC-P

kiwifarms.net
Hot and black. Preferably a medium roast to really get the full benefits of the caffeine and optimum flavor. Brew it in a French press. Pair that with an unfiltered cigarette and you have the breakfast of champions and properly evacuated bowels.

We call that a Venician breakfast.

Angry Canadian

Give me 30 minutes.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I used to use cream, but I found that I started getting fat, so I switched to just black coffee. I only drink it black, I make it on the stove in a kettle, and just drink it. Sometimes with a shot of whiskey.