Lolcow Colby Klaus / _lifestyled - Salty SJW White Knight And Libeler of an Anti-Sex Trafficking Organization

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
You are not still going to get laid Colby, i thought you went to greener pastures but no, you are the same nobody screaming to the void

View attachment 671770
After all this time, I don't think he's actually thinking about impressing women for favors, he hasn't worked up to that point yet. His "troubled" home life with his angry, politically-incorrect & handicapped grandpa in the middle of impoverished bumfuck, nowhere is still a stumbling block that his online writing hasn't lifted him out of yet. IF, IF he ever got to a point where he wasn't living paycheck to paycheck on a mixture of pitybux online and small tugboats IRL from the state and family, then he might dream bigger. Right now it's all about getting to that point by riding the coattails of "the right side of history" all the way to the bank. Someday. :story:

Henk Hill

Clouds?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being this much of a craven piece of shit you are gloating about implying a man is a child abuser and getting away with it despite having no proof.
Even worse, the guy doesn't have the balls to report him himself and relies on his followers to do his dirty work for him. It's bad enough to be a disingenuous piece of shit trying to fuck with a guy's kids, this cowardly means to do so is just a cherry on top.

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nah, he is just the owner of Niche Gamer, a gaming news site that SJW hate because they are not woke and Brandon is a Trump supporter
Don't forget GamerGate supporter as well as making an article telling gamers to rise up unironically. Beyond that spergy article, Brandon is likely less unhinged than the likes of Colby and the OP Colby responded to. And Colby's tweets only help in making him look not just like a lolcow but also a complete petty jackass.

Imagine being this much of a craven piece of shit you are gloating about implying a man is a child abuser and getting away with it despite having no proof.

Also imagine you think this makes you a good guy because the target is part of a group you despise.
Gotta protect the honor of a transwoman who we have a thread on because Brandon Orselli simply made a tweet calling her out.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/torbjoern-simon-andreas-karlsson-andrearitsu-andrea-ritsu-nicomaki-tensai-reventon-tobiichi.13593/
As an aside, people like Colby or Cranboonitz, the OP Colby responded to, can bitch about dogpiling all they want but it seems the idea of ignore and block isn't enough.

Even worse, the guy doesn't have the balls to report him himself and relies on his followers to do his dirty work for him. It's bad enough to be a disingenuous piece of shit trying to fuck with a guy's kids, this cowardly means to do so is just a cherry on top.
Makes their accusations of dogpiling all the more shit. Bitch about opposition doing dogpiling when you want your side to cover your back with crappy hot takes and the like.

Edit: Orselli's offending tweet.
Orsellis evil tweet.png

Surely this means it all led to andrearitsu being harassed and not replies that went "lol what an idiot".

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Saw this person fighting on Twitter, deciding to check if he has a thread and of fucking course he does. Is Brandon Orselli actually a pedo apologist, by the way, or is Colby just pretending he is because that way he can insult the person more?
View attachment 671595
View attachment 671598
View attachment 671599
https://twitter.com/colbyklaus/status/1098226032258236417
https://twitter.com/colbyklaus/status/1098245037635309569
https://twitter.com/colbyklaus/status/1098242550824124416
There's been some extra sperging from him in other replies, but those three seem to be the most stupid of all. I especially like the last one, just absolutely dripping with that disgusting sniveling 'oh I didn't SAY he is a child abuser, nyeheheh, you see, I just implied he is and told people to report him to child protection services, why did you think I said something about child abuse? Maybe you know he really is a child abuser?'

In a way, KiwiFarms is a blessing. Instead of wondering if a person you're seeing sperg out is insane you can just check in one simple search here and see that yes, indeed, they're insane.
upload_2019-2-21_6-43-17.png

upload_2019-2-21_6-41-9.png

upload_2019-2-21_6-43-46.png

upload_2019-2-21_6-44-4.png

upload_2019-2-21_6-44-52.png

upload_2019-2-21_6-45-15.png

upload_2019-2-21_6-45-34.png

Looks like he keeps trying to call other people NPCs in his Twitter slapfights.
upload_2019-2-21_6-42-5.png

upload_2019-2-21_6-37-56.png

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
So is this the same Colby Klaus talked about here?
https://www.omaha.com/news/nebraska/nebraska-gov-pete-ricketts-isn-t-budging-on-his-support/article_ac396ae6-4828-5e3a-8b77-faefb6ad28c5.html
Nebraska Gov. Pete Ricketts isn't budging on his support for the NRA
But Colby Klaus of Thayer County, a 28-year-old Democrat who lives on a farm, said the decision was “pretty tone deaf” — though he said he was already not a fan of the governor.

“It just seems like he’s more interested in focusing on things that are an easy sound bite to put in an email and appeal to right wing voters,” he said.
Only other Colby Klaus I found in the area was in Hebron, the county seat of Thayer County. This one was mentioned in an obituary.

Seems a family member died in December and it doesn't look like he took time off Twitter from what I've seen.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Only other Colby Klaus I found in the area was in Hebron, the county seat of Thayer County. This one was mentioned in an obituary.
Hebron is where he was doxed as back when the thread started. It's the county seat of Thayer County, where the guy quoted is. It says he lives on a farm but doesn't mention he doesn't own it, work on it, or work on anything for that matter.

Cubanodun

Stylish Shitposter
kiwifarms.net
DFE level
He has to have something of value to delete first, but sadly no, his content is boring and the only thing that people notice about him is his pathetic slapfights with other people that block him inmediately

Also i noticed apparently im not in one of his blocklists so i still can see his tweet, weird, almost all lolcows have me blocked for some reason

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Hebron is where he was doxed as back when the thread started. It's the county seat of Thayer County, where the guy quoted is. It says he lives on a farm but doesn't mention he doesn't own it, work on it, or work on anything for that matter.
That's why I was wondering if it's the same guy. Colby and Klaus are rather common names. However, according to the family member that passed away, his families surname is all over the place. Most live in Nebraska though.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He appears to be in the process of DFEing, looking at his profile shows only the pinned tweet and the most recent media uploads are from September 2018. I think he got shadow banned over his CPS threat tweet as none of his tweets show on search (and the CPS tweets have definitely been deleted as you can check their links earlier in the thread) and is throwing a tantrum and deleting everything in response. http://archive.li/DGrn7 This archive is from a few days ago, note that his tweet count has dropped by around 3,000 between them. http://archive.li/hmxie
upload_2019-2-22_0-35-34.png

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He appears to be in the process of DFEing, looking at his profile shows only the pinned tweet and the most recent media uploads are from September 2018. I think he got shadow banned over his CPS threat tweet (as none of his tweets show up on search) and is throwing a tantrum and deleting everything in response. http://archive.li/DGrn7 This archive is from a few days ago, note that his tweet count has dropped by around 3,000 between them. http://archive.li/hmxie
View attachment 673167
He should delete himself.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino