Coffee - gween tea

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Evilboshe

hockeyyyyy
kiwifarms.net
Pumpkin spice is the only right answer. All day, erry day.
Got a pumpkin spice latte from a gas station yesterday, and it was so much cheaper than Starbucks. I don't really drink Starbucks often enough to taste the difference anyway.

Potatomongrel

Jacks off to the Teletubbies
kiwifarms.net
I like eating the little Nescafe instant coffee sachets.

Ravelord

How quickly the tide turns
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Normally, I just drink themeh coffee from the university with milk. No sugar, or the bottom ends tasting like shit.

Also, yesterday I had a Latte in Helsinki. Not sure if it's the cream or the quality of the coffee, but the best coffee I've ever had.

Dysnomia

Sucka MC
kiwifarms.net
Normally, I just drink themeh coffee from the university with tard cum. No sugar, or the bottom ends tasting like shit.

Also, yesterday I had a Latte in Helsinki. Not sure if it's the cream or the quality of the coffee, but the best coffee I've ever had.

We had these coffee machines that must have been from the 70s at my college. The creamer was called whitener. A little disconcerting. But it was actually pretty good.

Gym Leader Elesa

Pog my champ hole and defend the Thots
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's the opinion on cold brewed coffee?

Just offhand it strikes me as utter plebbery, and everyone I've seen who does it is a complete douchebag.

Is there actually any merit to doing this?

I drink hot black coffee, generally, any variety but I prefer darker blends in most cases with a soft spot for ultra pleb French roast regardless. That said I do drink ice coffee/cold brew (that I also take black.) Which I find actually makes it more bitter, not less, contrary to what @Maiden-TieJuan said (not that she's wrong, just my personal experience.) Definitely is easier on the stomach, though. I would say that cold brew does differ from "fresh" ice coffee slightly by being smoother, but it's not a matter of better it's mostly a very soft degree of preference.

I drink coffee daily, though, often espresso too, and frequent a series of local coffee shops, Starbucks, and Dunkin Donuts as well so I get a wide variety of brews. I uh, have an addiction pretty much at this point. I don't even notice a caffeine boost unless I'm having 4+ shots of espresso these days, which usually lasts about an hour. Can't beat Café du monde in any case.

Picklepower

This isnt even my final form
kiwifarms.net
I just put some cream in, I usually have coffee if Im gonna be busy. I like Cappachino's too.

PuToTyra

kiwifarms.net
I used to drink about 8-12 cups of pure black coffee a day, for a total amount of over 1000 mg of caffeine a day(and mix it with pseudoephedrine for that ECA apmhetamine-like combo) but it was very time and cost inefficient, so I switched to caffeine pills instead.

That being said, I still enjoy a cup or two of coffee or espresso every now and again. But it has to be 100% pure, strong and as little acidity as possible. Not only does acidic coffee taste bad, it also erodes the enamel on your teeth and that's something your teeth can't regenerate on their own(that's why it's not a good idea to sip on coffee, it's best to drink it all at once and then flush your mouth with water or listerine. Don't brush it because after exposition to acid the teeth are sensitive for several dozen minutes and you can damage them even further).

As for adding sugar or milk to coffee I think it's degenerate and ruins the taste.

I consider myself something of a coffee expert, but I don't know anything about any coffee other than pure ones, and I never go to overpriced places such as Starbucks either.

DNJACK

Part of the EDF communauty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i mix coffee and pseudoephedrine for headaches sometimes, coffee seems to increase the effect of pseudoephedrine.
I'm immune to all caffeine effects so I don't feel a thing except headache going away.

PuToTyra

kiwifarms.net
i mix coffee and pseudoephedrine for headaches sometimes, coffee seems to increase the effect of pseudoephedrine.
I'm immune to all caffeine effects so I don't feel a thing except headache going away.

Headache medication and painkillers are probably a better idea. For me, stim overdose is sometimes giving me headache, not the other way.

Also you're probably not taking enough. Although tolerance is a bitch, I agree. Knew someone who could take two packages of pseudoephedrine medication(20x60mg, 1200 mg of that!) and feel fine.