Coffee - gween tea

Sneed's Feed And Seed

Give me all your candy and nobody gets coughed on
kiwifarms.net
Sure throw some more fucking sodium in your diet. You are probably only at 200-300% your daily dose.

Throw some fucking butter in there too. It makes it taste better!

Enjoy the fucking heart attack.

🎩
I've been on keto for 2 years, lost a metric assload of weight, and haven't had a heart attack yet. Mmm, salt and butter. Enjoying all of my zero heart attacks.

🎩

Last edited:

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

We Have A Winner!
kiwifarms.net
Well, it’s not as unfounded as you might think, even if it is retarded.
There’s kind of an urban legend of coffee brewed in ships in the Navy being made with seawater. That’s obviously false, but the more reasonable versions have it being brewed with slightly salted water, like how some people make pasta.
I’ll just make mine normally though.

Last edited:

LordofTendons

Don't pull it FFS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
how is this news?
you arent doing that already?
everything that gets sugar needs a tiny bit of salt too...
No, it doesn't. The asshole who first put salt into caramel should be forced to hand wash Hillary Clinton's panties for life.

Nasty Old Person

I dox myself when I think about you
kiwifarms.net
It kinda makes sense. The more terrible the water (hard, alkaline, iron, sulfur, arsenic, e. coli, nitrates, jet fuel, nuclear waste, etc.), the better the resulting coffee.

Or maybe I'm just a Slav.

• Winner
Reactions: Ciscoipphone

Sneed's Feed And Seed

Give me all your candy and nobody gets coughed on
kiwifarms.net
No, it doesn't. The asshole who first put salt into caramel should be forced to hand wash Hillary Clinton's panties for life.
The second one should be rewarded though.
I always notice when people first add salt to something they add WAY too much. A pinch at a time or you end up with people tards
I'll put a tsp of salt in my instant next time and let you know how it goes.
wanting to put a whole teaspoon in and whining when it's too salty.
This right here is exactly why we need Home Economics back in schools instead of gender studies.

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
I know almost nothing about drinking alcohol, but you know that thing where you lick salt I guess off your arm, take a drink and I think have a lemon slice or something (hell if I know.) What I just usually do is lick the nearest feminist then take a drink if I want something extra salty. It's like licking a toad but with better hallucinations.

Bagronkleton

Crush you up easier than a little bag of crisps
kiwifarms.net
It would make the coffee salty.
Right? How many words did the author use to dance around this conclusion?

I did it once by accident when really sleep deprived and out of creamer. Mixed in salt instead of sugar and it was fuckin horrendous tasting. It's not a flavor you'd care to take a moment to consider the quality of its bitterness. It was a pretty big spoonful, mind. In the end it certainly woke me up.

Troonos

Regrettable Cake Farts
kiwifarms.net
I hate tea, but when I lived in the Republic of Tuva, the Mongols there served tea with milk and salt. It was the only tea I've ever enjoyed. I can see how salted coffee would be good. Even better, put a little salted butter in there.

Meriasek

kiwifarms.net
If you reheat coffee it usually tastes extremely gross, but a pinch of salt can make it better.
Not sure why it's news that a bit of salt can also make normal coffee better in some ways.
For a while I drank coffee with butter before going to the gym in the morning, and it worked really well with salted butter.

Tags
None