Coffee - gween tea

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

DNJACK

Part of the EDF communauty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
its not even tolerance. It never had an effect, not even once.

PuToTyra

kiwifarms.net
But that's not possible. How much do you drink?

Try going over 1000mg caffeine. No matter your body weight, it should affect you.

DNJACK

Part of the EDF communauty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
genetics matter. Some people do not react to some medications while others do.
I think my brain receptors just doesnt bind to caffeine

Rio

Smug Elliot Page
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's the opinion on cold brewed coffee?

Just offhand it strikes me as utter plebbery, and everyone I've seen who does it is a complete douchebag.

Is there actually any merit to doing this?
Yeah, there is. Several actually.
1. It's a way better instant coffee than instant coffee. Store it in a bottle, and you can keep it for up to 2 weeks. Top it up with hot water (I think the ratio is like 1/3rds coffee, 2/3rds water, but you just have to experiment with what you like best) and you've got basically an in-every-way-superior instant coffee.
2. It's better as cold coffee than coffee that's brewed hot and cooled down due to the fact that it's way less acidic, and it brings out the natural sweetness of the coffee
3. Said natural sweetness makes it way better for affogato than regular espresso. So if you have a sweet tooth it's excellent

Hipster-ness aside, coldbrew is actually pretty good. I don't make it that often, but I enjoy it when I do.

Cantaloupine

soy boy toy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hazelnut latte with a little cream stirred in, and two brown sugars personally. I've tried cutting out the sugars completely but I'm too much of a wuss when it comes to the bitter aftertaste. *sigh*

admiral

Новый мир рождается на наших глазах!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I got a Nespresso machine for Christmas. This is how I die.

Fialovy

isekai'd to CWCville
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love coffee. I like it black. To me that's the best way to have it.

Country Matters

That's a fair thought to lie between maids' legs
kiwifarms.net
In the past couple of months, I've begun to enjoy it black, depending on how it's brewed. I find that it's less enjoyable in my coffeemaker than in my French Press.
I still think that people who judge others on the way they prefer their steaks or coffee are autistic tho

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
I never drank coffee until I got a job where I had to work outside in the cold. If you are cold, drink coffee. Locks frozen solid because it's -10F outside, pour coffee on it. If you want to go inside and warm up for a bit, go get more coffee.

It is a miracle elixir.

Folgers classic roast black, btw. Fuck the haters. Out of some crappy travel mug I got at a truckstop, too (it's a Philmor from Flying J, if anyone cares). I don't care if it's dirty crusty gross unsanitary. It will die soon. They all do.

Pixichick

kiwifarms.net
I brew Dunkin Donuts coffee (only kind I drink) in my Bunn coffee pot...I've coffee in less than a minute...
I add sugar and vanilla spice creamer...all in my coffee mug that says "CUNT"
Sit down, fire up.a cigarette and WALA!!

jewelry investor

kiwifarms.net
I have somewhere to 6+ cups of *black* coffee per a day at times. I’m demonstrating increasingly psychotic behavior, more later.

jewelry investor

kiwifarms.net
I've tried some Dark Roast coffee. God, it's so fucking good without any tard cum. I don't think I will go back to light roast.
Once you get hooked on that black bean burn there’s no more time to waste. The thoughts are clear. There’s only you and the caffeine burn in the stomach. It’s deliverance, the purification of your sins.