Coffee - gween tea

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Evilboshe

hockeyyyyy
kiwifarms.net
I like the taste of coffee, but I don't really drink it very often. So many people I know don't feel like they can be human if they don't have their cup(s) of coffee in the morning, but not me. I tend to drink it in the afternoon more often, and even then it's just every once in a while. I don't really have a standard way I take it, even. Cream/sugar/nothing, hot or iced. Whatever I feel like at the time. But I mostly prefer mochas or caramel lattes or other espresso drinks like that to plain coffee. I don't drink enough coffee to have a taste preference in the different types of roasts.

Rabbit-san

Anti-bullshit, Pro-common sense
kiwifarms.net
I have store brought readymade coffee most of the time but if I'm out at a coffee shop or someones using the coffee machine in the house, I'll have it. First time wasn't a good run but I've liked it once I've gotten used to it. My usual to go to is white coffee but I do latte, iced coffees and flavoured coffee but I tend to be picky on iced stuff as I sometimes find the leftovers at the bottom too sweet for me.

I also like to have coffee in big mugs.

LoneCasshew

Casshew
kiwifarms.net
2 spoons of sugar, slightly less than half m.ilk with Folgers Colombian coffee.
If I can't drink it exactly like that, I find a coffee house and get one of those fancy coffees, typically a hazelnut mocha.

Coffee is too bitter to not use lots of m.ilk, and creamer doesn't really do the job properly.

Last edited:

Country Matters

That's a fair thought to lie between maids' legs
kiwifarms.net
Currently, with some splenda and half-and-half. Maybe some caramel flavoring if I feel adventurous (I just like the way the sweet and bitter tastes play off each other)

However I'm trying to be a kind of person who can enjoy black coffee. Maybe it's because I live in BFE with only access to shit like Folger's (which isn't terrible but not great either), but I never can seem to appreciate a cup of black coffee the way some people do.

Save Goober

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My boyfriend recently got an espresso machine at his work, so he's been working on perfecting making lattes. Every day he comes home and tells me about how good his lattes are, and sometimes shows me pictures where he tried to make a little leaf in the foam or something. The leaf attempts so far have been really shitty, which he knows, but apparently the lattes taste really good.
Today he came home and said he's almost perfected his latte. So the leaf turned out well? No, it was shitty. Also, the coffee beans aren't very good. So what part is perfect?
Apparently the milk is key and there are so many ways to get it right, or screw it up. The temperature of the milk, the consistency of the milk, the frothiness of the milk, all are important. Evidently you can do something called "stretching" the milk, which is also called 'kissing' and produces the foam on top. The length of time spent stretching/kissing the milk is very important. How you handle your milk is apparently very nuanced.

Hui

fυ¢к тнє נαииιєѕ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I only drink it black.

Ponderous Pillock

Welcome to Triple T, Tards, Troons and Trolls!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I tend to drink roasted and ground coffee from the store. I have a nice coffee maker by Russel Hobbs which you put in the pre-ground stuff in.

There's no difference in price between the beans and pre-ground where I shop, so it works.

Morose_Obesity

Let white people enjoy things
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With the Cook County beverage tax I've switched back to coffee for my daily sublethal dose of caffeine. Right now I'm trying Two Brothers and Papa Nicholas brand.

Doc Cassidy

Notorious Bum Driller
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Speedway's dark roast is pretty good as far as takeout coffee goes. Especially when they have those creamers that aren't cream but liquid caffeine so it turns your cup of coffee into two cups of coffee. What a great deal.

Caesare

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Union Coffee and chicory is the best domestic coffee available.