Coffee - gween tea

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

(not) y2k compliant

Zu Warriors from the Magic Mountain (1983)
kiwifarms.net
Black 90% of the time, french vanilla creamer on occasion if I'm feeling crazy!! Woo, I'm a wild card like that~

While I do own a 2 french presses, 2 moka pots, an Aeropress, and a few other tism coffee making materials I'm somewhat ashamed to admit that I've been drinking instant coffee as of late. When I'm half awake and the clock is ticking to clock on for work the last thing I feel like doing is going though the process of making coffee, even if it's just a barrier as little as removing someone's Keurig k-cup from a fucking shared office brewer thats been sitting in there overnight, its just too fucking much. Sure, instant dosn't taste nearly as good, but god damn, I just don't care at 5am.

A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
I ordered some Melitta Buzzworthy coffee grounds on Amazon, because I want some high caffeine stuff. Is it any good? I mainly got it because it was cheaper than the other brands I saw.

Pocket Dragoon

Инициатива ебет инициатора
kiwifarms.net
It's not really coffee, but did any of ya'll try this before it was discontinued?

I discovered the stuff shortly after it was released, but right before moving back stateside. I didn't like it at first, but the second bottle to make sure changed my mind.

Interesting.... The wiki page states Coke is bringing back coffee flavors.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
Good coffee: Black usually, tarted up with half-and-half and a bit of sugar if I'm in a weird mood.
Bad-to-mediocre coffee: Won't drink unless it's adulterated. (Basically, only way I'll drink Starbucks' brew is cream, sugar and a flavor shot. And then I'll ask myself why the fuck I'm drinking Starbucks in the first place.)

K-cups give good results but are obscenely expensive at every level. Best home-brewed coffee I ever had was using a plain old basket-filter machine with fresh-ground beans, Keurig can go fuck itself.

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
Brew my own with a drip machine. Keurig is shit, coffee always tastes watery.

I drink it like a man, black, no cream, no sugar. Fuck Starbucks. Only faggots and basic bitches drink that. It's not even coffee, it's warm milkshakes.

Brand? I usually get Yuban. I don't need any fancy schnancy artisanal coffee, does the same exact thing my cheaper coffee does and tastes about the same as well. All you're spending that extra money on is the brand name, not the quality.

Done sperging. Do I get my grumpy old man award now?

Pocket Dragoon

Инициатива ебет инициатора
kiwifarms.net
I'm somewhat ashamed to admit that I've been drinking instant coffee as of late. When I'm half awake and the clock is ticking to clock on for work the last thing I feel like doing is going though the process of making coffee.
Sure, instant dosn't taste nearly as good, but god damn, I just don't care at 5am.

I absolutely used to be a coffee purist; there's a Grimes (from "Blackhawk Down") in every platoon, and it's probably been that way since the war with Mexico.

A most guys packed a couple Maxim, Gameboy Advance, pogey bait, or whatever in their rucks for hurry-up-&-wait, or being stuck in a truck or bunker, waiting for an all-clear.

I had a mountaineering bunsen (damn thing cost near $300), a micro-roaster & grinder, Italian pot, and green bean Blue Mountain (my hoochmate was Jamaican).

So about 15min to roast, grind, and make a pot, and during that time I became everybody's best-friend. Made a lot of useful contacts with officers/warrants in S2/S4, which meant I had usually got dibs on high-speed gear first & troop trades if we needed someone in particular from another platoon or company. It was amazing how far a full-bird will bend when he ain't had a real cup of coffee in months. It wasn't exactly bribery, but sometimes I couldn't shake the feeling that there's a UCMJ Article covering that sorry of thing.

Anyway, there was a month in the field when I absolutely could not make my own coffee, so I got desperate enough to dump singleserve MRE coffee went into spare canteens.... and it was amazing. That was when I stopped being such a coffee sperg & snob.

Surf and TERF

Ouisandrê
kiwifarms.net
I stopped drinking the real stuff last year because it was making me too nervous.

Now I dissolve packets of instant decaf in hot water and sweeten it with Splenda. The taste is bad and yet somehow addicting. I like the way it feels in my stomach.

Kaiser Wilhelm's Ghost

kiwifarms.net
Well, fuck people with stomach issues. Nobody cares about them. They're basically faggots, really.

So cold-brewed coffee is basically coffee for faggots.

Nobody normal should care about this shit.

If you bring it to boil in the pot and percolate for a few minutes on the stovetop in a pan, then it will reduce the acidity of the coffee and mellow the flavor. I don't get it myself, there are better ways to drink coffee.

Ideal is 2 scoop of Kenya AA or Blue Mountain freshly ground in my french press, (or whatever good roast is available) topped with Jersey milk with cream. It's my morning thing, I don't usually drink coffee in the evenings now.

Botched Tit Job

Rachet & Sad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Black iced coffee is the only version I'll drink unless I'm desperate. But theres no chain around here that makes decent iced coffee (Starbucks is bitter shit and McDonald's is 90% straight water, 10% iced coffee) so it's a rare delicacy.

I can make my own in a French press I'm just too lazy

Papa Adolfo's Take'n'Bake

It's screamin' good.
kiwifarms.net
Hot days: Use my Bialetti to make espresso, add sugar and throw the lot on ice. No Dairy.

Cool/cold days and I have some time. A coffee pot with fresh ground coffee and some sugar

AbyssStarer

Birb lovr
kiwifarms.net
I take coffee cheap and black, light or medium roast. If I want it fancy then I blend banana, ice, milk, and a teaspoon of of honey and a pinch of cinnamon. It's heavenly but I only have it once in a while.

ConfederateIrishman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Usually just have a little cream in coffee, but if there is no cream than black is fine; Switch to tea in the evenings so I can still get my sips in but not screw up my sleep schedule

Not a coffee drinker. Tried an Americano (no cream) the other day and it was horrible. Like all coffee, it sickened me and had no flavor.

The day after, my tongue was badly burned and it made it difficult to eat.

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like my coffee how I like my tree ornaments, black.

2.D.

I need sunshine in a bag
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just get some kirkland coffee from Costco, its cheap and decent. Its also what I grew up on, so I'm used to the taste. When I make it, I try for about a 1:1 ratio of heaping tbsp of grounds to cups of water. Drink upwards of five cups in the morning. Help.

Any dairy in hot coffee is a terrible idea because it’ll carpet your tongue with a rancid flavor afterwards.
Don't drink spoiled milk

Meat Poultry Veg

The staff of life
kiwifarms.net
I like my coffee with tard cum. In fact, I go by the special ed department on a daily basis because when little Wendell starts fapping to his Winnie the Pooh picture books, I get my freshly brewed cuppa joe ready.

I don't actually do this, obvs. Just wanted to make fun of all the word filter victims. I prefer mine black btw.